ALL >> Health >> View Article
Causes Of Back Pain Atlanta
Total Articles: 17
If you are reading this article, the probability is that you might be suffering from the pangs of severe back pain. Almost 80 percent of the Americans suffer from the lower back pain that makes their life miserable. Here are a few causes that can lead to severe pain in lower back.
Ischemia is believed to be the primary and the most common cause of lower back pain. It refers to the condition where a candidate suffers from lack of blood. With lack of blood supply, there is equal reduction in oxygen and nutrients, and thus tendons, fascia, tendons, ligaments and muscles start building toxins as well as lactic that becomes the source of pain. It is the contraction of muscles over a period of time that leads to Ischemia. One of the most common causes of the pain is muscular spasm and strain because of Ischemia.
While accidents or trauma may lead to injury; it is the overworking ligaments and muscles that can cause damages. Avoiding physical stress and knowing physical limitations will decrease the risk of injury. Surgeon will prescribe the medication for Back Pain Atlanta depending on the basis of severity of injury and your current condition will prescribe the medication that might bring respite to your existing condition. In some severe conditions where patient feels no relied from medication surgery is the only last resort.
Nerve Entrapment and Nerve Compression
The fourth cause of lower back pain is nerve entrapment and compression. Nerve Entrapment refers to the condition in which nerve is either pinched or caught by the soft tissues. For instance, the largest nerve in the body, known as sciatic nerve, runs down your buttocks and it might get entrapped by the piriformis muscle in condition when that muscle is tight. This can lead to pain in lower back that goes to the leg. Nerve compression refers to the condition in which pressure is put on a nerve by an intervertebral disc or bone. It happens when your spine becomes uneven and one of the discs located between vertebrae is compressed on one side in such a way that it bulges the other. If this bulging of the discs leads to pressure on spinal nerve then you will experience pain.
Second comes the trigger points as the most common causes of lower back pain. It is the area of soft tissues that turns into an area of high neurological activity because of reduction in blood supply and chronic contraction. For instance, fiber located in ischemic muscle becomes an active trigger point because of biochemical alterations in the tissue. In case of active trigger points, you will sensation in other parts of the body as well. That sensation can be in different forms like numbness, pain, thermal sensation, achy feeling, weakness or tingling.
Above slated are a few causes of lower back pain. If you are suffering from Back Pain Atlanta then you need to visit the orthopedic surgeon immediately so that you can get the medication right on time.
Tom William is an expert author with rich experience in health industry. At present he is writing on various topics like back pain atlanta.
Health Articles1. Popularity Of Big Breasts In The 21st Century!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Anti Aging Treatment In Bangalore
3. Things About Ground Ambulance That You Must Know
Author: Amb Life
4. Few Reasons To Choose Dental Implants
Author: Nazila Nosratieh
5. What To Do If Your Hair Transplant Treatment Failed
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. 7 Ways To Keep A Brilliant Attitude As A Caregiver
Author: Warren Winnipeg
7. Diet And Male Organ Function May Be Related
Author: John Dugan
8. Prp Skin Treatment – Breast Augmentation In Dubai Can Help You Achieve Natural Size Of The Breast!
Author: Abharan Dari
9. Top Benefits Of Choosing Dental Implants
Author: Wynona G. Ehret
10. Itchy Member Primer: Midsection Lice
Author: John Dugan
11. How ‘psychiatric’ And ‘power Of Psychiatrists’ Can Improve Your Life
12. An Orthodontist In San Bruno Explains Some Of The Benefits Of Invisalign
Author: Steve Irwin
13. Lecithin Supplements Can Support Your Liver Health, Your Nervous System, And Your Digestive System S
Author: oen thomson
14. Couples Counseling Therapy – Marriage Counseling Can Make A Big Difference For Both Of You!
Author: Dennis Tucker
15. Where To Start A Bathroom Remodel Functionality For Your Home
Author: Logan Daniel