ALL >> Business >> View Article
Matte Box And Motion Picture
Total Articles: 26
Motion picture making can’t be completely done within the limits of a studio, with controlled lights and motion. It would kill the sense and the mood of the audience, so it requires to be done in the natural light.
The natural light may not always be the way you need so you require matte box that you can attach it to your cameras in order to get the right amount of the lighting. During an outdoor shoot carrying extra equipments apart from the camera can be hectic and tiresome to manage. For such situations, Lightweight matte box are best to opt for, as it’s compact and minimal in weight. It can be attached to the front of any lens while using multiple filters for more control in the motion picture.
Light weight matte boxes can incorporate multiple filter trays and cater to every standard filter size of the cameras lens. These Lightweight Matte Boxes can be configured to meet about any need of yours, including flags and filter stages and works with industry standard support and filter sizes and therefore your existing gear. If the matte box you go for is a high quality design it can withstand rigors of a production environment and rough usage.
These matte boxes offer flexibility in controlling and managing the light allowing you the freedom of management of light and flare control.
Some of the features of the light weight matte boxes are it has 2 or 3 filter metal stage guides with 6.6x 6.6" filter frames and hoods for wide angle lenses up to 35mm range; along with large range of clamp adapter up to 162mm. There is also a dedicated carbon fibre top and bottom flag. Hood can be easily removed on the go with captive screws. It also has a securing loop on the main frame for crane and vehicle use.
But using a matte box can get the best result that you want with various options of using several filters together to get the desired result. While doing an outdoor shoot you have hard light that may not get the desired result, and thus it would affect the sharpness, resolution, contrast and saturation of the footage. The hood of the matte box can be the only solution to control all of these for a perfect work.
Thus while making a motion picture the camera must be carried on the shoulders or hand held, light weight matte boxes thus helps the camera man to get the correct image with perfect lighting and less weight to carry around.
These features of light matte boxes gives, you the freedom that you require in making your motion picture. It you don’t have a big budget or are producing a motion picture as a project you can get the matte boxes of your requirement on rental basis too. And this makes sure that there is no compromise between quality and cost of production. But whatever the need is the best quality comes with a greater price then the low end matte box.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help