ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
The Never Dying Fashion Of Salwar KameezBy Expert Author: Indie Bazaar
If technology is the recognition of Western countries, traditional ethnic wear is the pride of South Asian countries. Salwar kameez is the most old and traditional of all the ethnic wears of Asian countries. These have a special charm and are elegant and highly feminine.
Salwar kameez is the traditional costume of women in Pakistan, Bangladesh and India. Native women belonging to these regions dress up in this three piece attire which consists of a gown or shirt style dress called as the kurta, baggy style loose pants and a piece of designer cloth called as dupatta. The main reason for adapting Salwar kameez as native dress for these people is that, these are tropical regions with extreme hot and sultry climate in the day time. Hence these loose dresses do not allow the sweat to stick to the body of the individuals making it comfortable for the individual. Moreover these loose dresses allow the air from the outer atmosphere within and accelerate the process of evaporation. Thus making it cooler for the wearer!
There are a number of designs of Salwar kameez available in the market. With the growing demand of Salwar in the market, a number of fashionable designs have sprung from creative intellectual minds.
• Indo western style: This is the recent trend which has gained much popularity amongst the population. This gives a westernized look to the traditional and stereotypic look of salwars.
• Chudidar- This is an elegant and stylish form of Salwar kameez that has been ever made by any fashion designer. It comes with a long tight pant which forms chudi like formation at the ankle region. A long or medium length designer gown can go well with it. One can also drape a designer dupatta with the dress.
• Anarkali- The recent craze within the entire feminine fashion world! Be it a celebrity or a mediocre woman, anarkali has grabbed the attention of all. All parties, functions and social get together sees women adorned with anarkali Salwar kameez. This dress has emerged since Mughal times. The dress is tight till the waist and flows freely down to it. It goes well along with a contrasting colored tight pant and a contrasting designer dupatta.
• Patiala: This is the traditional dress of the Punjabis, which has crept other parts of the world. This dress suits long leggy lasses which comprises of a very loose pant with a well fitting short gown and a dupatta.
Salwar kameez, the traditional attire of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh is hugely adored by people of other regions. The impeccability of the design and the comfortable associated with it makes it stand tall among all its counterparts in the fashion world.
If you are looking desparately to present a unique gift to your loved ones, there can nothing better than Salwar kameez. For more information please Visit: www.indiebazaar.com.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How To Improve The Loading Speed Of Your Ecommerce Website
2. Getting Creative Gifts For Special People In Life
3. Nikon Launch New Nikon D3300
Author: digital cermera
4. Rekindling Romance? Send A Rose To The Special One!
Author: Mark Wilson
5. Find Versatile Office Décor Items From Online Handicraft Store
6. How To Purchase Fine Art Collections Of Gifts Online Without Worrying About Shipping
Author: Racheal Christion
7. Take Care Of Your Lens With Eyeglass Repair Sugar Land
8. An Introduction To Temperature Controls
Author: Ring Hpt Water
9. The Pros And Cons Of Buying Whole Residence Water Clear Out
Author: Ring Hot Water
10. A Small Step Towards A Healthy Living
Author: Dhruv Singh
11. 6 Tips To Select Ladies Leather Purses
Author: Nick Theodore
12. Why Fitness Enthusiast Must Visit Nordic Wellness I Haninge
13. Purchasing Best Quality Musical Instruments Online
Author: Rayhill Audio
14. Magicfit Makes It Easy To Get Your Pre-pregnancy Shape Back
Author: Waist Trainer
15. Get The Costume You Need For The Adult Costume Party You're Attending
Author: Costume Party