ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
With Path Breaking Features, The New 2014 Mazda 3 Carbon Fibre Edition Set To Capture The Market
Total Articles: 34
It is not for nothing the all-new 2014 Mazda 3 carbon fibre edition is called a game changer.
Apart from customary pluses like fuel economy and exceptional safety, this car boasts of having its design jacked up a notch or two with a carbon fibre roof, door mirrors, interior trim, black alloy wheels, and a MAZDASPEED–tailpipe finisher.
The USP of Mazda continues to be its SkyActiv G-engine.
To recapture SkyActiv, this is a package of technologies squeezed in to get better mileage out of regular gasoline–powered cars.
In a nutshell the features of SkyActiv engine are:
• Direct gasoline injection into the engine by spraying it directly into the cylinders to optimize energy output
• Lighter bodyweight construction
• Enhance aerodynamics
• 6-speed manual or automatic transmission that provides better drive experience without low speed jerkiness
Mazda3 has been continuing to hog the limelight as one of the best cars in the compact class right from the time it was released as a model in 2004. Although the engine may have scope for adding more punch in terms of power, it more than compensates by its excellent fuel economy.
Now Mazda 3 2014 model is set to outshine competition in its segment. There is no doubt the design has been thoroughly revamped. You may call this the result of divorce between Ford and Mazda, or whatever; the Japanese psyche seems to have taken over the car’s architecture. The most notable of course is the lightweight SkyActiv G-engine that has been packed inside the vehicle.
The company boasts of substantive structural improvement in its body by providing extra torsional rigidity in addition to reduction in curb weight.
A welcome feature looks to be improved rear-seat space making it comfortable for even for six-footers.
Leaving aside the space and body aspects, Mazda 3 carbon fibre edition is a fine driving car.
This new generation model offers two options of 4-cylinder engines with SkyActiv technology – 2.0 litre 155 HP engine and 2.5 litre 188 HP engine.
The steering is truly light, and the power steering in particular is pleasantly sensitive during cornering.
This model when launched will have an automatic gear box with the 2.5 litre engine. Press the Sports button and you automatically get the right gear for each situation. Those who want to feel more in control while driving will not feel disappointed as the model has paddle shifters on the steering wheel.
Paddle shifters are hand activated levers mounted behind the steering wheel enabling drivers to change gears with the flick of a finger. Paddle shifts allow the drivers to feel in control - something which some people tend to lose in the automatic mode.
With more than 3.5 million units sold so far, Mazda 3 continues to lead as the most successful car in this segment.
The all-new 2014 Mazda 3 carbon fibre edition looks to have an edge over the competition with its innovative design, excellent components, and definitive quality styling.
The 2014 Mazda 3 carbon fibre edition is available at the best Mazda dealership in Toronto.
Budds’ Mazda located in Ontario is among the newest Oakville car dealers. This premier Mazda dealership Toronto is showcasing many new models including the all-new 2014 Mazda 3 carbon fibre edition.
Automobiles Articles1. Things You Should Always Focus On While Buying A New Motorbike
Author: Levi Fysh
2. Thinking If You Should Buy An Electric Scooter? Here Are Some Pros!
Author: Hampry Gomes
3. Which Electric Vehicle Charger Should I Install At My House?
Author: Sam Korkees
4. The Importance Of Regular Car Servicing And Repairs
Author: Paul Zervos
5. Give Your Old Car The Fresh New Feeling With Tight Budget
Author: Samual Smith
6. Reasons That Your Vehicle May Need Auto Glass Replacement
Author: Wieslaw Biedrzycki
7. Total Station – Its Function And Applications!
8. How To Find Auto Repair Shops To Fit Your Needs
Author: Mark Josesh
9. How Much Does It Cost To Repair Car Headlights?
Author: Nathan Howard
10. Working With The Best Van Hire Service
Author: Gabriel Fulton
11. 5 Ways To Find Great Deals On Used Cars
12. Rejoice The Moment Of Experiencing Some Great Family Time On A Trip
Author: Masson Donnelly
13. Husky Floor Mats : The Best Darn Truck Mats Around
Author: Cass Cooper
14. Wrong Steps That Can Make Your Travel Budget Double
Author: Max Brier
15. What All Are Needed To Build A Harley Davidson Custom Cruiser At Your Home?
Author: Levi Fysh