ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Woo Group Appoints New Board Of Trustees Member
Total Articles: 24
The Woo Group Board Chairman, Jon Woo, welcomed New Board of Trustees member Tamura Ichiro who is currently the Global Head of Research at The Woo Group. He oversees the development and implementation for all aspects of the company´s research capabilities.
Tamura Ichiro will be indispensable asset to the The Woo Group board of Trustees, said Board Chairman, Jon Woo. “He has already proven his leadership abilities within the firm by heading an integral department of The Woo Group. During his time at our firm, he has worked tirelessly and made countless contributions. In his new position, I have the utmost confidence that he will excel and surpass even our highest expectations. I look forward to working more closely with him in the future.”
Before assuming his role on the board, Tamura led research methodology programs, overseeing the development, establishment, and execution of a wide array of research practices and policies. He joined the company a year after its inception in, 2002; since then he has held numerous positions including non-executive board member, and an outside director, and managing director.
Prior to leading the research department, Tamura was a Senior Managing Director of Asset Management in Asia, where he oversaw diversified portfolios valuing over $50 million. After that he assumed the role of Non-Executive Director of Asian Equities research, where his leadership lead to a 20% increase in net revenue.
Tamura obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of Kyoto in Finance. He continued on to the American financial hub of New York to attend the Columbia University for his post graduate education where he received an MBA.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray