ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Woo Group Appoints New Board Of Trustees Member
Total Articles: 24
The Woo Group Board Chairman, Jon Woo, welcomed New Board of Trustees member Tamura Ichiro who is currently the Global Head of Research at The Woo Group. He oversees the development and implementation for all aspects of the company´s research capabilities.
Tamura Ichiro will be indispensable asset to the The Woo Group board of Trustees, said Board Chairman, Jon Woo. “He has already proven his leadership abilities within the firm by heading an integral department of The Woo Group. During his time at our firm, he has worked tirelessly and made countless contributions. In his new position, I have the utmost confidence that he will excel and surpass even our highest expectations. I look forward to working more closely with him in the future.”
Before assuming his role on the board, Tamura led research methodology programs, overseeing the development, establishment, and execution of a wide array of research practices and policies. He joined the company a year after its inception in, 2002; since then he has held numerous positions including non-executive board member, and an outside director, and managing director.
Prior to leading the research department, Tamura was a Senior Managing Director of Asset Management in Asia, where he oversaw diversified portfolios valuing over $50 million. After that he assumed the role of Non-Executive Director of Asian Equities research, where his leadership lead to a 20% increase in net revenue.
Tamura obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of Kyoto in Finance. He continued on to the American financial hub of New York to attend the Columbia University for his post graduate education where he received an MBA.
Business Articles1. Development Of Chinese Magnesium Oxide Enters Acceleration Period
Author: hu Allen
2. Indian Crafts - C Table Dealer
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
3. All You Need To Know About Ppgi Coil
4. How Can Solar Energy Be Used Effectively And How To Install Solar Power At Home?
5. 11 Things That The Receipt Management Software Can Do And Its Growing Acceptability Among Retailers
Author: Caramel POS
6. Tensile Structure For Hotel – Which Is The Best Material For Them?
Author: Tensile Architecture
7. Seo Company In Coimbatore
Author: suvagar suva
8. Opportunities For The Global Vinyl Flooring Market To Reach $16.2 Billion By 2023
9. Rubber Floor Mats Manufacturing
Author: James Matt
10. Choose Reliable Easton Orthodontist Treatment
Author: Exeter Orthodontics
11. Organic Spices And Herbs - Keep Them Fresh
Author: Jason Mckinstry
12. Commercial Steel Buildings Are Best For Business
Author: Arnold Shawn
13. All That May Possibly Be Increasing The Bounce Rate Of Your Business Website!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
14. A Contractor Can Build Homes And Businesses
Author: Arnold Shawn
15. Av Universal- Top Event Management Company In Va Helping You Making Your Events Better