ALL Ľ Business >> View Article
5 Safety Concerns With Use Of Shower DoorsBy Expert Author: Johan Harry
Shower doors are wonderful items for making a bathroom beautiful and functional. They come in different shapes, materials, thicknesses and frame designs to create an elegant look in every bath decor. C.R. Laurence, US Horizon and many other popular shower door selling companies in USA have been dealing in a broad range of glass and frameless shower door products for years. These products are known to give customers the best clarity, cleanliness, sophistication, and the added risk of shattering into tiny pieces of glass if adequate safety measures are not followed.
Since these small and broken pieces can cause injury to users, more attention should be given to safety concerns associated with the use of shower doors. The experts at SGAW CO would like every user to be extra attentive about the bathroom fittings as they may feel scary or get hurt when a sliding glass door suddenly disintegrates or blows apart. There are several instances of shower enclosures smashing into pieces and hurting people severely. Though such incidents are unfortunate, but people can learn a few things from them. By reviewing them, people can easily avoid injuries while taking a shower. So, letís face the reality of the risky situations following the wrong installation or use of shower tubs and doors.
There is a nationally recognized injury inspection system working in the US. It is controlled by the CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission) and checks the possibilities of injuries caused by different consumer products throughout the country. It gathers details from an already approved list of hospitals for emergency medical visits involving a cut or wound associated the use of various products. From their records, it is easy to estimate the number of consumer goods related risks or injuries that often lead people to emergency departments in hospitals. These records also include many low intensity injuries that required medical treatment due to broken shower doors. These injuries can be prevented in future by taking care of the following five safety measures.
According to SGAW CO, CR Laurence door hardware, shower tub enclosures and bathroom accessories selling company in California, safety should be the main focus while selecting the style of shower accessories. Below are given a few tips that can used to make sure that users stay safe for lifetime without facing any injuries or risks.
1. Hire professional installers for shower enclosures. If they have many years of experience, consider them.
2. Always follow the manufacturerís instructions for using hardware related to weight and thickness capacities.
3. Examine the shower door hinge, handle and fastener to make sure that these accessories remain safe and sound. If they are loose, you can tighten them but donít apply more force.
4. Verify and confirm that the shower door edges are not colliding with other glass door panels, metal frame or wall during function.
5. Check the sliding door regularly for any cracks or chips in important areas like notches, edges, and around the holes bored in the door for hardware.
This article is produced by SGAW Co. Pasadana Calforina based Shower Door and Tubs Retaling Company.
Business Articles1. Asphalt Driveway Repairs In Long Island Ė How To Go For It?
Author: Joshua Young
2. Why Social Videos Matters For Video Ad Networks
3. Meet The New York Fashionable Clothes Design Partner
4. High Quality Fashion Merchandising Site In New York.
5. Top Notch Designing Services In New York
6. Meet The Fashion Designing Experts Of New York
7. The Most Reliable Custom Embroidery Partner In Ny
8. Quality Automobile Locksmith Service Is All You Need
9. Keep Your Family And Business Safe With Lock Smith
10. Emergency Locksmith Services Are Readily Available
11. Discover Guaranteed Locksmith Services Today
12. Do Away With Crime For Good Effortlessly
13. Itís True! Global Payroll Outsourcing Has Become Important
Author: Sandra Lee
14. Top 7 Factors To Consider While Choosing Amongst The Best Contemporary And Business Hotels In Delhi
Author: Satya Svelte
15. Translate For A New Atlas
Author: Shreya Gupta