ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Search Engine Big Players All Reveal New Logo Design
Total Articles: 200
The three big boys in the search engine market have all recently undergone a new logo design. Internet giants Google, Yahoo and Bing have all revealed new logos and brand designs in the past few months as they all attempt to freshen up their images and stay relevant in the increasingly competitive online world.
Yahoo was the first of the companies to make the change and used a clever campaign which we at Lethal Web design agency Manchester, really loved to publicise it. It showed off a different logo every day for 30-days before it revealed its new design to the internet world. The campaign generated mixed reviews and caused a lot of online chatter by designers and media commentators alike.
Bing followed suite and started its rebrand byupdating its font to a customised version of Microsoft Segoe on its new logo. The move coincided with a change of direction for the company as it now plans to expand its services from a simple search engine, and offer businesses much more than its rivals. Google's new brand design is more subtle, as it has simply flattened out its distinctive coloured letters from the more 3D shaped ones it had previously. The change was so slight, you might not actually have noticed it had happened.
If you've had your logo for quite a while, updating it can actually be good for your business. At Lethal brand design Manchester, we updated ours earlier this year to reflect more accurately what we do. Our original logo was based on a swirl, like the one used in the James Bond Film's. Indeed our original company name "lethal Marketing" came up when we were all deciding what we should call ourselves, when one of the Partners said "whatever we call ourselves it has to be lethal", hence Lethal Marketing was born. We re-designing our brand we came up with a gun-sight design, which we use to lethally target our clients' marketing campaigns. The logo has become our new brand as is seen on our stationery and website and has been well received by our customers and suppliers.
Rebranding can be seen as a sign that your company is moving on. That it's not the same as it was before. Don't be too radical though, as consumers like to recognise brands by their logos and may not always stay loyal after a rebrand. Keep your existing colour scheme if you can, and let your clients know why you've opted for a new logo design. We used social media and wrote a couple of blogs and press releases about our rebrand so our clients knew why we'd done it and it wasn't a shock to them.
Our logo design Manchester team, can help you re-design your new logo for your business just give us a call to see what we can do.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Automotive Dealers Seo Online Success
2. New Year New Brand!
Author: Judy Yu
3. Get Desired Job Through Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Rajendra Parouha
4. Some Good Reasons To Hire Digital Marketing Company In India
Author: Sanjay Burman
5. Why To Link Online Polls With Your E-commerce Website?
Author: John Smith
6. What Really Is Seo And The Importance Of Seo For Your Business
Author: Leading Solution
7. Pipe Polishing Machine: Uses And Advantages Of Pipe Polishing Machine
Author: Bonny Rsthod
8. Best Digital Marketing Company In Ontario Location
9. Tips To Maximise Your Seo Output And Organic Traffic
Author: Mario Sazos
10. Pipe Polishing Machine Uses And Advantages Of Pipe Polishing Machine
11. 4 Major Myths That People Think About Digital Marketing
Author: Ashley Williamson
12. Improve Your Rankings By Hiring Web Design Companies
Author: kamlesh varma
13. How Digital Marketing Is Better Than Traditional Marketing
Author: Anup prasad
14. How To Use Your “thank You” Page For Better Customer Engagement
Author: Roopali Parandekar
15. Atlanta Video Production – Video Production Services Atlanta Feel Free To Showcase Their Portfolios!
Author: William Brown