ALL >> General >> View Article
Concerns About Impact Of Epa Tier 4 On Trus Appear To Have Diminished
Total Articles: 120
CHERRY HILL, NJ - AmeriQuest Transportation Services Vice President of Capital Equipment says that worries about the impact of new Tier 4 standards for Transport Refrigeration Units (TRUs) should quickly diminish among transportation industry leaders.
In his blog on the AmeriQuest Website, Sweeney says that the higher prices and maintenance concerns that have accompanied the introduction of EPA-compliant heavy duty truck engines are what spurred the apprehension since the industry expected similar consequences with the new Tier 4 rules. "Contrary to earlier reports that the Tier 4 Final emissions standards impacting TRUs would drive up costs and be a major headache for fleet owners, the opposite seems to be true so far," he says, adding that the two major manufacturers of TRUs - Thermo King and Carrier - have revamped their products without the addition of high-priced add-ons.
Both manufacturers have accomplished the goal of lowering particulate matter and nitrogen oxide while delivering the significant benefits of better fuel economy and improved performance, Sweeney says in the blog. He points to the separate solutions offered by Thermo King and Carrier and explains how they line up with the new EPA standards, with price increases being offset by improvements in fuel economy.
The AmeriQuest executive also lists the wide variety of benefits the new standards have delivered to fleet owners and operators. To see a more in-depth explanation of the benefits, visit the blog at http://blog.ameriquestcorp.com/worries-about-tier-4-impact-on-trus-diminish/.
About AmeriQuest Transportation Services
AmeriQuest, headquartered in Cherry Hill, NJ, is a leading provider of comprehensive fleet management services. By leveraging the strength of more than 700,000 vehicles, AmeriQuest delivers savings, expertise, and opportunities to its private fleet and truckload carrier members. AmeriQuest provides supply management services, asset management services, material handling services, financing, technology products, and outsourced transportation management services such as full service leasing, integrated logistics, and contract maintenance. More information can be found at http://www.ameriquestcorp.com/transportation.
General Articles1. Sending Your Electronics To A Toronto Electronics Recycling Center
Author: Mohan Rawat
2. Scott Foil: Knowing Your Need For Owning The Best
Author: parveen kumar
3. What Can You Do To Balance An Industrial Oven?
Author: Kiran Khandelwal
4. The Perfect Destination For A Memorable Holiday In Bhimtal
Author: Amit Upretti
5. Top Reasons To Use A Pan Mixer At A Construction Site
Author: Kiran Khandelwal
6. Magnesium Oxide Is An Important Role
Author: hu Allen
7. Oh My Baby, I Rest You Daily With These Crazy Cool Furniture
Author: James Williams
8. All You Want To Learn About Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
Author: Ross Barkely
9. Quick Laptop Screen Repair Sheffield – Lenovo Repairer
10. Exploring Varying Methods Of Chemical Separation
11. Find Private Investigator For Office
Author: kiven Sea
12. Godrej Washing Machine Service Center In Hyderabad
Author: Godrej Washing Machine
13. Hamilton Automatic Khaki X-wind Chronograph H77616533 Mens Watch| Hardy And Fashionable
Author: Jasson C
14. How To Hire The Right Basement Contractor In Toronto
Author: Noah Dube
15. Splendid Things To Do In Cusco Peru Tours
Author: Ricardo Davis