ALL >> General >> View Article
Concerns About Impact Of Epa Tier 4 On Trus Appear To Have Diminished
Total Articles: 120
CHERRY HILL, NJ - AmeriQuest Transportation Services Vice President of Capital Equipment says that worries about the impact of new Tier 4 standards for Transport Refrigeration Units (TRUs) should quickly diminish among transportation industry leaders.
In his blog on the AmeriQuest Website, Sweeney says that the higher prices and maintenance concerns that have accompanied the introduction of EPA-compliant heavy duty truck engines are what spurred the apprehension since the industry expected similar consequences with the new Tier 4 rules. "Contrary to earlier reports that the Tier 4 Final emissions standards impacting TRUs would drive up costs and be a major headache for fleet owners, the opposite seems to be true so far," he says, adding that the two major manufacturers of TRUs - Thermo King and Carrier - have revamped their products without the addition of high-priced add-ons.
Both manufacturers have accomplished the goal of lowering particulate matter and nitrogen oxide while delivering the significant benefits of better fuel economy and improved performance, Sweeney says in the blog. He points to the separate solutions offered by Thermo King and Carrier and explains how they line up with the new EPA standards, with price increases being offset by improvements in fuel economy.
The AmeriQuest executive also lists the wide variety of benefits the new standards have delivered to fleet owners and operators. To see a more in-depth explanation of the benefits, visit the blog at http://blog.ameriquestcorp.com/worries-about-tier-4-impact-on-trus-diminish/.
About AmeriQuest Transportation Services
AmeriQuest, headquartered in Cherry Hill, NJ, is a leading provider of comprehensive fleet management services. By leveraging the strength of more than 700,000 vehicles, AmeriQuest delivers savings, expertise, and opportunities to its private fleet and truckload carrier members. AmeriQuest provides supply management services, asset management services, material handling services, financing, technology products, and outsourced transportation management services such as full service leasing, integrated logistics, and contract maintenance. More information can be found at http://www.ameriquestcorp.com/transportation.
General Articles1. Considerations For Choosing The Best Mobile App Development Platform
Author: sachin kumar
2. C & L Services Expands In Northern Nj With Acquisition Of Apgar Power Sweeping
3. Digital Wall Covering | Digital Printing | Dot2dot
4. Interactive Kiosk Manufacturers
5. Kiosk Manufacturer For Sale
6. Online Reputation Management Service
Author: webigg technology
7. Free Steps For Facebook Retargeting Campaign
Author: webigg technology
8. Chennai Sanitation Workers Say No To Automated Waste Management
Author: new indian express
9. Why Are Truck Fleet Owners Finding It Difficult To Make E-payments At Tolls?
Author: Roopali Parandekar
10. Powering Business Growth With Ios App Localisation
Author: Shreya Gupta
11. Hvac Baltimore Can Offer Reliable Plumbing Solutions
Author: Robert hill
12. Apartment Design
Author: Monnaie Architects
13. What To Look Into Before Choosing An Appliance Replacement Company?
Author: Eric Dean
14. Eating Nourishing Food – Order For Fitness Meals Toronto Online
Author: Oliver Shin
15. What Is Web 2.0? Is There A Fine Line Between Web 2.0 And Seo?
Author: Emily Smith