ALL >> General >> View Article
Concerns About Impact Of Epa Tier 4 On Trus Appear To Have DiminishedBy Expert Author: Abashley Barnett
CHERRY HILL, NJ - AmeriQuest Transportation Services Vice President of Capital Equipment says that worries about the impact of new Tier 4 standards for Transport Refrigeration Units (TRUs) should quickly diminish among transportation industry leaders.
In his blog on the AmeriQuest Website, Sweeney says that the higher prices and maintenance concerns that have accompanied the introduction of EPA-compliant heavy duty truck engines are what spurred the apprehension since the industry expected similar consequences with the new Tier 4 rules. "Contrary to earlier reports that the Tier 4 Final emissions standards impacting TRUs would drive up costs and be a major headache for fleet owners, the opposite seems to be true so far," he says, adding that the two major manufacturers of TRUs - Thermo King and Carrier - have revamped their products without the addition of high-priced add-ons.
Both manufacturers have accomplished the goal of lowering particulate matter and nitrogen oxide while delivering the significant benefits of better fuel economy and improved performance, Sweeney says in the blog. He points to the separate solutions offered by Thermo King and Carrier and explains how they line up with the new EPA standards, with price increases being offset by improvements in fuel economy.
The AmeriQuest executive also lists the wide variety of benefits the new standards have delivered to fleet owners and operators. To see a more in-depth explanation of the benefits, visit the blog at http://blog.ameriquestcorp.com/worries-about-tier-4-impact-on-trus-diminish/.
About AmeriQuest Transportation Services
AmeriQuest, headquartered in Cherry Hill, NJ, is a leading provider of comprehensive fleet management services. By leveraging the strength of more than 700,000 vehicles, AmeriQuest delivers savings, expertise, and opportunities to its private fleet and truckload carrier members. AmeriQuest provides supply management services, asset management services, material handling services, financing, technology products, and outsourced transportation management services such as full service leasing, integrated logistics, and contract maintenance. More information can be found at http://www.ameriquestcorp.com/transportation.
General Articles1. Post Market Surveillance Needs To Be Robust To Avoid Penal Regulatory Action
Author: Event Manager
2. Manav Infra Projects: Experts In Infrastructure Development Domain In India!
Author: Manav Infra
3. Why Branding Is A Non Negotiable Investment In The Fresh Produce (ffv) Space!
Author: Asha Sampath
4. Cavity Wax - Things You Should Be Aware Of!
Author: Efrain Rivas
5. What's The Difference Between Water Purification And Water Filtration?
Author: Ring Hot Water
6. Enjoy Pattaya Golf Course On Thailand Golf Tour
Author: Hanah Chen
7. Seeking Online Success - Hire Social Media Advertising Agency
8. Why Are Water Jets So Important?
Author: Colin Sponias
9. Cheap T-shirt Printing As Per Your Desire
Author: parveen kumar
10. What Are The Benefits Of Different Types Of Fans?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
11. What You Don’t Know About Tiki Bars?
Author: Scott McCauley
12. Ethical Link Building Strategies Without The Seo Risks
Author: Swadesh Das
13. Advanced Travel Trends To Anticipate For In Year 2017
Author: Kundan Sharma
14. Visa For New Zealand
15. Get The Right Shape Of Your Need From The Cut And Sew Manufacturers
Author: parveen kumar