ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Stay At One Of The Best Hotels In Vietnam Hanoi And Enjoy A Perfect Vacation
Total Articles: 6
Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam is situated in the heart of the Red River delta. Hanoi is full of a lot of tourist attractions. Some of the popular places are One Pillar Pagoda, Hanoi Citadel, the Temple of Literature, President Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and Hanoi Opera house.
There are many beautiful beaches that you should not miss when visit to Vietnam. Nha Trang, Mui NE and Phu Quoc are some of the famous beaches found here.
Another attraction of this city is the famous Opera house. If you want to experience an image of the city’s rich cultural heritage, then you should take a morning rickshaw ride through the thirty six streets of the Old Quarter.
The famous district Old Quarter is located in the area north of Hoan kiem Lake. The district was originally crossed by a series of 36 streets, each of which was completely dedicated to sale of a specific product or a single service. Most of them were named according to the goods sold there. For example Hang Duong means Sugar Street, Hang Bo-Bamboo Basket Street, Hang Bac-Silver Street. The streets are today overfilled by a variety of vendors of goods and services.
There are many pagodas and temples here which carry the historical value of this city. The temple of literature is really an impressive historical highlight of Hanoi. You should not miss the excellent Museum of ethnology.
You would find the afternoons here are perfect for a leisurely walk around town. You will find souvenir shops and art galleries boutiques in a great quantity in this place. Hanoi is a perfect destination for a night out with a various restaurants and bars.
The city is full of so many interesting places. Some of the famous tourist attractions of this city include museums, theaters, temples, parks, lakes and night clubs.
There are many night clubs in Hanoi. They play a wide range of music especially dance numbers and you cannot stop yourself going to the dance floor. There are some night clubs where you can hang out with your friends and experience a lively night.
If you have children with you take them to an amusement park. The Ho Tay Lake Water Park in Hanoi is a place that has something for everyone. You will find there water slides with tube rides, wave forming pools and a tube lake. There is so much to see in Hanoi. So stay in one of the best hotels in Hanoi Vietnam and enjoy your vacation.
This article is produced by The Jasmine Hotel– provide the entire range of travel and tourism services in Southeast Asia, and free portal for information, tips and guides about traveling in Vietnam. For more information visit our website at http://thejasminehotel.com
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David