ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Importance Of High Visibility Clothing
Total Articles: 200
High visibility clothing is a type of protective clothing with high reflective qualities. The colour is generally very bright and typically a bright orange or yellow. It is worn for specific functions and safety. Often when driving in the dark, your car headlights will hit on the reflective (retro-reflective) strips of a Hi Vis jacket worn by people walking, riding or working. These strips shine brightly when the headlights of your car hit them. These garments are often worn by people who work in poor lighting or weather conditions. It is also worn by those who work around machinery.
Usage & Benefits
Another term for high visibility is Hi Vis or Hi Vis and fluorescent yellow is the common colour though there are also other colours like orange and green. High visibility clothing was introduced in the UK during the mid 60s and was first worn by railway workers. The clothing became associated with people who worked in hazardous environment, emergency services, and road maintenance and construction industry. Gradually it was included as mandatory work wear in operations requiring extreme caution. Nowadays you can see such clothing almost everywhere like warehouses, car parking facilities and events etc.
In the UK, all workers who work in dimly lit areas or under adverse working conditions must wear this clothing as per law. And in France, cyclists have to wear this clothing while riding in the night and all motorists have to keep it in their vehicles and in case of a breakdown they have to wear it. The increased usage of high visibility apparel has helped to reduce fatalities and accidents. It has therefore made a positive impact in the society thereby keeping people safer.
A Touch of Fashion
Although there is nothing fashionable about this range of clothing, yet in recent times, designers have put in efforts to add an element of attractiveness to it. So nowadays, high visibility clothing is available in many colours such as Pink, Blue and Purple. While these colours do not meet health & Safety regulations they do offer the benefit of bright colours with reflective tape on them for people wanting to improve their visibility when involved in leisure activities such as Horse Riding, Cycling or Dog Walking. In addition, the importance of this clothing is evident from the fact that it enables people to instantly identify emergency personnel or security management during any type event.
Business Articles1. Household Shifting Services In Bangalore Mumbai Unionpackers
2. How Can You Lower Your Lcl Sea Freight Costs?
3. How To Keep Yourself Safe While Working At Heights
4. Opportunities For The Global Gallium Arsenide Wafer Market To Reach $1.3 Billion By 2023
5. Floral Arrangement For The Perfect Summer Wedding
Author: John Miller
6. 5 Reasons Why Your Website Need Mobile App Development
Author: Anshul Sharma
7. A Gift For Planning Your Event
8. Why Is A Good Night Sleep Essential?
Author: Lewis Carroll
9. Sterlite Copper - The Journey Through Controversies
Author: Alanna Alberto
10. Enhancing Your Business Sales Using Wordpress
11. With Proper Training And Certificates, One Can Become An Expert Risk Manager
Author: George Hoover
12. Anand Enterprises
Author: Anand Enterprises
13. A Good Adwords Agency Is Things You Will Need For The Company!
Author: Magdalene Munter
14. Top Advantages Of Asphalt Seal Coating In Ontario
Author: Vadim Muravyev
15. Take Your Travel Experience Into Another Level By Exploring The Best Location Of India