ALL >> Health >> View Article
Answered! India’s Search For A World Class Heart Surgeon
Total Articles: 1
In layman terms, cardiothoracic surgery combines the correction of diseases of the heart which is (cardiac) and lungs (thoracic). These are two separate areas of surgical branches requiring immense dedication on the part of the would-be practitioners. Cardiothoracic surgery is a highly specialised subject that requires a minimum of seven years and a maximum of nine years or longer to study and of course years of practice to become a full fledged surgeon. Generally the study is a combination of cardio-thoracic but it can be extended or exchanged in the form of Thoracic-Vascular or Cardio-Vascular-Thoracic surgery. These are highly specialised fields and take a lot of time; therefore few medical practitioners are ready to take the plunge. But those who risk their time are sure to be rewarded with knowledge which with proper use attracts widespread fame.
The organ heart has always been considered one of the essentials of the human body. Any defects or disease of the heart has been carefully documented and the procedures for surgery have been meticulously recorded by surgeons over the decades. Even then it requires an advanced level of skill to perform such operations. The open heart surgery was the earliest form of heart surgery with the first one done way back in September 1952. The patient’s blood was made to bypass the heart due to which it was called Heart Bypass surgery. A recent form of heart surgery that is slowly gaining a lot of recognition is the Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery or MICS CABG (Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery/Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting). This involves the use of robots that assist in heart surgery and the procedure is also highly simplified. The procedure includes making 3 small incisions in the patient that will enable the small arms of the robot to go in and the surgeon then directs the arms.
India always had and still has an acute shortage of good heart surgeons who are well versed in minimally invasive surgery of the heart. Delhi is no different from the rest of the country and a good cardiothoracic surgeon in Delhi is almost a rarity. This demand is answered head on by Dr. Pradeep Nambiar MS, FRCS, FRCSC-Canada (Cardiac Surgery) and his band of specialised doctors who provide every form of surgery regarding the heart and lungs in Delhi. Dr. Nambiar has served tenure at Cleveland Clinic Heart Centre as a resident surgeon and has been one of the leading exponents in Minimally Invasive CABG in Delhi. The Doctor has years of experience and is a widely respected figure in not only Delhi but also in neighbouring states for his radical approaches and an amazing success rate. Contact him today for more information on surgery procedures or appointment.
If you would like to learn more about cardiothoracic surgery visit : www.thecardiacsurgeon.in. A leading team of cardiothoracic surgeon are there to help you.
Health Articles1. Popularity Of Big Breasts In The 21st Century!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Anti Aging Treatment In Bangalore
3. Things About Ground Ambulance That You Must Know
Author: Amb Life
4. Few Reasons To Choose Dental Implants
Author: Nazila Nosratieh
5. What To Do If Your Hair Transplant Treatment Failed
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. 7 Ways To Keep A Brilliant Attitude As A Caregiver
Author: Warren Winnipeg
7. Diet And Male Organ Function May Be Related
Author: John Dugan
8. Prp Skin Treatment – Breast Augmentation In Dubai Can Help You Achieve Natural Size Of The Breast!
Author: Abharan Dari
9. Top Benefits Of Choosing Dental Implants
Author: Wynona G. Ehret
10. Itchy Member Primer: Midsection Lice
Author: John Dugan
11. How ‘psychiatric’ And ‘power Of Psychiatrists’ Can Improve Your Life
12. An Orthodontist In San Bruno Explains Some Of The Benefits Of Invisalign
Author: Steve Irwin
13. Lecithin Supplements Can Support Your Liver Health, Your Nervous System, And Your Digestive System S
Author: oen thomson
14. Couples Counseling Therapy – Marriage Counseling Can Make A Big Difference For Both Of You!
Author: Dennis Tucker
15. Where To Start A Bathroom Remodel Functionality For Your Home
Author: Logan Daniel