ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Lexington Group Commences Equity Coverage In Thailand
Total Articles: 20
The Lexington Group, a leading Asian equity research, has begun equity research coverage in Thailand. They are in the process of building an experienced team of equity analysts in line with The Lexington Group´s continuing mission of producing equity research of the highest calibre for its global client base.
Werawat Morakot joins The Lexington Group as a Non-Executive Director and Head of Equities Research in Thailand, and managing his team of analysts. He will be responsible for creating The Lexington Group´s Thai equity research strategy and financial and banking sector research. He will report to The Lexington Group´s Head of Asian Equity Research, Mr Haru Kobayashi. Werawat has over 15 years of equity analysis experience and comes to the firm from Société Générale where he covered the banking and finance sectors. Prior to that Werawat Morakot covered a wide range of sectors for a smaller equity researcher.
“Since the inception of The Lexington Group, we have been constantly building our equity research capabilities across the Asian region; the launching of equity coverage in Thailand underscores our desire to further widen the range of our research products for our international client base. I am sure that Werawat and his new appointed team will continue The Lexington Group´s tradition of success and bring the countries best investment opportunities to our clients. ” said Head of Asian Equity Research, Mr Haru Kobayashi.
The team will also include, David Woods covering the energy sector, Apisit Jajapun, covering small and mid-caps, Narupong Chaiya covering the technologies sector, Palakorn Klahan covering telecommunications, Settawut Peerapol covering the property sector and Tidarat Araya covering macroeconomic events.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray