ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Lexington Group Commences Equity Coverage In Thailand
Total Articles: 20
The Lexington Group, a leading Asian equity research, has begun equity research coverage in Thailand. They are in the process of building an experienced team of equity analysts in line with The Lexington Group´s continuing mission of producing equity research of the highest calibre for its global client base.
Werawat Morakot joins The Lexington Group as a Non-Executive Director and Head of Equities Research in Thailand, and managing his team of analysts. He will be responsible for creating The Lexington Group´s Thai equity research strategy and financial and banking sector research. He will report to The Lexington Group´s Head of Asian Equity Research, Mr Haru Kobayashi. Werawat has over 15 years of equity analysis experience and comes to the firm from Société Générale where he covered the banking and finance sectors. Prior to that Werawat Morakot covered a wide range of sectors for a smaller equity researcher.
“Since the inception of The Lexington Group, we have been constantly building our equity research capabilities across the Asian region; the launching of equity coverage in Thailand underscores our desire to further widen the range of our research products for our international client base. I am sure that Werawat and his new appointed team will continue The Lexington Group´s tradition of success and bring the countries best investment opportunities to our clients. ” said Head of Asian Equity Research, Mr Haru Kobayashi.
The team will also include, David Woods covering the energy sector, Apisit Jajapun, covering small and mid-caps, Narupong Chaiya covering the technologies sector, Palakorn Klahan covering telecommunications, Settawut Peerapol covering the property sector and Tidarat Araya covering macroeconomic events.
Business Articles1. Development Of Chinese Magnesium Oxide Enters Acceleration Period
Author: hu Allen
2. Indian Crafts - C Table Dealer
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
3. All You Need To Know About Ppgi Coil
4. How Can Solar Energy Be Used Effectively And How To Install Solar Power At Home?
5. 11 Things That The Receipt Management Software Can Do And Its Growing Acceptability Among Retailers
Author: Caramel POS
6. Tensile Structure For Hotel – Which Is The Best Material For Them?
Author: Tensile Architecture
7. Seo Company In Coimbatore
Author: suvagar suva
8. Opportunities For The Global Vinyl Flooring Market To Reach $16.2 Billion By 2023
9. Rubber Floor Mats Manufacturing
Author: James Matt
10. Choose Reliable Easton Orthodontist Treatment
Author: Exeter Orthodontics
11. Organic Spices And Herbs - Keep Them Fresh
Author: Jason Mckinstry
12. Commercial Steel Buildings Are Best For Business
Author: Arnold Shawn
13. All That May Possibly Be Increasing The Bounce Rate Of Your Business Website!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
14. A Contractor Can Build Homes And Businesses
Author: Arnold Shawn
15. Av Universal- Top Event Management Company In Va Helping You Making Your Events Better