ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Holiday In Spain In A Cozy Cottage
Total Articles: 28
As tourism in Spain in recent years is focusing more on the natural beauty of the country, more and more tourists are renting vakantiehuisje in Spanje to enjoy nature at its best in the countryside. Several modern holiday villas have incorporated cottage-like features to create a rustic feel.
A cottage overlooking an idyllic beach sheltered by pine groves is the dream holiday getaway for couples, families and independent travelers. Despite their location in the quieter areas, away from the crowded tourist areas, essential amenities are accessible in the rural dwellings. With comfortable rooms furnished with traditional furnishing, an independent kitchen, living area and dining room, the cottages with tiled roof and sunny terrace guarantee a pleasurable stay.
Vakantiehuisje in Spanje come in diverse sizes. The one-bedroom cottages are cozy accommodations for romantic vacations. While couples and solo travelers head out to the small country houses, families rent the two bedroom cottages where four to five people can sleep comfortably. There are a few larger cottages with four bedrooms that are rented by large families or group of friends holidaying in the Spanish countryside.
There is a huge demand for seaside cottages. Dotting the coastline of the sleepy fishing villages, these houses are the preferred holiday homes for a large number of beach vacationers. Cottages can be rented in the inland villages. Nestled in the lush farmlands of the Spanish countryside, a holiday cottage is the best accommodation for experiencing the typical Spanish life.
Apart from their location in picturesque villages, the affordable rent of the holiday cottages is a key attraction of renting these independent houses. Most of the North European tourists can afford the luxury of renting vakantiehuisje in Spanje. Some of the rural dwellings also offer private swimming pool. The tranquil environs of the holiday homes ensure that visitors can relax and enjoy themselves in the company of their loved ones with complete peace of mind.
To stay in one of the lovely holiday cottages in Spain, you can choose any seaside resort as your vacation destination. Comfortable cottages can be rented in the seafaring villages of Costa Blanca, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada, Costa del Sol and Costa del Maresme. The picturesque villages dotting the coastline of the islands of the Balearic Islands archipelago offer a wide selection of holiday cottages. The seaside cottages on the coast of the islands of the Canary Islands archipelago are great accommodations for enjoying the scenic view of the Atlantic Ocean.
Travel Articles1. Dfw Airport Shuttle Service & Other Options - Know Why They Are Best For Airport Ride
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Cheap Boat Rental In Miami – Things You Should Know
Author: Pavel Pinchuk
3. Apply For An Australian Eta Visa
Author: Patricia Ehic
4. How Can A Taxi App Benefit An Existing Taxi Operator?
5. Holidays At Nepal Himalaya
Author: Sudip Shahi
6. Kerala Holidays Packages – Enjoy The Amazing Natural Beauty
Author: Top Travel
7. Angola Tourist Visa For Indian Citizens
Author: Dinesh Varma
8. Visit Interesting Attractions During Your New York Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
9. 10 Travel Tips For Your First Trip To Turkey
Author: Archis Roy
10. Why Should You Book Galveston Transportation For Your Vacation?
Author: Phillip Mihatov
11. Wedding Transportation Fulfilled In Washington Dc Via Limousine In Dc
Author: Wedding Transportation Fulfilled in Washington DC
12. Taxi Services In Dehradun, Dehradun Taxi Service
13. Make Your Tour Outstanding With India Holiday Packages
Author: Tree Trunk Travel
14. Enjoy The Combination Of The Remote Valley On Choosing This Trekking Service
15. Enjoy Everest Base Camp Trek With Best Travelling Experience