ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Luxury Villa Holidays In Mallorca
Total Articles: 28
Mallorca is a year round holiday destination. With beautiful beaches and plenty of sunshine, there cannot be a better place for enjoying the sun, sand and the sea. To get most out of your holiday vacation in Mallorca, consider staying in one of its lovely holiday homes in a picturesque location.
The scenic beauty of Mallorca has attracted travelers to this Balearic Island since time immemorial. Vestiges of prehistoric settlement sites are scattered across the island. Since, the 1950s, the island has emerged as a popular holiday getaway for well-heeled tourists from all over Europe and other continents. Mallorca currently has the largest number of developed beaches in the archipelago of the Balearic Islands. With abundant recreational facilities and a bustling nightlife, Mallorca is a great destination for leisure pursuits.
Despite progression of mass tourism, several smaller towns and villages of the island have retained their typical Spanish flair. The lush greenery of the countryside and the natural beauty of the Serra de Tramuntana mountain range draw nature lovers to the Spanish island.
There is no shortage of holiday homes in Mallorca. From modest traditional houses to up market modern villas, self-catering accommodations catering to different budgets are available across Mallorca. The type of holiday home appropriate for you depends on the size of your family or friends group, specific requirements of the vacationers and budget.
Couples and families traveling on a small budget can rent one of the holiday apartments. However, if you are looking for a large outdoor area with a private garden and pool in addition to a furnished home, select one of the holiday villas. The beach houses are among the prized holiday properties in Mallorca. Holiday homes are also available in the inland towns and villages. They are usually cheaper than houses with similar facilities located in the popular seaside resorts.
The holiday homes in Mallorca boast of large bedrooms with comfortable king sized, double or single beds. The living areas are elegantly furnished with settee and entertainment gadgets. Internet connection is available in most of the holiday homes. In the plush properties, you can access Wi-Fi. The villa kitchens offer essential appliances including microwave ovens, standard oven, toaster, refrigerator and dishwasher. Washing machine is installed in a large number of holiday homes. Hence, the holiday villas in Mallorca are equipped to meet every household requirement.
However, there is no limit to luxury. The upscale holiday villas are stocked with almost every imaginable luxury facilities.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David