ALL >> Business >> View Article
Bold Jesus T-shirts Are Just A Click Away!
Total Articles: 300
In James 2:26, he tells us, "Just as the body is dead without breath, so also faith is dead without good works." As Christians, this is a quintessential piece of the foundation of our relationship with Jesus Christ. Without good works, we cannot be viewed and seen as Christians. We must give back. When you purchase Jesus t-shirts from liveiteveryday.com with designs like the Shield of Faith from Ephesians, and the picture of Jesus carrying His cross, we give back 11% of the sale to Show Hope, an organization determined to better the world through orphan care.
At Live It Everyday, our core belief is to give as we go to make a contribution beyond ourselves. 11% of your purchase changes lives. Live your life everyday and help change others. Our faith is dead without good works. We do not perform these good works for self-gratification and selfish reasons. We perform these good works because we are called to, because it helps to further our faith, to bring us closer to the God we already know and have a relationship with.
Christian apparel is in desperate need of a face lift, with very limited options on the market today. With our Jesus t-shirts, your unwavering and passionate faith can be shown to the rest of the world.
In today's social and apparel-driven world, so much of what you wear can really show who you are. These Jesus t-shirts can help you do as Mark 16:15 says: "And then He told them, 'Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone.'" Apparel is one way to do this. It has the potential to spark conversations, allowing you to profess your faith with confidence. As God's children, we are called to stand out. Christianity is not easy, but it is worth it. Though some may be ridiculed for their faith and proud triumphs by faith, they are rewarded in Heaven for eternity.
Rather than just a plain shirt with a benign statement, devout Christians should shine their light and proclaim their faith that we can move mountains and that hope never dies. Wearing Jesus t-shirts that have that one thing that makes us thirsty for God’s hope and God’s mercy is a way to directly affect those who see us in our daily walk. By donning Christian apparel, we can give hope to the hopeless and help to the helpless.
Why would all Christians not choose to stand up and stand proud for the One who came, who fought, who died for us? Who wouldn’t want to be the one who makes a difference or who changes a life by showing them the real, the steadfast love of God?
Here the author tairoylance says a. inspirational apparel and American tshirt for more information, please https://www.liveiteveryday.com/
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla