ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
The Best Of The Google’s Apps For Android Platform
Total Articles: 349
As discussed so many times, Android is the dominant mobile platform right now. Its presence is in more than 190 countries worldwide. The smart phone OS is owned by Google itself and hence lots of those primary applications by Google, are inbuilt in Android devices. For instance, the Gmail client, Google voice, Google Sky and lots more Google’s created best apps ever which are exclusively designed for Android devices.
Google’s applications play a big role in the popularity sector and in turn results in good competitive advantages for Android. Though all of those Google developed apps are not really platform dependent towards Android only, some of them successfully run over other mobile platforms as well. As Google knows, being stuck to a single platform wouldn’t be beneficial for users and on a major count that’s the thing they emphasize the most on, the customer satisfaction.
Talking about the most prominent Android app by Google i.e. Android’s Gmail client, it supports many auspicious features. The Gmail client supports threaded conversations, which seem very useful handling and switching over desired threads over a single tap. Providing labels, muting conversations, marking those as spams are some easy functions one can easily perform over this app. The app is much of a native web app by Google and endorses almost all possible features one can get through Gmail itself.
The next most promised app of Android by Google is namely the Google Voice. The app enables pushing messages to other contacts for free. It even supports the functionality of getting voicemail transcriptions in the app.
The other app that gets huge attraction from users for its services is known as the famous Google Maps. In much simpler words about the app, it’s main plus point is its loading time and the updates it gets on Android, they are much faster than it could get on any other platform like iPhone or any other platform. This app provides easy navigations through the destination routes with turn-by-turn instructions.
Google has eventually added a new one named Hangouts to its huge collection of successful apps. It’s a replacement edition to the predecessor talk app for Gmail users. This one was just added up with some great emoji to the previous one and provides a track record of previous video chats as well. But some users seem to be pretty upset with the update as it doesn’t has a go-invisible option in it.
Google has lots more of them customized for Android devices. And they continuously upgrade them with exciting features.
This useful information on Android platform is brought to by experts in Android mobile development.
Shubhangi Verma- working as professional technical content writer- For more information about Android application development kindly visits our official website: www.androidapplicationscompany.com. For any queries call +1 516 515 9871 or email us at email@example.com.
Computer Programming Articles1. Get Help Quicken Customer Service 1877-200-2151
Author: Rajeev Ranjan
2. Why Selenium Training Is So Trendy In Automation Testing
Author: Siyaram ray
3. Boost Ios Trending Searches, &*9increase The Search Results And Ranking | Tapaso
Author: Richelle Guo
4. How Cloud Will Support The Internet Of Things (iot)
Author: saarah williams
5. Et Connect Llc- A Comprehensive Service Provider For Software Applications &website Solutions!
Author: Angela Gardner
6. Why Encapsulation Is Required In Java
7. Servlet Packages And Task In Java
8. Special Features Of Java Programming Language
9. Herrliches Langes Kleid Und Unschätzbare Schmuckstücke
Author: Herrliches langes Kleid und unschätzbare Schmuckst
10. Classes & Interfaces Of Collection Framework In Java
11. Types Of Control Statement In Java
12. Concentric – The Alfresco Development & Content Management System Service Provider Company
Author: Kalpesh Patel
13. Annotations To Represent The Metadata In Java
14. 6 Amazing Benefits That Seo Packages In Sydney Brings For Your Small Startup Business
Author: Shilpa Sharma
15. Why We Used Inner Classes In Java