ALL >> Business >> View Article
What Are The Various Types Of Laboratory Glassware Equipments?
Total Articles: 8
Laboratory glassware equipments are widely used in the chemistry lab. In this lab the sensitive liquids are used, they are mixed and experimented for deriving certain conclusion and few new inventions in the science. The glassware used in the chemistry labs are of special types and are made of borosil glass material. There are various types of laboratory glassware equipments used, below are few of the types of equipments used in the chemistry laboratories.
Beaker: Beaker is normally large in sized and is a glass shape cup which is used for holding large and small amount of solution. Normally these beakers are made up of plastic material or any tempered glass material and they have wide mouth for opening. Thus the solution can be easily poured as and when required. The beakers in the labs are used for conducting various experiments of chromatography and many more.
Test Tubes: Test tube is also one type of laboratory glassware equipments which is normally long glass tubes under which the reactions are observed. Test tubes can also be heated in the burner if required in the experiments.
Vials: Vials are smaller version of the beaker and are used for measuring or holding any small amount of liquid. Whenever the liquid are added in the form of small droplets, this vials are needed. Such laboratory glassware equipments are produced by many companies in the market.
Pipettes: The pipette is normally small disposable equipments which are used for measuring small amount of liquid and pouring them in other beaker or vial. They can be sucked through mouth or through the machine. They can be discarded or can be autoclaved to use further.
Erlenymer Flaks: This equipment looks much like a beaker but the opening is normally narrow and thus a stopper can be attached to the mouth. The flask is used in the chemistry lab for heating the chemicals and maintains the vapour inside the flask. Thus they have a narrow mouth opening to retain the vapour.
Centrifuge: Centrifuge is also one type of laboratory equipment that spins at a rapid speed and separate the solutions within the vial. In the centrifugation process, the heavy objects settles down and the lighter float on the top. Centrifugation is done for DNA analysis and other experiments.
All these laboratory glassware equipments are produced by many companies but it’s important to purchase them from renowned companies like goelprocess.com. They have various types of lab glassware’s like Jars, Beakers, Kettles, tubes, flasks, cylinder, burettes etc. their glassware quality is excellent and their product are widely used in the market.
Laboratory glassware equipments is of various types like the Beaker, vials, test tubes, centrifuge, erlenymer flask etc and they have different use. The user can choose them as per their requirements. But it’s important to get quality Laboratory Glassware equipment from renowned companies to avoid any kind of lab accident.
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions