ALL >> Health >> View Article
Some Information About Braided Medical Tubing
Total Articles: 15
Braided medical tubing is used in different fields of medicines like coronary, urology, neurology, gastrointestinal, endoscopy, diagnostics, neurovascular and cardiovascular. These tubes optimize the clinical results of medical devices. Some information about it are discussed below:
Function: Braiding can improve the functionality of catheter by providing stiffness, kink resistance, high pressure resistance to collapse or small extruded tubing profiles. Some of the functions are given below:
1. Increase in the column strength
2. Improvement in the burst strength
3. Torque properties and good pushing ability
4. Resistance to collapsing
5. Provide exceptional strength and
6. Flexible, but highly kink resistant
Braided tubing is a commonly used solution for bringing about an increase in the steam burst strength, besides producing slimmer walls in the process of extrusion. It can be helpful in increasing torque transmission, improving the strength of the burst, increasing the internal pressure and in reinforcing tubing walls. When they are applied to selected materials, these tubes can be viewed under X-ray.
There are professional firms engaged in the manufacture of these devices and these firms are making use of the innovative technology and dedicated devices for producing these complex equipments used in the field of medicine thereby saving the lives of a lot of people.
Some years ago, the tubes used in the field of medicine were somewhat bigger. But, nowadays, they are available in tiny sizes, besides providing the same kind of benefits and even advanced features as compared to the conventional models.
In the present days, technological advancement is ruling different fields and this is applicable to the field of medicine as well. Many good products and devices are introduced for bringing about further improvement in the way in which treatments are provided to patients for saving their precious lives. The field of medicine and professional practicing in this field is viewed with great respect and they are placed next to the Almighty just because of the fact that they are saving many lives and are making their family members to be truly happy. This sort of self-less service provided by the health care providers bring them great self-satisfaction as well.
Surgeons play an important role in this field and only when they get appropriate medical devices, they can perform their surgeries with good rate of success. One of the important things they need is the braided medical tubing. So, hospitals will have to get in touch with the best device manufacturing firms for procuring life-saving gadgets and devices.
This content has been taken from http://www.amazines.com/article_detail.cfm?articleid=6031117
If you are in search of Medical device tubing, then IMDS is right place. It is the world's top Medical device company which offers wide range of innovative medical components such as injection molding, extrusions, shafts, Catheter insert molding and more. For more info, please Click Here.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important