ALL >> Career >> View Article
Job Of A Senior Business Analyst
Total Articles: 17
In the current era of computer technology, integrated and fast communications has brought about a revolution in the way businesses are being handled. The risk involved in order to sustain in this volatile economy, fluctuating rates of currency, is increasing with every passing day. In order to emerge as a winner in this competitive battlefront of global business it is essential for businesses to have a proficient business analyst who is equipped with analytical skills and the knowledge that is gained over years. A team of business analyst allows an organization to realize consistent and rapid innovation in a progressively diverse, competitive and fast-changing business climate.
The business analyst plays an integral role in an organization and is fundamental to its success. He is the most influential and one of the senior members of the project team whose main task is to professionally analyze business and functional requirements in order to improve overall business processes. He comprehends the organization’s strengths as well as weaknesses, assess reviews and amends requirements, revise specifications and check over recommendations.
Important role of a senior business analyst:
• He builds up a vital connection between stakeholders, clients and the end users. He plays a crucial role as a "middleman" between the stakeholders and the organization’s technical team including project management, development and testing units.
• With training and experience of being in the role of business analyst he acquires the skill to comprehend clearly the structure, various policies, and functional operations of an organization. His main focus lies in understanding the way in which overall business is conducted and recognizes the intricate and diverse needs of the business.
• The business analyst devises solution that assist the organization to achieve its long term as well as short term objectives.
Responsibilities of a Business Analyst:
• He is involved in compiling business and system requirements
• He is closely associated with the user and system acceptance testing at various important stages of the project
• He has to ensure the efficient implementation of the system
• He is involved in formulating and aiding training documentation, corporate manuals, etc.
• At times he also looks into the various aspects of project management of a new project and helps in formation of viable and efficient project plans.
On understanding how the business or organization operates, a competent business analyst determines ways and formulates strategies on how to make better the current state of business or the system processes. The career of a business analyst can grow in leaps and bounds only if he possesses excellent technical knowledge, outstanding communication skills; and sharp ability to rationally analyze and understand various business requirements.
His skills of precise documentation and effective coordination steers the company towards creating profitability and enhanced growth. A senior analyst is a prestigious member of the senior management whose skill and competency cannot be undermined.
Shine Kapoor writes articles on behalf of HeadHonchos.com, India’s premier job portal in India. HeadHonchos provides senior jobs in india as well as a range of specialized services that facilitate senior job search.
Career Articles1. Types Of Hr Training
2. A Guide To Locum Jobs In Australia - What Is Locum Work
Author: Malcolm Reeves
3. Coaching In Business - How To Become A Business Coach And Make Substantial Money From It
Author: Ian Marsh
4. To Become An Business Coach Means Had To Get To The Bottom Of All Of It
Author: Ian Marsh
5. What Is Photogrammetrists & Career Opportunities In India
6. Carrer In Digital Marketing
7. Want To Grab An Opportunity In Mnc
8. Professionate Makes Event Staff Hiring Much Simple
9. How To Use Social Media For Recruiting New Talent?
Author: Kartik Patel
10. Is Correspondence Mba In Marketing, Hrm, Finance Worth Your Time?
Author: Jitendra D
11. How To Motivate Someone For Action?
Author: Prof. Chandra Kant
12. Live Salesforce Developer Certification Training With Job Assistance
Author: SVR Technologies
13. 4 Mistakes Freelancers Should Avoid For A Better Freelancer Career
14. Choose A Career In An Insurance Company!
Author: Michel Sam
15. New Year Health Checks – Doctors
Author: Malcolm Reeves