ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
An Up-to Date Note On The Latest Fashion For Men
Total Articles: 5
Fashion for men has evolved in style just as dynamically and tremendously as women fashion. It is more than just aesthetics when it comes to men’s clothing. It reflects the personality of an individual. A clumsily dressed man pales when compared to someone who is neatly and smartly dressed. The latter would be considered as a powerful and confident gentleman. Therefore, your clothing should be a projection of your image that you want others to see.
Over the years, denims in particular have risen to become a fashion icon and are being adorned by people all over the world. It has become a symbol in modelling and modern culture. There has been a transformation of jeans from being just a commodity to a fashion item. Earlier, different styles like the boot cut for the men were popular. However, the current trend is all about variety and considers denim as an item with bold styles to keep pace with the even faster paced lifestyle.
Talking about the latest fashion for men , they may not come and go as quickly as women’s. But for 2013, we have seen quite a variety of jeans trending in the market. From slimmer leg cuts to the new finishes and colours, there are plenty for a guy to choose from.
There is one quick and stylish way to update the look and that is with a cuffed jean. It provides one with an easy way to get instant style if done with any pair of jeans. A single or double cuff would do the job. However, avoid the over-rolling as you would not want 3-inched thick doughnut around the ankle.
A lot of men would be uncomfortable at the thought of trying a skinny fit. They are often worried that it might make them look like a “hipster”. But wearing a comfortable pair of skinny jeans would add the right amount of style and comfort. If you go about picking one, choose the one with is a bit wiggly on the thigh section and skinny from the bottom. Stay away from the one which are super skinny and resembles a male legging.
Colored jeans for men have been a popular trend this season too. From bright red color to muted tones as well as few pastel jeans, men’s denim is no longer sticking to blue. If you happen to be a bit apprehensive about the colored jeans, go safe with grey, white or plain black tees on top. It gives you casually effortless look. They look best in a slim or straight leg cut. Wear them with boots, sneakers and dress shoes for the ultimate look.
The pair of jeans you choose must complement your skin tone, height and body type. They should enhance your look and not overwhelm it. The occasion you wear them at should also influence your decision.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Emerging Fashion Trends Towards Sophistication.
2. One Stop Shop With Best Prices For All Your Used Clothes
Author: Dave Brown
3. Sale Of Optical Products On Internet
4. Be A Show Stopper With Michael Kors Bags!
5. 5 T-shirt Designs That Will Never Go Out Of Fashion
Author: Maulik Shah
6. What Are The Benefits Of Buying African Fabrics?
Author: Anil kumar
7. What Is The Perfect Business Attire For Women?
8. How To Look More Confident In Your Business Attire?
9. What Kind Of Skirt Suits Is Mostly Appropriate In Offices?
10. Luminox Land Sentry 0200 Series Swiss Quartz 100m Xl.0201.bo Men's Watch| When Hands-free Timekeepin
Author: Jasson C
11. Find Beautiful Designer Jackets For Womens Online
12. Factors To Consider When Buying High Heels
Author: Sam u
13. Bridesmaid Dresses - Get Your Bridesmaids Shine On Your Wedding Day
14. We Wanted To Create Something The Kids Wanted To Wear And Look Really Smart In
Author: nilesh Thakkar
15. The Useful Way To Choose Affordable Ball Gown Wedding Dress