ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
An Up-to Date Note On The Latest Fashion For Men
Total Articles: 5
Fashion for men has evolved in style just as dynamically and tremendously as women fashion. It is more than just aesthetics when it comes to men’s clothing. It reflects the personality of an individual. A clumsily dressed man pales when compared to someone who is neatly and smartly dressed. The latter would be considered as a powerful and confident gentleman. Therefore, your clothing should be a projection of your image that you want others to see.
Over the years, denims in particular have risen to become a fashion icon and are being adorned by people all over the world. It has become a symbol in modelling and modern culture. There has been a transformation of jeans from being just a commodity to a fashion item. Earlier, different styles like the boot cut for the men were popular. However, the current trend is all about variety and considers denim as an item with bold styles to keep pace with the even faster paced lifestyle.
Talking about the latest fashion for men , they may not come and go as quickly as women’s. But for 2013, we have seen quite a variety of jeans trending in the market. From slimmer leg cuts to the new finishes and colours, there are plenty for a guy to choose from.
There is one quick and stylish way to update the look and that is with a cuffed jean. It provides one with an easy way to get instant style if done with any pair of jeans. A single or double cuff would do the job. However, avoid the over-rolling as you would not want 3-inched thick doughnut around the ankle.
A lot of men would be uncomfortable at the thought of trying a skinny fit. They are often worried that it might make them look like a “hipster”. But wearing a comfortable pair of skinny jeans would add the right amount of style and comfort. If you go about picking one, choose the one with is a bit wiggly on the thigh section and skinny from the bottom. Stay away from the one which are super skinny and resembles a male legging.
Colored jeans for men have been a popular trend this season too. From bright red color to muted tones as well as few pastel jeans, men’s denim is no longer sticking to blue. If you happen to be a bit apprehensive about the colored jeans, go safe with grey, white or plain black tees on top. It gives you casually effortless look. They look best in a slim or straight leg cut. Wear them with boots, sneakers and dress shoes for the ultimate look.
The pair of jeans you choose must complement your skin tone, height and body type. They should enhance your look and not overwhelm it. The occasion you wear them at should also influence your decision.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. How To Choose Halloween Costume For Charming Look?
2. Purchase Best Designer Kurtis Online
Author: Sonali Lad
3. Pilaeo Charms With Mens Floral And Printed Shorts Selection
4. 5 Wardrobe Staples For Ethnic Wear In India
Author: Swapna Yadav
5. Why Fashion Is Important For Adolescents Too…….
Author: Nilesh Thakkar
6. Handcrafted To Perfection, Jewelry That Agelessly Beautify Us
Author: Olivia Henriques
7. Great Things Worth Knowing About Plus Size Styling
Author: Hampry Gomes
8. Embrace Your Beauty With Unique Alma Jewelry
Author: Liza Miele
9. Ladies!! Grab On Beatbox Premium Apparels To Stand Out From The Crowd
10. Omega De Ville Prestige Co-axial Chronometer 4220.127.116.11.02.002 Mens Watch| Understated, Elegant, C
Author: Jasson C
11. The Bold And Stylish Leather Bags For Men
Author: Sanjay Saha
12. Tips For Buying A New Mattress
13. Don’t Miss The Trend Of Stylish Dresses
Author: Prazat Kumai
14. Create A Style Statement In Short Sleeves T-shirt, Dad Hats And Snapbacks
15. Unique And Unknown Features Of African Fabrics And Clothes
Author: anil kumar