ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
How To Protect Your Gmail Against Hackers
Total Articles: 51
Gmail security - Methods to protect Gmail
Gmail is the most preferred Email service provider on the internet, in reality is much more than just an Email account. Many people uses the additional features that usually provided with the Gmail like Google Drive, You Tube, Calendar etc. what will happen if a hacker hacks your account? He will be able to read your Emails; even can see your documents on Drive, Your personal schedule. If hacker gets an unauthorized entry on your account, then he can hack any account on the internet. Let us understand it by the example of how unauthorized person can just get to your paypal account by just hacking your Gmail Technical Support account. As soon as they hacked your Gmail account, then they will go through all your mails and will know, which company you are registered through and for what purpose. Let’s deal with the Paypal example. To access your paypal account, he will just click on “I forgot my password” link and mostly websites ask very easy questions to verify the user, that question are easily answerable by hacker and then the website will send the new password or link to change the password and your account will be accessing by hacker.
We usually put our very confidential data on our Gmail account and today we all are much worried about the spyware, virus and key loggers etc, so putting this important things in the account and protecting it only with a simple password is not at all enough for you. Hackers are very much interested in hacking the Gmail account as due to this
Many a time we call it as Multi Factor Authentication, this technique will provide great protection to the account. When you activate this functionality on your account, you will get a SMS which contains a confirmation code every time to log in. Then Gmail wants this SMS code for the verification. This two step verification ensures that you have two things to do:Enter your password and also the SMS verification code. You can go for the option to say that to Gmail, to trust your system till thirty days, so you will not receive the text message for verification whenever you try to log in from that system.It is the best way to support protection to your Gmail account and also very effective.
I suggest you to go for two step verification process to protect your Gmail Account and also your confidential data.
Acetecsuppport is an independent technical support provider for Gmail Technical Support related problems including Gmail Help & Support, Gmail Help etc. If you are looking for Gmail Tech Support, You can reach for Gmail Support For US/CA.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Top Seo Company Best Digital Agency | 3foxdigital
2. Digital Marketing Companies In Bangalore Can Make Your Presence Felt Online
3. Why Digital Marketing Is Important For Startups?
Author: Neha Sharma
4. Buy Active Instagram Followers
5. Five Ways To Build A Brand For Your Small Business
Author: Infos India
6. 5 Essential Google Seo Strategies You Should Know
7. Channel Letters Signs Are The Best Choice Of Signage For Any Business
Author: Mike Layman
8. Does Url Shortening Help To Maximize Business Seo Ranking?
Author: Tim Boid
9. Is Your Business Website Driving Your Customers Away?
Author: Shane Kinsch
10. Leveraging The Power Of Digital Marketing
Author: Edmund Brunetti
11. Online Construction Directory – Your Key To A Great Marketing Strategy
Author: John Tremblay
12. Q&a | Answering All The Faqs About Social Media Aggregators
Author: Alex Watts
13. Avail Internet Marketing Companies In Pune Services To Reach Your Online Business Objectives
14. On Facebook…and The Shifty Home-business Generation
Author: Hannah George
15. Local Seo In Waterloo Ontario - Sizing Up The Competition
Author: Nick Watson is the author of this article