ALL >> Computers >> View Article
70-488 Developing Microsoft Sharepoint Server 2013 Core Solutions Exam
Total Articles: 37
70-488, Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions exam deals with seven sections which are explained below and also their percentages are mentioned so that the candidates can have an ideas about which topic’s questions are more likely to be seen in the exam and which is less likely to be seen.
Plan and Design SharePoint Sites section is about ten to fifteen percent in the exam; it includes managing the site life cycle which may include but is not limited to create a delayed site collection, manage site collection disposition, identify inactive site collections, back up and archive site collection data, Creation of content types, Management of content type behaviors, Implementation of site provisioning.
Implement Authorization and Authentication section cover ten to fifteen percent of the exam including the implementation of user authentication, implementation of application authentication and authorization, Plan and implement user authorization which further includes create custom role definitions, create custom permission levels, maintain permissions, implement impersonation, plan and implement anonymous access, create a custom role manager.
Access and Manage Data section is of ten to fifteen percent in the exam including design solutions to handle large amounts of data, Access data contained in SharePoint, Store configuration data which may include but is not limited to: implement a hierarchical data store, implement a property bag, implement web configuration, implement SharePoint List, implement credential storage
Implement SharePoint Solutions that is fifteen to twenty percent in the exam includes manage SharePoint Object Life Cycle, Upgrade solutions and features, determine a solution structure, Create sandbox solutions, create a no-code solution.
Implement the User Experience and Information Architecture section is about ten to fifteen percent including implement branding, implement navigation, Customize UI elements which may include but is not limited to: customize the ribbon, customize the edit control block (ECB), customize the status bar and notifications, customize the modal dialog window, customize the upgrade notification, select areas for Focus on Content
Create Business Processes section covers ten to fifteen percent of the exam and includes create event receivers and timer jobs, create SharePoint Designer workflows, Create and deploy Microsoft Visual Studio workflows.
Create Office Apps section is about ten to fifteen percent in the exam Cert4Prep is offering questions answers PDF study material for preparation of certification exams like 70-488 and 77-603 and you can also get 15% Discount to use this (392544C27H) coupon.
Computers Articles1. Tough As Nails Awnings - Break Record Sales
Author: 1888 PressRelease
2. Reliable Services For Sony Ps Vita Screen Replacement In London
Author: Tony Blair
3. 3d Print Architecture Models Enhance Architectural Experience For Clients
4. Amazon Product Listing Secrets Unfolded
5. How To Upgrade Hotmail Account To New Outlook Account?
Author: Lucy Seal
6. The Wide Network Range Of Linksys Wifi Extenders
Author: pinkesh tomar
7. How Push Notifications Can Completely Revolutionize The Fitness Industry!
8. Outlook Vs. Gmail – In Depth Analysis & Comparison
9. Microsoft’s Outlook Beta-a Faster Version
10. Difference Between Hotmail, Outlook, Windows Live Mail.
11. Iphone Repair And Data Recovery
Author: khan mash
12. Centurylink Approved Modems Are Available In Reasonable Price Range!
Author: Aaron Kocherhans
13. Why Website Is Important For Each And Every Business?
Author: Golden Gate Technolabs
14. Microsoft Outlook Issues And Solutions
Author: Amaia Smith
15. How To Troubleshoot Brother Printer Error 4f And What Does It Mean?
Author: James Watson