ALL >> Computers >> View Article
70-488 Developing Microsoft Sharepoint Server 2013 Core Solutions Exam
Total Articles: 37
70-488, Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions exam deals with seven sections which are explained below and also their percentages are mentioned so that the candidates can have an ideas about which topic’s questions are more likely to be seen in the exam and which is less likely to be seen.
Plan and Design SharePoint Sites section is about ten to fifteen percent in the exam; it includes managing the site life cycle which may include but is not limited to create a delayed site collection, manage site collection disposition, identify inactive site collections, back up and archive site collection data, Creation of content types, Management of content type behaviors, Implementation of site provisioning.
Implement Authorization and Authentication section cover ten to fifteen percent of the exam including the implementation of user authentication, implementation of application authentication and authorization, Plan and implement user authorization which further includes create custom role definitions, create custom permission levels, maintain permissions, implement impersonation, plan and implement anonymous access, create a custom role manager.
Access and Manage Data section is of ten to fifteen percent in the exam including design solutions to handle large amounts of data, Access data contained in SharePoint, Store configuration data which may include but is not limited to: implement a hierarchical data store, implement a property bag, implement web configuration, implement SharePoint List, implement credential storage
Implement SharePoint Solutions that is fifteen to twenty percent in the exam includes manage SharePoint Object Life Cycle, Upgrade solutions and features, determine a solution structure, Create sandbox solutions, create a no-code solution.
Implement the User Experience and Information Architecture section is about ten to fifteen percent including implement branding, implement navigation, Customize UI elements which may include but is not limited to: customize the ribbon, customize the edit control block (ECB), customize the status bar and notifications, customize the modal dialog window, customize the upgrade notification, select areas for Focus on Content
Create Business Processes section covers ten to fifteen percent of the exam and includes create event receivers and timer jobs, create SharePoint Designer workflows, Create and deploy Microsoft Visual Studio workflows.
Create Office Apps section is about ten to fifteen percent in the exam Cert4Prep is offering questions answers PDF study material for preparation of certification exams like 70-488 and 77-603 and you can also get 15% Discount to use this (392544C27H) coupon.
Computers Articles1. Why Has The Sign Engraving Equipment Become An Essential For Personalisation
Author: Rob Hibbs
2. Computer Forensic Analyst Can Help To Dig Up The Truth Using Latest Technology Devices
3. How To Update Adobe Flash Player On A Mac Computer?
Author: Mac Support Team
4. Playstation 4 Repair Uk | Playstation Repairer
Author: Playstation 4 Repair UK
5. How To Recover Pst File Password In Outlook 2016 Free?
Author: Outlook Support Team
6. How To Securely Wipe Private Data With Active@ Killdisk
Author: James Vaughn
7. Find Reasonable Minute Of Every Day Norton Setup For Your Computer Needs
Author: Stephanie Smith
8. Register Your Business Name With Seo Friendly .co Domain Extension
Author: Ridhi Bhatia
9. Where To Find The Model Or Printer Number Of A Hp Printer?
Author: Maria Silvia
10. The Computer Repair Salem Ma Offer Best Solutions To Any Hardware Or Software Problem Of Your Comput
11. Things To Consider Before Buying A 3d Printer
Author: Jamie Smilovici
12. Everything To Know Before Using Surface Laptop Promo Code
Author: Christine Bleakley
13. Ps4 Repair London | Playstation Repairer
Author: Playstation Repair Centre
14. Pro Tip: How To Secure Windows 10 Boot Process
Author: Ellie Williams
15. How To Clear Cookies, Cache Memory And Browsing History In Aol?
Author: Maria Silvia