ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
Introduction About Basic Terms Of Scrum Tool
Total Articles: 48
1.Scrum Tool:- Scrum Tool is a Open Source Scrum tool with rich graphical interface for agile project development with scrum methodology that provides product backlog , Sprint management, Dashboard, Task board, Burndown chart and much more.
2.Product Backlog:- The Scrum Backlog Tool is a prioritized quality list which has little description of all functionality of product. Basically Scrum group and its product owner begin by inserting everything they can think of for agile backlog prioritization. The Scrum backlog is then allowed to produce and modify as many is learned about the project and also its customer.
There are three types of item in Product Backlog
3. Technical work
4. Knowledge gaining
3. Sprint Management:- A Sprint management is a Decided Time period which exact task has to be finished and completed ready for check.
Every Sprint start with a Planning meeting. At that time The person requesting the work called product owner and Team of development upon the same opinion what task will be completed during the sprint. After this Development team give his opinion and the project owner has final decide on what criteria need to be met for work to be received. The person who decides duration of sprint is called Scrum Master.
4. Dashboard:- Agile Dashboard is a openly and practical available for Product development online. A Scrum Dashboard was basically planned to handle progress for agile product, But this term is used very broadly. Agile Dashboard allows us to describe status of our work which is to do, in working and Completed.
5. Task Board:- Task Board is a basic part of Scrum Process. Scrum Task board Consists of Columns and rows. Each row is a use account which functions as a element of task that uses by Scrum team for product backlog. Works are stored on colours cards. Group members fill in the task board regularly, mostly when Daily Scrum meeting arrange based on the progress since the last update. If new task come , it is written on a new placed on the task board. In every day Scrum meeting , Changes are made and card are moved in Task board. The columns we use on Scrum task board are to do, Working, Verify and Completed.
6. Burndown chart:- A Scrum Burndown Chart is a Diagrammatically representation of task left to do vs. Time period. The Scrum backlog is every time on the X-axis means horizontal. Burndown chart is a run chart backlog .It is useful for calculate when all work will done.
Hardware/Software Articles1. Finding The Best Repairing Services For Apple Products
Author: Michael Clark
2. Benefits Of Purchasing Original Equipment Manufacturer Parts
Author: Get more detail about OEM manufacturer
3. Best Route Planner App Helps A Lot When It Comes To Do Business On The Go!
Author: John Pearson
4. Comcast Approved Modems Are Reliable And Also Come With Money Back Guarantee Like Option!
Author: Kelvin Pitter
5. Trusted Macbook Pro Repair Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Mike Rakhangi
6. How To Choose The Best Shopping Cart Software?
Author: Venkateshwarlu Kakkireni
7. Tips To Increase Inventory Management Performance With Quickbooks Support
Author: Jennifer Scott
8. 5-step Guide To Pick A Privilege Software Of Erp
Author: Alex Forsyth
9. ‘push Notifications’ Sits At The Helm Of Targeted Advertising In The New Digital Era
10. Android App Development Company |android Mobile App Developer’s Pune India
Author: aston martin
11. Automail: Commercial Printing, Mailroom Automation, And Beyond
Author: Nathan White
12. Own Spectrum Approved Modems And Save Money!
Author: Time Warner approved modems, Spectrum Approved Mod
13. Integrate Hrms Software To Reduce Your Hr Burden
Author: Rahul Pawar
14. Get Epson Printer Help In One Call!
15. Lean Manufacturing Erp Software
Author: eresource Infotech