ALL » Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Nailing Your Next Online Business Website Or Blog LaunchBy Expert Author: Deneen Kofutua
Launching a website is no big deal these days, and anybody with the right resources can do so. The thing about a business site or blog is that you will likely be unknown which pulls in a whole host of considerations. Overall, a web business is not difficult to operate or make money, but there are lots of pieces to the puzzle. What you must do is learn what needs to be done, and then you also need to make sure you are learning the right things. There is more to this than we can cover in one article, but you can learn a few important tips, here.
Before you actually launch your website, do something that will get people interested in you. A great way to do this is to put up a holding page that you can use to get information from potentially interested parties. You can create a simple landing page, where people can leave their email address to be notified of any update. This step is crucial because it is part of any pre-launch phase. This is where you get people interested and have their anticipation grow. There really isn't any good reason that you need to wait for the actual launch to start sending traffic to your site. A big benefit of doing this is that you'll slowly and steadily build an email list. When the launch actually happens, you can notify them and drive hoards of traffic back to your site. Whatever you do, don't have a countdown timer on your website. Of course, if you want to learn this the hard way, put one up. But the most important problem with the countdown timer ticking the seconds away is that it opens up the door for you to mess things up from the get go. Besides that, it's really hard to both create and then work toward that deadline. This is primarily because there could be factors beyond your control. You could wind up depending on a third party to deliver a bigger part of your project. This timer doesn't do anything productive to help you and most of the time it just annoys the people who do visit your site.
If you want your site to be content oriented then you should set up at least a month's worth of content in advance. This is not an exaggeration: make sure all of your content is in place prior to the actual launch of your site. In fact, it is better to have two months of content ready to go and no, it doesn't matter what kind of content you really want to publish. Even though you may be committed, there are going to be times when you simply can't work on your website.
The initial phase of your site is vital and you need to be sure that you are making as much from it as possible. So by having the content created in advance, you'll make a good impression on your visitors.
No matter what happens on launch day, just take it in stride and begin following your marketing plan. Even on launch day, get right down to promoting your site in the manner you have decided upon. Bear in mind that your ability to keep working and taking the right kind of action are paramount. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and apply what you learned in the above article to actually get results with your launch.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Smo Services For Your Online Business
Author: ANKIT PAINULY
2. Monitor Your Seo Performance Effectively
Author: Stuart Spindlow
3. How To Choose A Good Web Designer
Author: Stuart Spindlow
4. 3 Ways Cart Recovery Software Can Help Your E-commerce Realize It's True Potential
5. A Quick Guide On The Top Shopping Site Platforms For Small Businesses
Author: Meghna Pathak
6. Content Management Will Be Easy With Magento Ecommerce Development Los Angeles
Author: Jotham Olsen
7. Digital India - The New Vision Of India
Author: ponting brown
8. Creating A Difference With Great Ecommerce Web Design Los Angeles
Author: Jotham Olsen
9. Cual Alquiler Coches Alicante Se Especializa El Tráfago Pérmico
Author: Andy Orth
10. Como Este Alquiler De Coches En Alicante Enquista Aquel Disparatorio Bacante, Un Andamiaje Malquist
Author: Vera Sher
11. Internet Marketing Steps For Cost- Effective Seo Strategies
12. Content Writing Services To Help You Support Your Customers
Author: Graham Burns
13. El Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Alicante Abrevia Este Centón Autónomo Excepto Un Chiflido Diagnostica
Author: Melanie Rae
14. How To Attract More Visitors To Your Blog
15. How To Get Quality Backlinks Through Content Marketing