ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Nailing Your Next Online Business Website Or Blog Launch
Total Articles: 3
Launching a website is no big deal these days, and anybody with the right resources can do so. The thing about a business site or blog is that you will likely be unknown which pulls in a whole host of considerations. Overall, a web business is not difficult to operate or make money, but there are lots of pieces to the puzzle. What you must do is learn what needs to be done, and then you also need to make sure you are learning the right things. There is more to this than we can cover in one article, but you can learn a few important tips, here.
Before you actually launch your website, do something that will get people interested in you. A great way to do this is to put up a holding page that you can use to get information from potentially interested parties. You can create a simple landing page, where people can leave their email address to be notified of any update. This step is crucial because it is part of any pre-launch phase. This is where you get people interested and have their anticipation grow. There really isn't any good reason that you need to wait for the actual launch to start sending traffic to your site. A big benefit of doing this is that you'll slowly and steadily build an email list. When the launch actually happens, you can notify them and drive hoards of traffic back to your site. Whatever you do, don't have a countdown timer on your website. Of course, if you want to learn this the hard way, put one up. But the most important problem with the countdown timer ticking the seconds away is that it opens up the door for you to mess things up from the get go. Besides that, it's really hard to both create and then work toward that deadline. This is primarily because there could be factors beyond your control. You could wind up depending on a third party to deliver a bigger part of your project. This timer doesn't do anything productive to help you and most of the time it just annoys the people who do visit your site.
If you want your site to be content oriented then you should set up at least a month's worth of content in advance. This is not an exaggeration: make sure all of your content is in place prior to the actual launch of your site. In fact, it is better to have two months of content ready to go and no, it doesn't matter what kind of content you really want to publish. Even though you may be committed, there are going to be times when you simply can't work on your website.
The initial phase of your site is vital and you need to be sure that you are making as much from it as possible. So by having the content created in advance, you'll make a good impression on your visitors.
No matter what happens on launch day, just take it in stride and begin following your marketing plan. Even on launch day, get right down to promoting your site in the manner you have decided upon. Bear in mind that your ability to keep working and taking the right kind of action are paramount. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and apply what you learned in the above article to actually get results with your launch.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Q&a | Answering All The Faqs About Social Media Aggregators
Author: Alex Watts
2. Avail Internet Marketing Companies In Pune Services To Reach Your Online Business Objectives
3. On Facebook…and The Shifty Home-business Generation
Author: Hannah George
4. Local Seo In Waterloo Ontario - Sizing Up The Competition
Author: Nick Watson is the author of this article
5. 4 Trends In The Digital Marketing Sphere That Will Help You Generate More Sales
Author: Joseph Symons
6. Bulk Sms Reselling Business Oppurtunity – Smsjosh
7. Important Factors To Consider While Enlisting For Online Construction Directory
Author: John Tremblay
8. Custom Mobile Development For Businesses
Author: Paul Wright
9. Plug Your Business Into The Digital Age With 180 Fusion
10. Pay Per Click Management Service To Take Your Business To The Next Level
11. Pasadena Web Development
Author: web design pasadena
12. A Few Effective Tips To Ensure Best Operation Of Your Business Site
Author: Bit Zenith
13. 7 Ways Personal Reputation Management Services Help You Create A Strong Online Presence
Author: AKS Interactive
14. Email Automation An Effective Way For Engaging Customers
15. The Point To Point Guide To Boosting Your Google Rankings Without Getting Penalized