ALL >> Education >> View Article
Four Common Misconceptions Students Of Cambridge English Have About The Ielts Exam
Total Articles: 2
Four common misconceptions students of Cambridge English have about the IELTS exam
Some students tend to get nervous on an International English Language Test no matter how much they have studied or how well they have done in the past on any practice IELTS exam. Often, students will inevitably make mistakes during testing.
However, students who are well prepared make less mistakes and will perform better on any IELTS exam and use Cambridge English to their full advantage. Some common misconceptions a student may have are:
More is always better on International English Language test
More is not always better. The sad reality is that many students using Cambridge English think using more words on a 250-word IELTS exam will show how smart they are. However, using more words can be a Cambridge English student’s pitfall. This is because there is more opportunity for a writer to make serious mistakes that will cost points on an International English Language Test.
More connective words make for a better essay.
This is a sad myth. Using more connective words only tells an International English Language Test examiner that you do not know how to write a concise sentence or thought. This is why you should keep connective words to a minimum.
Essay-writing Cambridge English students may not struggle with writing section
Students may realize they are not strong at essay writing. It may not help either getting a topic on an IELTS exam that you do not understand. Even if you do not understand the topic, do attempt to write on that subject. Often, IELTS exam scorers are looking for specific key point ideas on those subjects. Without proof that you are knowledgeable about these subjects, they may not be able to offer any points.
Speaking with an accent is the same as mispronunciation
Some students may be better at speaking than writing on an International English Language Test. Keep in mind though that accent does not necessarily matter. Your pronunciation does. This is why students with strong accents may want to speak slowly to avoid being misunderstood during the speaking portion of any test. Some students confuse speaking with an accent and mispronouncing a word as being the same thing. This is why some Cambridge English students may want to hire a speech coach before the exam.
Education Articles1. Interior Design Course In Chennai
2. Software Testing Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
3. I Owe My Success To The Top Engineering College; Jmit
Author: ponting brown
4. Pass Microsoft Dynamics 365 Mb6-895 Exam In First Attempt With Valid Mb6-895 Exam Questions
Author: Bella Henry
5. Study Mbbs In Ukraine- One-stop-place To Study Mbbs
Author: kamal sharma
6. Why 2013 Is The Year Of Php
7. Best Web Designing Tools (2018)
8. Take The Help Of College Counseling For Getting Admission Abroad
Author: Michelle andre
9. Aspiring To Study Abroad? Take Up The Pte First Before Applying For Student Visa
Author: Mia Seal
10. Engineering In Artificial Intelligence
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
11. How Pmp Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career?
12. Best Digital Marketing Course In Hyderabad
Author: sai bhargav
13. How Nbfc Companies In Mumbai Is Changing Things For Student Loan:
Author: Eduvanz provides low cost, smart loans to finance
14. Common Mistakes A Graphic Designer Must Always Avoid...
Author: pankaj singh
15. Career Scope In Animation
Author: Visual Media