ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Autumn Whisky Selection
Total Articles: 2
With winter coming on now is the time to enjoy the glow of a great whisky, with this in mind we have selected an number of famous brands to highlight to warm the coldest of days.
Taste Profile - Delicate
Pale lemony golden colour. The scent of citrus fruit and ripening peaches is softened by the aroma of vanilla. First vanilla is detected on the tongue before it ripples along the palate bringing a burst of flowery fruitiness. A clean and refreshing aftertaste with hints of orange and peach
Formerly a farm called "Morangie Farm" - William Mathieson founded the Glenmorangie distillery in 1843. Named after the land he loved "Glenmornagie" meaning "Glen of Tranquility" was born. Made purely from Scottish barley and water from the Tarlogie Springs. their exclusive water source. Glenmorangie is distilled in Scotland's tallest stills and uses only the first and second fill casks to mature the whiskies, ensuring a rich and creamy flavour and finish. Over the last 5 years the Glenmorangie range has won more "Gold Best in Class" awards than any other single malt Scotch whisky from the IWSC (International Wine and Spirits Competition)
Ardbeg 10 Year Old
Taste Profile - Smoky
The taste is a peat and spiced fruit explosion - tangy lemon lime pepper and cinnamon spiced toffee. Combined with sea brine, bananas currants espresso and tarry smoke.
Ardbeg is located on the stormy and rugged coast of the island of Islay which is on the west coast of Scotland. The irrepressible, complex spirit is the peatiest and smokiest of all the Islay malts and yet is perfectly balanced by an intriguing sweetness. Its limited availability and reputation amongst the connoisseurs makes Ardbeg a much sought after luxury "by those in the know" Ardbeg has the longest finish of all the Islay malts and a minimum level of 50ppm phenol - the highest phenol content of any malt whisky - making it the peatiest smokiest and most complex malt whisky in the world. The reputation is derived from the purification of the spirit which adds a floral fruity complexity. Oregon pine washbaskets give a distinctive "waxiness" to the final spirit.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Common Healthy Food That You Can Include In Your Diet
2. Why Should You Buy Organic Health Food Online
3. Tips On Adopting Healthy Snacks
4. Say Goodbye To Disease And Obesity With Chia Seeds And Coconut Oil
5. How To Select Natural Shampoo Conditioner For Your Hair
6. Make Chia Seeds A Part Of Your Daily Diet To Live A Healthy Life
7. What Do You Need To Have In Your Kitchen To Prepare Healthy Breakfast?
8. Why People Love 2 Die 4 Activated Nuts?
9. London Cafe Service
Author: London Cafe
10. Toronto Food Delivery Service – A Reliable Service For Getting Nutritious Food
Author: Oliver Shin
11. A Baker’s Guide To Cake Delivery In Delhi
Author: Ritika Raj
12. Kids Birthday Cakes Are Something Special From Cake.lk
13. Water Company Perth Advice: Be Aware Of Water Intoxication
Author: Alan Scott
14. Spring Water Suppliers Advice On Locating Your Water Cooler
Author: Alan Scott
15. Paper Plates For An Eco-friendly Lifestyle
Author: Anupreeta Chatterjee