ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Autumn Whisky Selection
Total Articles: 2
With winter coming on now is the time to enjoy the glow of a great whisky, with this in mind we have selected an number of famous brands to highlight to warm the coldest of days.
Taste Profile - Delicate
Pale lemony golden colour. The scent of citrus fruit and ripening peaches is softened by the aroma of vanilla. First vanilla is detected on the tongue before it ripples along the palate bringing a burst of flowery fruitiness. A clean and refreshing aftertaste with hints of orange and peach
Formerly a farm called "Morangie Farm" - William Mathieson founded the Glenmorangie distillery in 1843. Named after the land he loved "Glenmornagie" meaning "Glen of Tranquility" was born. Made purely from Scottish barley and water from the Tarlogie Springs. their exclusive water source. Glenmorangie is distilled in Scotland's tallest stills and uses only the first and second fill casks to mature the whiskies, ensuring a rich and creamy flavour and finish. Over the last 5 years the Glenmorangie range has won more "Gold Best in Class" awards than any other single malt Scotch whisky from the IWSC (International Wine and Spirits Competition)
Ardbeg 10 Year Old
Taste Profile - Smoky
The taste is a peat and spiced fruit explosion - tangy lemon lime pepper and cinnamon spiced toffee. Combined with sea brine, bananas currants espresso and tarry smoke.
Ardbeg is located on the stormy and rugged coast of the island of Islay which is on the west coast of Scotland. The irrepressible, complex spirit is the peatiest and smokiest of all the Islay malts and yet is perfectly balanced by an intriguing sweetness. Its limited availability and reputation amongst the connoisseurs makes Ardbeg a much sought after luxury "by those in the know" Ardbeg has the longest finish of all the Islay malts and a minimum level of 50ppm phenol - the highest phenol content of any malt whisky - making it the peatiest smokiest and most complex malt whisky in the world. The reputation is derived from the purification of the spirit which adds a floral fruity complexity. Oregon pine washbaskets give a distinctive "waxiness" to the final spirit.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. There Is Still Time To Get In The Halloween Spirit!
Author: Chris Ingallina
2. 5 Top Drinks To Try This Winter If You Are In Uk
Author: Lily Alvin
3. Food Truck Catering – Finger Food Perth Can Make Your Guests Satisfied In A Unique Way
Author: Michael Wickham
4. Craft Brews Get The Most Attention
Author: Tod Henry
5. The Importance Of Hiring A Qualified Los Angeles Event Planner
Author: Daniel Chapman
6. Catering Services Bracken Ridge Is The Best Option To Treat Your Guests With Best Food
7. Incredible Indian Spices & Their Benefits - Nmp Udhyog
8. Go Through The Reviews Of The Nearby Restaurants Before Visiting
Author: Mitchell Dundalli
9. Need To Get In Touch With Best Designer As Per Your Needs
10. Catering Food From Greek Cuisine
Author: Johny Danes
11. Gyros And Souvlaki Similar Yet Different
Author: Johny Danes
12. Try Some American Cuisines In The Streets Of London
Author: Mathew Gomes
13. Enjoy Social Dining!
Author: Nadia Turov
14. Are You Constantly Hungry Between Meals? Try Vega All In One Nutritional Shake!
Author: Owen Thomson
15. Why People Prefer To Eat Soaked Almonds
Author: Diwakar Retail Limited