ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Woo Group Expands Russian Equities Research Department
Total Articles: 24
The Woo Group is pleased to announce three key Russian hires as it continues to expand its core research capabilities and bring the best investment opportunities and research offerings to its clients. The expansion in Russian equity research represents The Woo Group commitment to developing revenue streams in emerging markets with substantial growth potential. The new hires will be leading research into the Russian banking, mining and consumer sectors.
The Woo Group will hire Jaroslav Berezin, Pavel Mosin, and Dmitry Rykov who will be based in Tokyo and report to Dr Lian Cheung, Head of Investment Analysis.
Jaroslav Berezin will head a team of analysts focused on the Russian banking sector. He brings with him over 14 years of experience in sell side trading. He joins from VTB Bank, one of Russia´s leading banks, where he focused on financial and banking sector stocks.
Pavel Mosin will lead a team of analysts researching the Russian mining sector. Pavel has 10 years of trading experience and was involved with Gazprombank´s precious metal operations. His team will focus on oil drilling firms and precious metal miners. He spent his 10 year career in various positions at Gazprombank.
Dmitry Rykov will join the The Woo Group as an Executive Director and head research into the Russian consumer sector. The growing purchasing power of Russians leads Company´s analysts to put a heavy emphasize on this sector. He has over 20 years of experience, and will join the firm from Evrofinance Mosnarbank where he spent the last 15 years in investment banking and risk management. Prior to that Dmitry worked in London for Lloyds Banking Group.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray