ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Mdis School Of Media And Communications Is The First In The Mass Communications Activity Field I
Total Articles: 9
It is also the first college in Singapore to support mass communications curriculum from an American university known Oklahoma City University (OCU).
The OCU mass communications degree course is coached by OCU school in Singapore. The modules are industry centered, relevant and of top quality. MDIS has its very own fully-equipped TV and Radio galleries as well as Audio and Video edit rooms. It is the first PEI (Private Education Institution) to have such services for handy training. Students have the prospect to apply what they discover within their academic course. They are taught to master key abilities such as dealing with radio and television equipment, content producing, directing, scripting and video editing. In understanding these techniques, they are unveiled to a vast variety of assignments including television and radio presenting.
To acquire more expertise, students can also join the Media and Communications Club. Learners get to manage their own e-magazine, campus radio and TV station where they get to enhance their journalistic talents.
Undergraduates from the training center are also rather effective in the area of internship attachments, and are well seen by media and communications companies. Moreover, our pupils also guide in the Institute's marketing occasions. These useful factors guarantee that our learners are well-ready for the 'real world' environment.
With the government's intention to convert Singapore into a media hub with its Media 21 blueprint, the college has aim to progress on its success by getting more industry types of media program and ensure that our students are able to prove their capabilities and make their mark in Singapore as well as on the worldwide level.
Programmes provided are:
- Bachelor of Arts (in Liberal Studies with concentration in Mass Communications), awarded by Oklahoma City University, USA
- Advanced Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Professional Certificate in Marketing and Communications Management*
*Program awarded by MDIS and Validated by Oklahoma City University, USA
To find out more about our courses, click here: http://www.mdis.edu.sg/programme-enquiry/school-of-media-communications/diploma-in-mass-communications
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth