ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Mdis School Of Media And Communications Is The First In The Mass Communications Activity Field I
Total Articles: 9
It is also the first college in Singapore to support mass communications curriculum from an American university known Oklahoma City University (OCU).
The OCU mass communications degree course is coached by OCU school in Singapore. The modules are industry centered, relevant and of top quality. MDIS has its very own fully-equipped TV and Radio galleries as well as Audio and Video edit rooms. It is the first PEI (Private Education Institution) to have such services for handy training. Students have the prospect to apply what they discover within their academic course. They are taught to master key abilities such as dealing with radio and television equipment, content producing, directing, scripting and video editing. In understanding these techniques, they are unveiled to a vast variety of assignments including television and radio presenting.
To acquire more expertise, students can also join the Media and Communications Club. Learners get to manage their own e-magazine, campus radio and TV station where they get to enhance their journalistic talents.
Undergraduates from the training center are also rather effective in the area of internship attachments, and are well seen by media and communications companies. Moreover, our pupils also guide in the Institute's marketing occasions. These useful factors guarantee that our learners are well-ready for the 'real world' environment.
With the government's intention to convert Singapore into a media hub with its Media 21 blueprint, the college has aim to progress on its success by getting more industry types of media program and ensure that our students are able to prove their capabilities and make their mark in Singapore as well as on the worldwide level.
Programmes provided are:
- Bachelor of Arts (in Liberal Studies with concentration in Mass Communications), awarded by Oklahoma City University, USA
- Advanced Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Professional Certificate in Marketing and Communications Management*
*Program awarded by MDIS and Validated by Oklahoma City University, USA
To find out more about our courses, click here: http://www.mdis.edu.sg/programme-enquiry/school-of-media-communications/diploma-in-mass-communications
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent