ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
The Best Green Cars Available In 2013
Total Articles: 499
When buying a new car, you want to make sure you get the most for your money, and that still applies when it's time to stop at the gas station. The truth is, even with a long commute, your new car could need refueling just once a month. If it sounds too good to be true, you haven't visited a Chevy dealer lately. With the wide array of fuel efficient Chevrolet vehicles available, you can save money and reduce emissions, making Chevrolet a great choice for green city and highway driving.
The 2013 Chevy Volt comes equipped with an advanced lithium-ion battery that allows gas-free driving for up to 38 miles per charge. Featured as one of the Kelly Blue Book 10 Best Green Cars of 2013, the Volt also has a gas-powered generator producing electricity while you drive, so electric and gas together can keep you going for a total of 380 miles. According to the Chevrolet website, Volt owners have collectively driven a hundred-million clean electric miles and counting, helping keep the environment that much cleaner. In addition to saving fuel, the Volt can save you money right up front. The federal tax savings for choosing a fuel-efficient vehicle can add up to $7500 at the end of the year, just another reward for owning a high MPG car.
Another Chevy vehicle designed to get you more miles for your money is the Chevy Malibu Eco with 37 miles per gallon. The 15kW electric motor generator works with the ECOTEC 2.4L Direct Injection 4-cylinder engine to preserve energy. Energy efficient features were integrated into the vehicle from Chevy's intelligent engineering team. Battery energy-powered accessories are turned on when the car is stopped, switching the car from running on gas to using battery power. Regenerative braking captures extra power during braking with the vehicles eAssist, converting power to electricity and storing it for later use.
The Chevy Cruze Eco gets an even greater fuel economy with 42 mpg highway. An efficient 1.4L turbocharged engine takes advantage of aerodynamics reducing any drag. Lightweight wheels also increase efficiency, and at highway speed, the front fascia's front aero shutter feature shuts to also improve aerodynamics.
The Volt, Malibu Eco and Cruze Eco are just some of many great money-saving, environmentally conscious vehicles available from Chevrolet. In addition to several electric and hybrid models, they also offer diesel cars that can significantly reduce your visits to the fuel pump. Visit your local Chevy dealer today to learn more about your options for cleaner, better driving.
DePaula Chevrolet is a leading Chevy dealership serving the Albany, NY area. We are your one stop place for anything Chevrolet related! If you are searching for Chevrolet dealers using the keywords Albany Chevy or Amsterdam Chevy, come visit our showroom today!
Automobiles Articles1. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
2. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
3. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
4. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
6. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
9. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
10. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
11. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
12. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India
13. Rockman - Automotive Component, Two Wheeler Parts, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. Top 5 Tips For A Successful Auto Repair Service
Author: Paul Zervos
15. Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name