ALL >> Health >> View Article
Dental Clinic Problems
Total Articles: 14
Most of the time, our regular trips to our dental clinic every six months are smooth. The only problem perhaps is the traffic or maybe the occasional tooth cavity. However, there are times when things just get out of our control, sometimes even blowing out of proportion. When we encounter such situations, the best thing to do is to look for the quickest solution—an attempt for an escape even. After all, this is not a matter of national security. You just have an unfavorable situation with your regular dental checkup. There are just two ways to deal with this. It is either you grab that first solution you have in mind or walk away.
Conflict in appointments
Okay. You already made an appointment with your dentist a few months ago for your regular checkup. However, something important came up, and it is on the date of your dentist’s appointment. Now, you might have measure the weight of your new appointment to be heavier than your dentist’s appointment. But your calendar is pretty much booked for the month. You end up cancelling your dentist’s appointment, promising yourself that you will go the following month. Given the circumstances, this is okay. However, if you are an obsessive-compulsive freak like me, it won’t be okay until you get that prior appointment.
This really is a problem when it comes to the service industry. You see, their job is supposed to make their customers feel welcome and contented with the services they are offering. This is not a grocery mart when customers pretty much tend for their needs. This is a part of the service industry solely dedicated in the dental interests of its customers. It is such an insult to enter a dental clinic for the first time and be greeted by passive-aggressive attendants. It is time for these people to learn that their customers are their lifeblood. They are bound to provide us with better treatment.
Say, for some unholy reason, your favorite dentist cannot handle your dental checkup for this appointment. Instead, you are tossed to another dentist you do not know. This one does not smile, does acknowledge your presence, and does not talk to you except when he or she needs too. To make things worse, this dentist do not handle your mouth with care—at all. He or she just works on your teeth like they do not belong to an actual human being. This experience is obviously hell, but you manage to survive. Next time, just be patient and wait for your personal dentist.
This one is somewhat similar to the third section of this article. The difference, however, is the actual dental service you get from the dental clinic you chose. Oh yes, the staff are okay to you. They are amiable—friendly even. However, their dental services are mediocre and questionable. They have sloppy dentists, and their sanitation is debatable at best. This is the ultimate deal breaker. Bad service is mostly the reason why customers never return to a certain establishment.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Pain: Are Barrier Protections To Blame?
Author: John Dugan
2. Know About The Key Responsibilities Of A Healthcare Support Worker
Author: Paige Rees
3. Smilex - The Place For Getting The Best Solution For Dental Issues
Author: Mohan Kumar
4. The Easiest Guide Ever To Get Fit & Healthy
5. Span Sure Medical Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Korea Automatic Thermal Massage Bed - Suppliers
Author: spansure medical
6. Midwives Acquire Nursing And Midwifery Programs To Fulfill Big Responsibilities
7. Specialties And Steps Involved In Elective Abroad Medical And Pre Medical Programs
8. Clinically Proven Solutions For Hairloss!!! Unfortunately Less Known!!!
9. How To Treat Gum Disease?
Author: Chris Hugh
10. Ways To Find The Best Chiropody Clinic
Author: The Harley Medical Foot and Nail Laser Clinic Lond
11. How A Good Parent Helps A Childcare Western Sydney
Author: Colleen Grenville
12. Top 30 Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Peter Dobie
13. Male Organ Pain After Oral Sensual Activity: Urethritis?
Author: John Dugan
14. The Growing Relevance Of Mobile Massage Services In Albuquerque
Author: Bernadette Gongora
15. Now Natural Cure For Diabetes Is In Your Fingertips
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited