ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Explore The Culture Of Real India With North India Tour Packages.
Total Articles: 3
India is incredible as its tag line suggest and no doubt in it. Indian culture and beauty invites more and more number of tourists to India. It has many attractive destinations and one of them is northern India, which is dotted with many awesome places and historical monuments. Each place of north India has its own charisma and magic for each tourist that entertains them during travelling at Northern India. Its glory stand apart, it cannot be comparing with any other destination.
Places such as Agra, Varanasi, Delhi, Shimla, Jaisalmar, Jodhpur, Jaipur are few cities where people like to explore for exciting memorable and pleasurable holidays for travelers. These destinations are famous for its exotic history, culture, spiritual and scenic glory. North India tour package are now available in customize format to give chance to experience India. This customization of North India Tour is available as per client’s specification so that they can experience the grandeur of their specific region.
Forts and palaces is also one of the best tour destinations of north India. Some tour packages include Golden triangle, Jewels of Rajasthan, Heritage of North India, Spiritual tours for north India. Since there are different tour packages to explore several attraction of northern India is available. But the most famous and appreciable tour package is golden tour package which covers Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. These three places offer glimpses of cultural heritage of excellent India. These three cities have something different to enthrall traveler while exploring this cities.
Each part of India is famous for its own and unique sets of attraction. From valleys of Kashmir to cultural touch Rajasthan. North Part of India has everything in it. It is famous for their warm hearted people. Kashmir valleys are not only famous for its romantic nature but also admire for its apple. Going toward Himachal Pradesh, a spiritual destination like Amarnath Yatra, kedarnath yatra and many other destinations is the symbol of Himachal.
Lucknow, a city of NAWAAB and is actually famous for its bank of Ganga. The cultural Diversities and customs is the main attraction of Northern India. This culture is one of the oldest cultures of the world. These include Nawabs, Rajput, Mughals, sultans and Buddhist which is 5000 year old is some of them. North india has excellent festival season starting from sankranti to diwali. All these season have unique importance in Indians life.
The monuments and Forts of Mughals is spectacular showcase of architectural part of Mughal era. Some of the best monuments and forts which include Red Fort, Qutum Minar, India Gate are some of the example. After Kashmir, Agra’s Taj Mahal is one of the romantic destinations of lovers. After all Taj Mahal is built by Shahjahan for his lovable Begam Mumtaj. To explore the real India, North India tour package is the best option.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar