ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Bulk Sms – What Makes It An Effective Marketing Tool?
Total Articles: 7
The appeal of an SMS cannot be ignored. SMSes are short, just as their name suggests and this is a guarantee of the fact that they will be read by your clients or customers. This very aspect makes it the veritable marketing tool for all kinds of businesses. With the help of bulk SMS, companies and entrepreneurs can send messages in bulk quantities to hundreds of thousands of customers in a fast and efficient way. Usually these bulk messages are extensively sent by the marketing industry for conveying various kinds of information such as discounts, special offers and freebies to their customers.
The popularity of bulk SMS in India is on the rise because of its handy, simple and dependable nature. A simple phone message can convey the information effectively which might not be possible otherwise because if the recipient is in an important meeting or their phone is unreachable. A simple SMS can convey the information without wasting anyone’s time.
Being reliable and cost efficient, many entrepreneurs have already started using the short messaging services to market their products and services. SMS marketing refers to a sort of mobile marketing that uses short message as an efficient tool for promoting products and services.
Marketing through bulk SMS helps acquire guaranteed results. This is because the deliverance rate is around 70% as compared to television, online marketing, direct mail and radio. Moreover, above 90% of the customers are liable to read the SMS and this is because the cell phone has become a trusted mate for customers since they always carry it with them. Unlike any other form of advertising, you need not spend time in promoting your products when it comes to this form of marketing. This can be taken care of by reliable software that sends out thousands of SMSes to customers within a brief period.
Bulk messages can be sent out easily and this is what makes it an affordable marketing technique. It also saves time, generates instant sales and enhances customer relationships. The SMS helps you interact regularly with your customer and avoid losing potential clients. This is how customers can be informed about a new product launch and services, special offers and other crucial product updates on a regular basis. You need not send out individual messages to all customers, but send a particular update to thousands of them with the help of a single click.
Marketing Articles1. Global Automotive Tubeless Tire Market Growth
2. Manufacturing And Different Type Of Service Provider In Aurangabad -shree Ganesh Lamination
3. Brochure’s Impact As A Marketing Tool
Author: simplified social media optimization
4. 10 Things You Didn't Know About Tarot Cards
5. Microsoft Manual Of Style And Support
6. Dos And Don’ts For An Effective Social Media Marketing Strategy
Author: Kim Barrett
7. Important Information Of Pallet Shelving System
Author: Abazar Shelving
8. Why Video Marketing Is A Clever Idea?
Author: Amit Thaker
9. Digital Agency In Melbourne Is The Beating Heart Of Modern Day Businesses
Author: Concept Marketing
10. The Digital Marketing That Helps To Transform Business
Author: Srivyom Solutions
11. Social Media Marketing - A Valuable Method To Improve Brand Personality
Author: Srivyom Solutions
12. Digital Marketing Strategies Businesses Should Adapt In 2018
Author: Vipin Nirwal
13. Tips To How To Choose The Best Coffee Machines Suppliers
Author: WAHAT AL DHAFRAH
14. Global Industrial Protective Footwear Market Size And Share
Author: Shivani Singh
15. Benefits Of Using The Adhesives Tapes In Terms Of Safety