ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Bulk Sms – What Makes It An Effective Marketing Tool?By Expert Author: Moneek Mehra
The appeal of an SMS cannot be ignored. SMSes are short, just as their name suggests and this is a guarantee of the fact that they will be read by your clients or customers. This very aspect makes it the veritable marketing tool for all kinds of businesses. With the help of bulk SMS, companies and entrepreneurs can send messages in bulk quantities to hundreds of thousands of customers in a fast and efficient way. Usually these bulk messages are extensively sent by the marketing industry for conveying various kinds of information such as discounts, special offers and freebies to their customers.
The popularity of bulk SMS in India is on the rise because of its handy, simple and dependable nature. A simple phone message can convey the information effectively which might not be possible otherwise because if the recipient is in an important meeting or their phone is unreachable. A simple SMS can convey the information without wasting anyone’s time.
Being reliable and cost efficient, many entrepreneurs have already started using the short messaging services to market their products and services. SMS marketing refers to a sort of mobile marketing that uses short message as an efficient tool for promoting products and services.
Marketing through bulk SMS helps acquire guaranteed results. This is because the deliverance rate is around 70% as compared to television, online marketing, direct mail and radio. Moreover, above 90% of the customers are liable to read the SMS and this is because the cell phone has become a trusted mate for customers since they always carry it with them. Unlike any other form of advertising, you need not spend time in promoting your products when it comes to this form of marketing. This can be taken care of by reliable software that sends out thousands of SMSes to customers within a brief period.
Bulk messages can be sent out easily and this is what makes it an affordable marketing technique. It also saves time, generates instant sales and enhances customer relationships. The SMS helps you interact regularly with your customer and avoid losing potential clients. This is how customers can be informed about a new product launch and services, special offers and other crucial product updates on a regular basis. You need not send out individual messages to all customers, but send a particular update to thousands of them with the help of a single click.
Marketing Articles1. Cover Every Industry Vertical And Reach High-level Decision Makers With Alpha Software Users List
Author: Jardon Smith
2. Why Marketplace Model Is Creating A Buzz In Ecommerce World?
3. Why Should One Install An Interactive Touch Screen Kiosk?
Author: Raza Khan
4. A Strong, Consistent Brand, Build Up Over Time, Is The Best Guarantee Of Future Earnings
5. Boost Your E-commerce Business Trough Email Marketing
Author: Monika Dugal
6. Stove And Water Filter Parts Best Deals This 2017!!!
Author: Ring Hot Water
7. How To Get More Leads For Hvac Services
8. 5 Ways To Provide Great Exposure For Your Content
Author: Peit Morey
9. Promote Live Events Using Sms Marketing
10. 3d Lettering : Signage Letters And Logos Focus On Absolute Quality
Author: Mike Layman
11. How Can Cloud Computing Benefit A Company?
12. Improve Your Marketing With The Help Of Bulk Sms
Author: Christina James
13. Advertise With Us
14. Choose Bulk Sms Services For Your Business
Author: Naveen Karma
15. Personal Injury – Tips To Generate Attorney Leads