ALL >> Computers >> View Article
77-600: Mos: Windows Vista For The Business Worker
Total Articles: 38
The Microsoft Official Academic Course Programs are learning products created especially for the academic market.
Candidates successful at passing the MOS: Windows Vista for the Business Worker Exam will have the equivalent of six months to one year of experience in using Windows Vista. Benefits to the candidates of knowing how to use Windows Vista is to be:
more productive, more collaborative, and more efficient
more effective at protecting, effective at optimizing, and troubleshooting their own computers
highly effective in managing mobile and remote computing; managing software, disks, and devices; managing files and folders; collaborating; and customizing their Windows Vista experience.
77-600 MOS: Windows Vista for the Business Worker Exam Objectives:
Chapter 1: Protecting Your Computer
Chapter 2: Managing Mobile and Remote Computing
Chapter 3: Managing Software, Disks, and Devices
Chapter 4: Managing Files and Folders
Chapter 5: Collaborating with Other People
Chapter 6: Customizing Your Windows Vista Experience
Chapter 7: Optimizing and Troubleshooting Your Computer
Preparation for the exam:
The amount of time a candidate gives into preparing for the 77-600 exams is entirely dependent upon the candidate. This is an independent study program, so there is no minimum or maximum time constraint. The amount of time a candidate will take depends on the existing knowledge of the area and related experience, as well as the candidate’s availability.
The exam consists of 50 questions with time period of 90 minutes to complete the exam.
On successfully passing the exam candidates will receive the following certifications:
MOS 2007 Certification
MOS: Microsoft Office Specialist
The cost of the 77-600 Exam is USD150. The Microsoft Windows Vista for the Business Worker is administered by Certiport at testing centers worldwide. The exam is available in English and Russian languages.
MOS: Windows Vista for the Business Worker certification has no expiration. The candidates who hold this certification are certified for life unless the vendor changes their policy.
If a candidate fails to pass the MOS: Windows Vista for the Business Worker exam, Microsoft's retake policy is:
• If a candidate does not pass an exam the first time, he/she must wait for a 24-hour period before retaking the exam.
• If a candidate does not pass an exam the second time, he/she must wait for at least a 14-day period before retaking the exam.
Computers Articles1. Here How You Resolve Your Email Related Problem On Your Android Device
Author: ADV Software
2. Microsoft Windows Troubleshooting “access Denied” Issue
Author: Minerva Livia
3. The Computer Repair Service Milwaukee Offer Best Services Within Affordable Price
4. Contact Hard Drive Data Recovery Milwaukee To Restore Data From Failed Hard Drives
5. How To Treat An Infected Computer Remotely?
Author: online pc support
6. When To Call Hotmail Customer Care Number
Author: Adv Software
7. Stay Connected To The Comcast Xfinity Internet By Resolving Common Issues
Author: Jasper Arran
8. Resolve Problems Of Canon And Brother Printers
Author: adv software
9. Want To Resolve Hp Printer Most Common Issue—have A Look On Hp Support Tips And Tricks
Author: Lewis Kathy
10. Manual Testing Training Online
Author: Mind Q Systems
11. It Services In West Boxford
Author: IT Services In West Boxford
12. Professional Script Design Services Can Make A Difference To Your Business Online
13. Troubleshoot The Most Common Technical Issues In Windows 10 By Contacting Windows Technicians
Author: Philippa Pippa
14. Mac Os X Mountain Lion Ensures The Utmost Protection Against Malware Program
Author: Barack Taye
15. How To Get Best Email Technical Support?