ALL >> Computers >> View Article
77-600: Mos: Windows Vista For The Business Worker
Total Articles: 37
The Microsoft Official Academic Course Programs are learning products created especially for the academic market.
Candidates successful at passing the MOS: Windows Vista for the Business Worker Exam will have the equivalent of six months to one year of experience in using Windows Vista. Benefits to the candidates of knowing how to use Windows Vista is to be:
more productive, more collaborative, and more efficient
more effective at protecting, effective at optimizing, and troubleshooting their own computers
highly effective in managing mobile and remote computing; managing software, disks, and devices; managing files and folders; collaborating; and customizing their Windows Vista experience.
77-600 MOS: Windows Vista for the Business Worker Exam Objectives:
Chapter 1: Protecting Your Computer
Chapter 2: Managing Mobile and Remote Computing
Chapter 3: Managing Software, Disks, and Devices
Chapter 4: Managing Files and Folders
Chapter 5: Collaborating with Other People
Chapter 6: Customizing Your Windows Vista Experience
Chapter 7: Optimizing and Troubleshooting Your Computer
Preparation for the exam:
The amount of time a candidate gives into preparing for the 77-600 exams is entirely dependent upon the candidate. This is an independent study program, so there is no minimum or maximum time constraint. The amount of time a candidate will take depends on the existing knowledge of the area and related experience, as well as the candidate’s availability.
The exam consists of 50 questions with time period of 90 minutes to complete the exam.
On successfully passing the exam candidates will receive the following certifications:
MOS 2007 Certification
MOS: Microsoft Office Specialist
The cost of the 77-600 Exam is USD150. The Microsoft Windows Vista for the Business Worker is administered by Certiport at testing centers worldwide. The exam is available in English and Russian languages.
MOS: Windows Vista for the Business Worker certification has no expiration. The candidates who hold this certification are certified for life unless the vendor changes their policy.
If a candidate fails to pass the MOS: Windows Vista for the Business Worker exam, Microsoft's retake policy is:
• If a candidate does not pass an exam the first time, he/she must wait for a 24-hour period before retaking the exam.
• If a candidate does not pass an exam the second time, he/she must wait for at least a 14-day period before retaking the exam.
Computers Articles1. Why Has The Sign Engraving Equipment Become An Essential For Personalisation
Author: Rob Hibbs
2. Computer Forensic Analyst Can Help To Dig Up The Truth Using Latest Technology Devices
3. How To Update Adobe Flash Player On A Mac Computer?
Author: Mac Support Team
4. Playstation 4 Repair Uk | Playstation Repairer
Author: Playstation 4 Repair UK
5. How To Recover Pst File Password In Outlook 2016 Free?
Author: Outlook Support Team
6. How To Securely Wipe Private Data With Active@ Killdisk
Author: James Vaughn
7. Find Reasonable Minute Of Every Day Norton Setup For Your Computer Needs
Author: Stephanie Smith
8. Register Your Business Name With Seo Friendly .co Domain Extension
Author: Ridhi Bhatia
9. Where To Find The Model Or Printer Number Of A Hp Printer?
Author: Maria Silvia
10. The Computer Repair Salem Ma Offer Best Solutions To Any Hardware Or Software Problem Of Your Comput
11. Things To Consider Before Buying A 3d Printer
Author: Jamie Smilovici
12. Everything To Know Before Using Surface Laptop Promo Code
Author: Christine Bleakley
13. Ps4 Repair London | Playstation Repairer
Author: Playstation Repair Centre
14. Pro Tip: How To Secure Windows 10 Boot Process
Author: Ellie Williams
15. How To Clear Cookies, Cache Memory And Browsing History In Aol?
Author: Maria Silvia