ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Brocade 150-420 Exam - Brocade Certified Layer 4-7 Professional 2010
Total Articles: 37
For Brocade professionals, Brocade administers the Brocade Certified Layer 4-7 Professional 2010 exam which enables a certified candidate to:
troubleshoot complex implementations of Brocade Layer 4-7 application delivery solutions.
Brocade Certified Layer 4-7 Professional 2010 Exam Objectives:
Describe how to perform secure access management on ADX
Demonstrate knowledge of GUI features
2. Health Checks
Demonstrate knowledge of Layer 7 Health Checks
Demonstrate knowledge of Layer 4 Health Checks
Describe how to configure ports
Demonstrate understanding of routing with ServerIron
Describe route health injection
Describe how to implement SLB with IPv6
Implement SLB through VLANs
Configure SLB spanning multiple subnets
Define policy-based SLB
Demonstrate advanced knowledge of how to use SLB predictors
Describe HA designs
Demonstrate the skill to implement a HTTP to HTTPS redirect policy
Describe when a CSW policy would be used
Demonstrate understanding of the application of GSLB
Describe SSL properties
Describe different SSL configuration modes
Demonstrate understanding of the embedded security features
Identify conditions that cause port flapping
Describe where transparent VIPs are used
Describe the packet capture process
Demonstrate understanding of troubleshooting SSL
Demonstrate understanding of troubleshooting SLB
It is strongly recommended that candidates complete the ETH 103 Basic Switch Router and Configuration Management and the CLE 202 Introduction to ServerIron ADX Web Switching and Load Balancing courses before applying for the Brocade Certified Layer 4-7 Professional 2010.
Suggested Syllabus and Study Tools
The suggested syllabuses for candidates are:
• CLP 240 ADC Techniques in Advanced Server Load Balancing
• CLE 202 Introduction to ServerIron ADX Web Switching and Load Balancing
The following study tools to further help candidates:
CLP 101-WBT Brocade BCNE Knowledge Assessment: This course is designed to assess the candidate’s knowledge and skills against model questions covering the scope of the Brocade Certified Layer 4-7 Professional Exam (150-420). This assessment will also identify the strengths and weaknesses.
BCLP in a Nutshell Study Guide: This is a study guide for those who have attended the CLP 240 course. The guide covers the key topics on the Brocade Certified Network Professional exam # 150-420.
The exam consists of 65 questions and has a 75 minutes time limit. The passing score is 58%. The cost to take a certification test is US $150.
Since Brocade certifications are on a specific product version it will never expire.
Each certification has a proctored test administered by Pearson VUE. Candidates can schedule a test by visiting the Pearson VUE web site, or call 1-866-361-5817.
Computers Articles1. Innovative Approaches To Improve Your Iphone Screen Replacement
Author: Zane Shoebridge
2. The Most Usable And Advisable Courier Tracking Software Version 6.0
Author: sawati rawat
3. Locking Services Would Be Fruitful If You Forget To Lock The Doors Frequently
Author: Tyler Bond
4. Solutions Erp Based Software Can Offer
Author: Robert Miller
5. Get The Unlimited Benefits Of Our Church Giving Mobile Application
Author: Michael Brody
6. Cyber Security Measures Can Prove Beneficial For Your Business
Author: Megan Darcy
7. Matrimonial Script In Php - Bharat Matrimony Clone, Readymade Matrimonial Script
Author: riddhi patel
8. How To Recover Accidentally Deleted Data From The Computer In No Time?
Author: shashikant shukla
9. Sitecore Development In Uk – Cms, Software, Mobile Application, Seo
Author: Sher Singh
10. Laptop Repair Centre In Bristol With 12 Months Warranty
Author: Laptop Repairs
11. The Secret Behind Your Online Shopping Is Disclosed
Author: Saarah Williams
12. Avoid Spams With Recaptcha Module
Author: Saarah Williams
13. Iphone 8
Author: toy green
14. How The C_hanaimp_12 Exam Makes You A Better Professional
Author: Michael Jordan
15. 5 Aspects Of Performance Testing Services In E-commerce Industry.