ALL >> Computers >> View Article
E22-189 Emcsourceoneediscovery - Kazeon Administration Fundamentals
Total Articles: 37
The EMC Corporation is an organization known worldwide for providing data storage, information security, virtualization, and cloud computing products and services. These products and services allow businesses to store, manage, protect, and analyze huge volumes of data.
Candidates who pass the E22-189 SourceOnee Discovery – Kazeon exam will know how to:
install the product,
add license keys,
perform essential administration tasks,
set up and perform crawls, collections, tagging, culling, legal holds, searching, and exports.
TheE22-189 SourceOneeDiscovery - KazeonExam Objectives are:
Configure the Kazeon Server
Install the license keys
Manage the cluster
Register Metadata and Data repositories
Create custodian mappings
Collect and index data
Review and tag data
Apply legal holds
Export and download responsive data
Create and manage reports
The products that may be referred to on this exam include:
eDiscovery – Kazeon
Kazeon Sizing Tool
Microsoft Management Console
The topics to be covered on this exam include:
EMC SourceOneeDiscovery - Kazeon installation
EMC SourceOneeDiscovery - Kazeon configuration
Prerequisites for the E22 - 189
Candidates should have an understanding of client/server technology. An awareness of email servers is preferred, but not a requirement.
Preparation and Registering for an Exam
Candidates can also do a practice test to assess their knowledge in preparation for the exam. EMC offers these practice tests free of cost. These practice tests allows candidates to become familiar with the topics and question types.
With the results of the practice tests candidates can get an idea of how well prepared they are and which, if any, topic needs extra study time ad training.
The exam has a total of 60 questions which are to be completed in 90 minutes. The exam is available in the English language. The exam is delivered and administered by Pearson VUE, which has worldwide locations.
Prior to making exam appointment candidates are advised to review the most current description of the exam and read the EMC Proven Professional program Candidate Agreement. Candidates can make an appointment in advance or on the day they wish to take the test, subject to availability.
Candidates who do not pass at the first attempt may retake the exam at any time again. If they do not pass on the second attempt then candidates are required to wait 2 weeks between each additional attempt.
Candidates, who have already passed but wish to retake an exam in order to fulfill a certification track requirement, may do so after 3 months.
Computers Articles1. Why Has The Sign Engraving Equipment Become An Essential For Personalisation
Author: Rob Hibbs
2. Computer Forensic Analyst Can Help To Dig Up The Truth Using Latest Technology Devices
3. How To Update Adobe Flash Player On A Mac Computer?
Author: Mac Support Team
4. Playstation 4 Repair Uk | Playstation Repairer
Author: Playstation 4 Repair UK
5. How To Recover Pst File Password In Outlook 2016 Free?
Author: Outlook Support Team
6. How To Securely Wipe Private Data With Active@ Killdisk
Author: James Vaughn
7. Find Reasonable Minute Of Every Day Norton Setup For Your Computer Needs
Author: Stephanie Smith
8. Register Your Business Name With Seo Friendly .co Domain Extension
Author: Ridhi Bhatia
9. Where To Find The Model Or Printer Number Of A Hp Printer?
Author: Maria Silvia
10. The Computer Repair Salem Ma Offer Best Solutions To Any Hardware Or Software Problem Of Your Comput
11. Things To Consider Before Buying A 3d Printer
Author: Jamie Smilovici
12. Everything To Know Before Using Surface Laptop Promo Code
Author: Christine Bleakley
13. Ps4 Repair London | Playstation Repairer
Author: Playstation Repair Centre
14. Pro Tip: How To Secure Windows 10 Boot Process
Author: Ellie Williams
15. How To Clear Cookies, Cache Memory And Browsing History In Aol?
Author: Maria Silvia