ALL >> Computers >> View Article
E22-189 Emcsourceoneediscovery - Kazeon Administration Fundamentals
Total Articles: 37
The EMC Corporation is an organization known worldwide for providing data storage, information security, virtualization, and cloud computing products and services. These products and services allow businesses to store, manage, protect, and analyze huge volumes of data.
Candidates who pass the E22-189 SourceOnee Discovery – Kazeon exam will know how to:
install the product,
add license keys,
perform essential administration tasks,
set up and perform crawls, collections, tagging, culling, legal holds, searching, and exports.
TheE22-189 SourceOneeDiscovery - KazeonExam Objectives are:
Configure the Kazeon Server
Install the license keys
Manage the cluster
Register Metadata and Data repositories
Create custodian mappings
Collect and index data
Review and tag data
Apply legal holds
Export and download responsive data
Create and manage reports
The products that may be referred to on this exam include:
eDiscovery – Kazeon
Kazeon Sizing Tool
Microsoft Management Console
The topics to be covered on this exam include:
EMC SourceOneeDiscovery - Kazeon installation
EMC SourceOneeDiscovery - Kazeon configuration
Prerequisites for the E22 - 189
Candidates should have an understanding of client/server technology. An awareness of email servers is preferred, but not a requirement.
Preparation and Registering for an Exam
Candidates can also do a practice test to assess their knowledge in preparation for the exam. EMC offers these practice tests free of cost. These practice tests allows candidates to become familiar with the topics and question types.
With the results of the practice tests candidates can get an idea of how well prepared they are and which, if any, topic needs extra study time ad training.
The exam has a total of 60 questions which are to be completed in 90 minutes. The exam is available in the English language. The exam is delivered and administered by Pearson VUE, which has worldwide locations.
Prior to making exam appointment candidates are advised to review the most current description of the exam and read the EMC Proven Professional program Candidate Agreement. Candidates can make an appointment in advance or on the day they wish to take the test, subject to availability.
Candidates who do not pass at the first attempt may retake the exam at any time again. If they do not pass on the second attempt then candidates are required to wait 2 weeks between each additional attempt.
Candidates, who have already passed but wish to retake an exam in order to fulfill a certification track requirement, may do so after 3 months.
Computers Articles1. Tough As Nails Awnings - Break Record Sales
Author: 1888 PressRelease
2. Reliable Services For Sony Ps Vita Screen Replacement In London
Author: Tony Blair
3. 3d Print Architecture Models Enhance Architectural Experience For Clients
4. Amazon Product Listing Secrets Unfolded
5. How To Upgrade Hotmail Account To New Outlook Account?
Author: Lucy Seal
6. The Wide Network Range Of Linksys Wifi Extenders
Author: pinkesh tomar
7. How Push Notifications Can Completely Revolutionize The Fitness Industry!
8. Outlook Vs. Gmail – In Depth Analysis & Comparison
9. Microsoft’s Outlook Beta-a Faster Version
10. Difference Between Hotmail, Outlook, Windows Live Mail.
11. Iphone Repair And Data Recovery
Author: khan mash
12. Centurylink Approved Modems Are Available In Reasonable Price Range!
Author: Aaron Kocherhans
13. Why Website Is Important For Each And Every Business?
Author: Golden Gate Technolabs
14. Microsoft Outlook Issues And Solutions
Author: Amaia Smith
15. How To Troubleshoot Brother Printer Error 4f And What Does It Mean?
Author: James Watson