ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Introducing The 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
Total Articles: 5
The 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray was unveiled at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show, and since then Corvette enthusiasts have been waiting and anticipating the day they can get their hands on the steering wheel of this newly designed model.
Though the new model mocks the body shape of its predecessors, the exterior is set apart with defined creases, a new fierce front fascia and headlamps, as well as several large vents.
Constructed of carbon fiber, the hood and the roof allow for a larger rear quarter window. And breaking Corvette tradition are the fresh taillights, shaped to say "new corvette." Every model now comes with an aluminum frame made of five sections for strength. And although it weighs less than older models, it is said to stand a stiffer ground.
Under the hood, the 2014 Chevy Corvette boasts a Gen V small-block 6.2-liter purshrod V-8. GM estimates the engine in base form to make 450 horsepower and 450 lb-ft. These numbers make it the most powerful standard Corvette ever, with a stronger steering system to match. And in the rare chance you may need to stop, the brakes are also improved with larger pads and 35 percent more swept area.
On the standard model, active valves quiet noise during cruising, though a dual-mode system open a wider path for airflow, which increases performance and noise. Transmission options come as a six-speed automatic or seven-speed manual with four shift gates.
This is possibly the most modern and beautiful sports cars on the market. You can go fast and feel out of control, but be in control. The 2014 Corvette Stingray can go 0 to 60 in just 3.9 seconds, and will look amazing while doing it. Not only will you drive fast, you'll also save more money doing it, with an estimated fuel economy of 26 mpg highway.
The 2014 Chevy Corvette features a Drive Mode Selector on the console allowing you to drive in different types of weather, an eco-mode, a track mode, and a sport mode. The seats and interior were upgraded to be made more functional and supportive, as well as they can now be heated or cooled.
This is the 21st century Chevy Corvette. With a V8 engine, this sleek, aerodynamic 2014 Chevy Corvette will have no competition on the streets. Visit your local Chevy dealer this fall to test drive this sleek beauty. You might just fall in love. You will be the envy of the road, the king of the streets, and the owner of the most fantastic cars of the coming year. This is not just another sports car, this is the sports car for this day and age, and you could be its driver.
As Cary's full-service Chevy dealership, we are prepared to help you find your new Chevrolet or pre-owned vehicle. If you are searching for Chevrolet vehicles using the keywords Durham Chevy or Durham Chevrolet, call or stop by today to see what we can do for you!
Automobiles Articles1. Buying A Used Or Pre Owned Vehicles For Sale In Chicago
2. How To Obtain Stress-free Car Financing In West Chicago
3. Choppers Modified From Old Harley Davidson Is Trending
Author: Levi Fysh
4. Experience Chauffer Service In Executive Cars Throughout London
Author: Toby Pratt
5. Save Big With Easy-run’s Fall Special!
Author: Al Freilich
6. Fordzero Down Lease Specialscheap Way To Drive New Ford Car
7. Cad, Cam, Cnc And Robots For Manufacturing In Future
Author: CAD, CAM, CNC And Robots For Manufacturing In Futu
8. Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanical Engineers
Author: Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanica
9. October Is National Transport Month
Author: Batteries & More
10. The 2017 Vw Golf Alltrack 135 Tdi: A Volkswagen Dealers Brief Overview
Author: Aaron Reddall
11. Important Things To Keep In Mind When Your Car Breaks Down
Author: Paul Zervos
12. E-rickshaws Are The Perfect Way To Keep Your City Green.
Author: Power Electric Vehicle
13. The Audi Car Dealers Miami Offer Certified Pre Owned Cars In Competitive Price
14. Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your Cad Project
Author: Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your CAD
15. For An Updated Speed — the Cummins’ Compound Turbo Way
Author: Rip Rook