ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Introducing The 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
Total Articles: 5
The 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray was unveiled at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show, and since then Corvette enthusiasts have been waiting and anticipating the day they can get their hands on the steering wheel of this newly designed model.
Though the new model mocks the body shape of its predecessors, the exterior is set apart with defined creases, a new fierce front fascia and headlamps, as well as several large vents.
Constructed of carbon fiber, the hood and the roof allow for a larger rear quarter window. And breaking Corvette tradition are the fresh taillights, shaped to say "new corvette." Every model now comes with an aluminum frame made of five sections for strength. And although it weighs less than older models, it is said to stand a stiffer ground.
Under the hood, the 2014 Chevy Corvette boasts a Gen V small-block 6.2-liter purshrod V-8. GM estimates the engine in base form to make 450 horsepower and 450 lb-ft. These numbers make it the most powerful standard Corvette ever, with a stronger steering system to match. And in the rare chance you may need to stop, the brakes are also improved with larger pads and 35 percent more swept area.
On the standard model, active valves quiet noise during cruising, though a dual-mode system open a wider path for airflow, which increases performance and noise. Transmission options come as a six-speed automatic or seven-speed manual with four shift gates.
This is possibly the most modern and beautiful sports cars on the market. You can go fast and feel out of control, but be in control. The 2014 Corvette Stingray can go 0 to 60 in just 3.9 seconds, and will look amazing while doing it. Not only will you drive fast, you'll also save more money doing it, with an estimated fuel economy of 26 mpg highway.
The 2014 Chevy Corvette features a Drive Mode Selector on the console allowing you to drive in different types of weather, an eco-mode, a track mode, and a sport mode. The seats and interior were upgraded to be made more functional and supportive, as well as they can now be heated or cooled.
This is the 21st century Chevy Corvette. With a V8 engine, this sleek, aerodynamic 2014 Chevy Corvette will have no competition on the streets. Visit your local Chevy dealer this fall to test drive this sleek beauty. You might just fall in love. You will be the envy of the road, the king of the streets, and the owner of the most fantastic cars of the coming year. This is not just another sports car, this is the sports car for this day and age, and you could be its driver.
As Cary's full-service Chevy dealership, we are prepared to help you find your new Chevrolet or pre-owned vehicle. If you are searching for Chevrolet vehicles using the keywords Durham Chevy or Durham Chevrolet, call or stop by today to see what we can do for you!
Automobiles Articles1. Have A Look On The Most Frequent Reasons Of Car Tyre Wear
Author: My Tyre Point
2. Find The Right Lube Trailer For Sale To Increase Industrial Efficiency
Author: Scott Lee
3. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
4. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
5. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
6. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
9. Stevens 112 Ford Has Received The Prestigious President's Award Courtesy Of Ford Motor Company!
10. Car Dealer Selling New Cars At Reasonable Price
11. Best Online Shop For Genuine Auto Spare Parts In Dubai, Uae
12. Most Common Vehicle Registration And Titling Issues
Author: ABA Auto Registration
13. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
14. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
15. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point