ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Trademark Search Finds Out The Uniqueness Of Your Brand
Total Articles: 9
Trademark is one of the strongest tools in a competitive market scenario to build and establish good will and uniqueness in the industry. Whichever industry you are in you will always run the risk of being tricked and debauched. It protects you from such fraudulent activities and helps you to maintain your unique identity among clients. The more innovative your trademark is, the more edge you have over your clients to gain business and garner profit in the long run. When we say innovative we actually mean it because an innovative, genuine and unique trademark will distinguish you from your competitors.
To get a unique trademark registered which you have created with all the creative juices, doing a trademark search is necessary. This search is done prior to filling up the registration form. A brand search will always be advised by the consultants because the search helps you to know how much unique your trademark is, which has immense significance in the success of your business. Its basic search involves application search and registered search. With the introduction of the internet, registration of trademark search has become quite easy in the present times.
The online trade name search is the easiest, least time consuming and the most cost effective method of trademark search. To start with, you are required to have a computer system and an internet connection. Visit a website which facilitates trademark registration and begin with the search. Its online checking system has been launched by the Indian Registry to facilitate easy and quick disposal and approval of brand application forms.
In this system, you or your agent will get 15 minutes time to search for a mark in any class and the validity period for online search is 7 days. The registry issues a unique user id and password to the applicant to log in and continue with search. After you have logged in with the id and password no one else can use it to search trademark except you. Remember that you must create your account with the registry so that it can issue the id and password to you. You must also remember that this account is only for the purpose of searching trademarks. You will have to deposit a minimum amount for the search which can be done either by sending the requisite money along with the application form or with the help of credit card. This search is sometimes conducted for free as well.
The online search for the trademark uniqueness and status is done according to the rules and regulations laid down in the Indian Trademark Act, 1999. Thus, a trademark search is highly advisable because once it has been approved by the Controller General of Patent Designs and Trademarks, it cannot be altered.
For more information about Trademark, Trademark Registration, Trademark Search, Trademark Filing, visit our website at: http://www.trademark-ilc.com
Legal Articles1. Bail Bond Facts
Author: Emily Stone
2. Why Immigration To Canada Is The Best Option?
Author: Radvision World
3. Six Steps To Attaining Compensation For Accident Injury In Toronto City
Author: Dasilva Legal
4. Know Need Of Living Trust Attorney California
Author: Leah Wilmot
5. The Houston Criminal Defense Attorneys Are The Best To Help You Against Any Criminal Charges
6. Risks And Rewards Of Buying Property In Dubai
Author: hHassan Elhais
7. Massachusetts Workers Compensation Lawyer – Knowledgeable Lawyers Get What You Need
Author: Tina smith
8. Nursing Home Abuse And Negligence – Who Is Responsible?
Author: Tyler Pillay
9. Basic Corporate Laws For Business In Dubai
Author: Hassan Elhais
10. Consult An Employment Lawyer For Issues Regarding Flexible Work hours
11. Employment Lawyers Perth
12. Dallas Personal Injuries Increased” – How About Mediation
Author: Ted Lyon
13. Guidebook For Parents In Fort Worth On Child Custody
Author: Kevin Clark
14. Seven Common Traffic Offences That May Bring You Ticket Or Fine In Toronto
Author: Neil Dasilva
15. Fort Worth’s Divorces Are Painful, But It Gets Adjusted Overtime