ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Ram Promaster For 2014 You'll Love The Look
Total Articles: 7
The new 2014 RAM ProMaster is a durable work vehicle, yet in a pinch it's advanced enough to be a 'city dweller' too. Its sleek and international design is bound to get attention while also shouting 'success' and 'experience'. And although the 2014 RAM ProMaster is not yet available at RAM dealerships, you can stop by your local dealer for brochures and pricing information.
The 2014 RAM ProMaster van has the style of a luxury van and the durability of a tough truck. There are numerous trucks on the market place that have perfected the art of looking good while doing heavy work. For the ProMaster's new model, Chrysler has combined American durability with the Italian design of the FIAT. Because of this, European influence can be seen throughout the truck on things like the front and rear bumpers.
With 14 different configurations available, it is sure to fit any of your working needs. The clearance in the back is low enough to unload without having to hike yourself up each time and rear hinged doors swing open 260-degrees for easy unloading. And with 530 cubic feet of cargo room, there will be a lot to unload. Available in two roof heights and several choices of wheelbase lengths, this vehicle is bound to be a hit with hard working men, and even women. When you want to get the job done, without lots of luxury 'prettiness', this is still design-worthy and sleek. It carries sophistication and utility all at once.
The 2014 Ram ProMaster will make your business look like it has experience and quality while on the job. Dressed up and functional, it can do just about anything you ask of it, including hauling a big load. The 2014 RAM has a V-6 280 horsepower 3.6 liter six cylinder engine. In addition to the new engine, the vehicle also features Chrysler's UConnect navigational system, which allows you to make phone calls, adjust the climate control, lights, and just about everything from an integrated screen on the dashboard. Driving has also been made comfortable in the ProMaster with 38.8" of leg room and seats high enough to weave in and out of traffic.
Available in late summer 2013, the new 2014 Ram ProMaster will be a great addition to any work fleet. Contact your local RAM dealership today for more information. For more updates on when the vehicle will be available visit www.ramtrucks.com.
Coon Rapids Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is proud to serve the Minneapolis area with new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM vehicles. If you are searching for auto dealers using the keywords Roseville Chrysler dealership or Roseville Ram dealership, stop by today to browse our large inventory, we look forward to seeing you!
Automobiles Articles1. Get Online Auto Insurance And Finance
2. New Shell Fuel Station Finder From Fleetcor
Author: FleetCor Deutschland GmbH
3. Dealerships Are Your One Stop Shop
Author: haggerty Ford
4. The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Learning On Driving Simulators.
Author: Eesha Zaveri
5. Buy Miami Used Luxury Cars For Sale Within Your Budget
6. Know The Truth About For Vehicle Parts Exchange In Surrey
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. Why Mot Test Is So Much Essential For Four-wheelers
Author: James Elston
8. Car Valeting The Reason That Has Kept You From Buying The New One
Author: Rhys Gibson
9. Gps Vehicle Tracking System
Author: Balu S
10. The Biggest Contribution Of Driving Coach In Chadstone To Humanity
Author: Mark Watson
11. Side By Side Comparison Between Readymade Motorcycle & Custom Chopper
Author: Levi Fysh
12. Benefits Of Leasing Your Next Car
13. Rockman - The Top Manufacturers Of Two Wheeler Parts & Automotive Component In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. For Best Services Just Opt For Auto Repair Gainesville
Author: Berrisford Smith
15. 2017 Hyundai Accent: Top Reasons Why You Should Buy This Budget Car
Author: Allen Hyundai