ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Lexington Group Enhances Cash Equities Research With Several Trading Hires
Total Articles: 20
Aug. 20, 2013 - CHIYODA-KU, Japan -- As part of The Lexington Group’s strategy to expand its American Equities division, they have hired three senior traders to head the industrial, consumer and technologies sectors. The company has created its core research capability across American equities and is focusing on enhancing its cash research offerings.
John Marshall, Kevin Gill, and Dean Foster will be based in Tokyo and report to Mr Haru Kobayashi, Executive Director and Head of American Cash Research. John Marshall joins as lead industrial researcher. John has nearly 15 years of buy-side trading experience and joins from Barclays where he was an US equities trader for the last four years. Prior to that, John was at Bank of America for ten years as an industrial trader.
Kevin Gill joins as lead consumer researcher. Kevin brings 17 years of buy-side trading experience, and comes most recently from Lloyds Banking Group where he was a trader in the consumer sector. He spent nine years at Goldman Sachs and five at JP Morgan.
Dean Foster joins as lead technologies researcher. Dean has 14 years of sell-side trading experience. He joins from Deutsche Bank where he was a Consumer Sector Analyst. He began his career at Citigroup, where he spent ten years in numerous positions.
“I have the utmost confidence in our new hires´ ability to expand the success of our Cash Equities Research Department. John, Kevin, and Dean bring vast market knowledge, a broad range of experience, and an extensive network of relationships that will guarantee that we achieve our goal of providing excellent service to our clients,” said Mr Haru Kobayashi, Executive Director and Head of American Cash Research.
Business Articles1. How To Start A Business With Eglobedata’s Transportation Industry Email List
Author: Brayden Tyler
2. Web Design Service Provider
3. Custom Aluminum Cnc Machining Service
4. Education Top University In Rajasthan
5. High Precision Machined Components
6. Literom As A College Management Software
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
7. Simplifying Gst: Public Awareness Of Massive Gst Evasion Must Start Before Raids
Author: Mohit Yadev
8. Why Is B2b Online Marketplace So Important To Grow Your Business Soon?
Author: Gail Herper
9. Are Evaluations Truly Useful In Deciding Legitimate Movers & Packers.
10. Importance Of Using Security Cameras
11. Roofing Oklahoma City Has Simplified
Author: Fred Lydick
12. Benefits Of Hiring An Accountant In Meridian
13. How To Choose A Reputed And Professional Charlotte Mold Removal Company
14. Video Production Atlanta – Video Production Services Atlanta Have Become Enough Competitive
Author: William Brown
15. Thermal Liquid Heaters