ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Lexington Group Enhances Cash Equities Research With Several Trading Hires
Total Articles: 20
Aug. 20, 2013 - CHIYODA-KU, Japan -- As part of The Lexington Group’s strategy to expand its American Equities division, they have hired three senior traders to head the industrial, consumer and technologies sectors. The company has created its core research capability across American equities and is focusing on enhancing its cash research offerings.
John Marshall, Kevin Gill, and Dean Foster will be based in Tokyo and report to Mr Haru Kobayashi, Executive Director and Head of American Cash Research. John Marshall joins as lead industrial researcher. John has nearly 15 years of buy-side trading experience and joins from Barclays where he was an US equities trader for the last four years. Prior to that, John was at Bank of America for ten years as an industrial trader.
Kevin Gill joins as lead consumer researcher. Kevin brings 17 years of buy-side trading experience, and comes most recently from Lloyds Banking Group where he was a trader in the consumer sector. He spent nine years at Goldman Sachs and five at JP Morgan.
Dean Foster joins as lead technologies researcher. Dean has 14 years of sell-side trading experience. He joins from Deutsche Bank where he was a Consumer Sector Analyst. He began his career at Citigroup, where he spent ten years in numerous positions.
“I have the utmost confidence in our new hires´ ability to expand the success of our Cash Equities Research Department. John, Kevin, and Dean bring vast market knowledge, a broad range of experience, and an extensive network of relationships that will guarantee that we achieve our goal of providing excellent service to our clients,” said Mr Haru Kobayashi, Executive Director and Head of American Cash Research.
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent