ALL >> Business >> View Article
Some Electrical Products To Look Out For
Total Articles: 7
Aelco was first built in 1968 on a small city known as Singapore. It has really strong belief and great passion for power and electronic technologies, as a/an agency that was actually doing investigation on power electronic and offering technical notes for domestic and business applicants. Soon after the duration of forming its organisation image, Aelco decided to pioneer the amazing compact voltage stabilizer model 1626 for domestic appliances which was a big hit in the past. This success hence led to a set up of becoming a leading power item agency in the near future.
The factories of Aelco's infrastructure setup needs were by worldwide firms such as Japan, America, Europe and many other honorable international companies. This had indeed brought about positive increase for the business and the rest of Singapore's sector as well as nations from ASEAN like Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei and many more. Right now, our business in Singapore has a wide difference of manufacturing, telecommunications, pharmaceutical, marine, offshore, aerospace, education and military in various cities all around the world.
The IGBT is simply a power semiconductor tool which stands for Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor. It is like an electronic switch that is extremely fast acting, top efficiency and is sure of tackling high current and voltage. These IGBT modules are widely used in many electrical equipment for both domestic and commercial application such as audio amplifier, refrigerators, hybrid cars and many more. Ever since the year 1999, Aelco has shift to a top player in the power conversion equipment industry and became a stockist of IGBT modules. Some of the products that we support are the Mitsubishi IGBT, Fuji IGBT, Toshiba IGBT, Eupec IGBT, Hitachi IGBT and Infineon IGBT.
The frequency converter is just a machine which can switch the voltage and frequency of a AC power source to a new AC power at a selected voltage and frequency with various electrical or galvanic isolation between 2 AC power. There are simply 2 variations of frequency namely the rotary frequency converter and the static frequency converter where two has unique characteristics to fit different name of applications. You can choose the frequency changer which stays between the 50Hz To 60Hz Frequency Converter or the 400Hz Frequency Converter.
Business Articles1. Eglobedata Released Most Accurate Real Estate Industry Email List And Build New Revenue Streams
Author: Brayden Tyler
2. Switch To Pharmacists Email List For Getting Cost Effective And Good Return
Author: Andrew Rayel
3. Explore An Opportunity For New Business Prospects With Business Development Executives Email Lists
Author: Charles Daniel
4. Ideal Instrument Services Are The Leading Dealer And Distributor Of Mitutoyo Products In Pune
Author: biz porto
5. Landed House Exterior Contractor – A Preferred Landed Property Renovation Contractor Singapore Can S
Author: James Han
6. Why You May Need A Photobooth On Your Big Day
7. Carpet Styles
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc.
8. Trade Show Display Rental- All You Require For Incredible Brand Value
Author: Daniel Wilson
9. Scada Free – Access Data From Remote Location Easily With The Help Of Web Scada !
Author: Archer Finch
10. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog Part - I
Author: Unknown Member
11. Documentation Of Employee Discussions Is All Important
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog
Author: Unknown Member
13. Best Scar Removal Creams
14. Why Should You Hire Huntington Beach Dry Cleansing Service Provider?
Author: Robert Paul
15. Rajasthan College Of Engineering For Women
Author: Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women