ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Spanish Paradise On The Eastern Coast
Total Articles: 33
Beautiful beaches, crystal water, golden sand and amazing landscapes… for sure these are your first associations when you think about holidays. But do you know any destination where you can find all these attractions? The Balearic Islands? Or maybe the Canary Islands? You don´t have to search so far!
Javea is one of the most popular touristic destinations of the eastern cost of Spain. There is everything you need to spend amazing summertime with your friends and family. If you decide to come here, we recommend you to search villas to rent in Javea.
If you decide to come here, you will be amazed with beaches. There are all kinds of beaches, with sand, rocks and gravel. Besides, you will be able to dip into crystal clean water. If you like diving or snorkeling, it is an ideal place to discover the beauty of seabed. The Granadella Beach is the most popular one. Usually there is a high occupancy level but it is really worth visiting. Without any doubts, this is one of the most beautiful places in this zone. There are rocks, amazingly clean water, high cliffs, beautiful vegetation and spectacular landscapes. With villas to rent in Javea it will be easy to get there.
Besides, in Javea there are more attractions apart from beaches. If you have free time, you should go to the port. It was very important place of Javea during the War of Spanish Secession. Later, you should visit the remains of Eleven Windmills of the 16th century. They are located on a huge valley. From this place you will have opportunity to enjoy amazing view of the Mediterranean Sea.
In this village, there are many archaeological deposits, for example the caves of Montgó and the Prim Cape. If you want to spend time surrounded by nature, you should go to the Natural Park of Montgó. This is the highest peak of Javea and from this summit, in sunny day, you can observe the Ibiza Island.
One of the most popular places of Javea is the local food market. Here you can get all possible foot typical for the Mediterranean zone. It is located in front of the Fortified Church of Sant Bartome. This building from the 14th century protected the village against the pirates. It is the most important monument of Javea.
As you can see, Javea is a perfect place to spend holidays. There are amazing beaches with spectacular landscapes, great nature, many monuments and much more. Come to Javea and become convinced of that!
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family