ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Spanish Paradise On The Eastern Coast
Total Articles: 33
Beautiful beaches, crystal water, golden sand and amazing landscapes… for sure these are your first associations when you think about holidays. But do you know any destination where you can find all these attractions? The Balearic Islands? Or maybe the Canary Islands? You don´t have to search so far!
Javea is one of the most popular touristic destinations of the eastern cost of Spain. There is everything you need to spend amazing summertime with your friends and family. If you decide to come here, we recommend you to search villas to rent in Javea.
If you decide to come here, you will be amazed with beaches. There are all kinds of beaches, with sand, rocks and gravel. Besides, you will be able to dip into crystal clean water. If you like diving or snorkeling, it is an ideal place to discover the beauty of seabed. The Granadella Beach is the most popular one. Usually there is a high occupancy level but it is really worth visiting. Without any doubts, this is one of the most beautiful places in this zone. There are rocks, amazingly clean water, high cliffs, beautiful vegetation and spectacular landscapes. With villas to rent in Javea it will be easy to get there.
Besides, in Javea there are more attractions apart from beaches. If you have free time, you should go to the port. It was very important place of Javea during the War of Spanish Secession. Later, you should visit the remains of Eleven Windmills of the 16th century. They are located on a huge valley. From this place you will have opportunity to enjoy amazing view of the Mediterranean Sea.
In this village, there are many archaeological deposits, for example the caves of Montgó and the Prim Cape. If you want to spend time surrounded by nature, you should go to the Natural Park of Montgó. This is the highest peak of Javea and from this summit, in sunny day, you can observe the Ibiza Island.
One of the most popular places of Javea is the local food market. Here you can get all possible foot typical for the Mediterranean zone. It is located in front of the Fortified Church of Sant Bartome. This building from the 14th century protected the village against the pirates. It is the most important monument of Javea.
As you can see, Javea is a perfect place to spend holidays. There are amazing beaches with spectacular landscapes, great nature, many monuments and much more. Come to Javea and become convinced of that!
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler