ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Spanish Paradise On The Eastern Coast
Total Articles: 33
Beautiful beaches, crystal water, golden sand and amazing landscapes… for sure these are your first associations when you think about holidays. But do you know any destination where you can find all these attractions? The Balearic Islands? Or maybe the Canary Islands? You don´t have to search so far!
Javea is one of the most popular touristic destinations of the eastern cost of Spain. There is everything you need to spend amazing summertime with your friends and family. If you decide to come here, we recommend you to search villas to rent in Javea.
If you decide to come here, you will be amazed with beaches. There are all kinds of beaches, with sand, rocks and gravel. Besides, you will be able to dip into crystal clean water. If you like diving or snorkeling, it is an ideal place to discover the beauty of seabed. The Granadella Beach is the most popular one. Usually there is a high occupancy level but it is really worth visiting. Without any doubts, this is one of the most beautiful places in this zone. There are rocks, amazingly clean water, high cliffs, beautiful vegetation and spectacular landscapes. With villas to rent in Javea it will be easy to get there.
Besides, in Javea there are more attractions apart from beaches. If you have free time, you should go to the port. It was very important place of Javea during the War of Spanish Secession. Later, you should visit the remains of Eleven Windmills of the 16th century. They are located on a huge valley. From this place you will have opportunity to enjoy amazing view of the Mediterranean Sea.
In this village, there are many archaeological deposits, for example the caves of Montgó and the Prim Cape. If you want to spend time surrounded by nature, you should go to the Natural Park of Montgó. This is the highest peak of Javea and from this summit, in sunny day, you can observe the Ibiza Island.
One of the most popular places of Javea is the local food market. Here you can get all possible foot typical for the Mediterranean zone. It is located in front of the Fortified Church of Sant Bartome. This building from the 14th century protected the village against the pirates. It is the most important monument of Javea.
As you can see, Javea is a perfect place to spend holidays. There are amazing beaches with spectacular landscapes, great nature, many monuments and much more. Come to Javea and become convinced of that!
Travel Articles1. Experiencing Bollywood Fantasy Dubai
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
2. Summer In Dubai With Burj Khalifa Tickets
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
3. Nhai Plans Four-lane Highway In Telangana Under Bharatmala
4. Hotel Reservation Software Can Increase Sales
5. An Encounter With The Ancient Maori Culture Of Tauranga In New Zealand
Author: Roger Simister
6. Hire Cheap Heathrow Airport Taxi Simply Online
7. Get The Best Pleasure Out Of Mombasa Day Trip In A True Safari Nation Kenya
Author: Jennifer Njoki Gaithuma
8. Hire Cheap London Airport Transfer Now With The Click Of A Button
9. Promising Effort By Brazil Tour Company Makes Your Trip To Brazil Memorable
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Factors On Choosing Van Hire Landing Page In Bilston
Author: Jack William
11. How To Save More Money With Car Rental In Maui
Author: Vikram Kumar
12. The Everest Base Camp Trek - Strong, But Hugely Rewarding
Author: Sudip Shahi
13. Pearl Farm In Samal Island
Author: OUR 7107 ISLANDS
14. Plan The Destination Wedding With The Best Vacation Sells Off And Makes Memories Of A Lifetime
Author: Sam Patel
15. Oman Tourist Visa By Oman-e-visa