ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Spanish Paradise On The Eastern Coast
Total Articles: 33
Beautiful beaches, crystal water, golden sand and amazing landscapes… for sure these are your first associations when you think about holidays. But do you know any destination where you can find all these attractions? The Balearic Islands? Or maybe the Canary Islands? You don´t have to search so far!
Javea is one of the most popular touristic destinations of the eastern cost of Spain. There is everything you need to spend amazing summertime with your friends and family. If you decide to come here, we recommend you to search villas to rent in Javea.
If you decide to come here, you will be amazed with beaches. There are all kinds of beaches, with sand, rocks and gravel. Besides, you will be able to dip into crystal clean water. If you like diving or snorkeling, it is an ideal place to discover the beauty of seabed. The Granadella Beach is the most popular one. Usually there is a high occupancy level but it is really worth visiting. Without any doubts, this is one of the most beautiful places in this zone. There are rocks, amazingly clean water, high cliffs, beautiful vegetation and spectacular landscapes. With villas to rent in Javea it will be easy to get there.
Besides, in Javea there are more attractions apart from beaches. If you have free time, you should go to the port. It was very important place of Javea during the War of Spanish Secession. Later, you should visit the remains of Eleven Windmills of the 16th century. They are located on a huge valley. From this place you will have opportunity to enjoy amazing view of the Mediterranean Sea.
In this village, there are many archaeological deposits, for example the caves of Montgó and the Prim Cape. If you want to spend time surrounded by nature, you should go to the Natural Park of Montgó. This is the highest peak of Javea and from this summit, in sunny day, you can observe the Ibiza Island.
One of the most popular places of Javea is the local food market. Here you can get all possible foot typical for the Mediterranean zone. It is located in front of the Fortified Church of Sant Bartome. This building from the 14th century protected the village against the pirates. It is the most important monument of Javea.
As you can see, Javea is a perfect place to spend holidays. There are amazing beaches with spectacular landscapes, great nature, many monuments and much more. Come to Javea and become convinced of that!
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David