ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
The Beauty Of The Net Saree
Total Articles: 92
Ever since Priya Sharma wore net sarees during her wedding on Bade Achche Lagte Hain, net sarees have captured interest once again. The lovely sarees all in pastel shades worn close to the body and embellished with heavy work caught everyone’s interest.
Net sarees in pastel shades with silver or diamond embroidery look best. These sarees have a jaal made of metallic work on pallu and skirt portion of the saree. Pink, blue, grey, silver and muted gold are best colours to wear a saree in net. However, women with a few extra pounds need to keep a few pointers in mind before they decide on wearing a net six yard wonder. Hence we suggest, sarees made with net usually look best on ladies with a well-toned body and a long, well-shaped, slim torso.
However, certain varieties of sarees in net can look good on even women with a large body or those with a pear shaped body. Here are a few tips that will exhibit how to select and drape a saree in net fabric to look ravishing. Also, appended with this post find how you can look amazing by hiding all the unwanted layers of flab around the hips.
Selecting the right colour: It is a known fact that the colour of the fabric can make or break a woman’s look. A net saree in dark solid colours such as wine, black, navy blue, emerald green looks ravishing. Any woman especially overweight woman should never make the mistake of buying net sarees online in light, pastel shades such as pink, lavender, yellow, sky blue or even pistachio for that matter. Dark colours are more apt for evening functions. These sarees will also go a long way in hiding the fat on the midriff.
Draping the saree rightly makes the lady look drop dead gorgeous. It is necessary that the saree is draped tightly (as close as possible) to the body. It is important not to tie the saree loosely or lightly. A tight forceful confident drape is the key to looking good. A lady should also make fewer pleats (long pleats) and these should be scattered and not concentrated in the middle. Also the underskirt (petticoat) should be selected carefully. An underskirt made in shimmer material or brocade with a slim cut works best for a net saree online.
For women who are conscious of their body type should look for Indian sarees online that do not have lot of motif and jaal. This heavy embroidery, particularly jaal will add to the flab and make the woman look fatter than she actually is. To conclude, it is important to wear the saree with the right confidence. Buy Indian saree online for purchasing trendy wear at inexpensive prices.
This article has been written and posted by a fashion designer working at kalkifashion.com that offer net sarees and also provides free of cost consultancy and advise to search India Sarees Online and gives the more information on how to buy net sarees online
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How Beneficial The Online Shopping Is!
2. How Convenient The Online Shopping Is!
3. The Best Anniversary Plans That Can Make You Invincible
Author: Anand Tiwari
4. Solitaire Diamond Engagement Rings For Your Bride To Be
Author: Jewellery Cluster
5. Firdous Lawn Collection 2018
6. Be Acquainted With The Advantages Of Using Bathroom Accessories
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson
7. Loungewear For Womens That Encapsulate Versatility And Comfort
Author: Alice Berry
8. Invicta Pro Diver 200m Quartz Blue Dial Inv9204/9204 Mens Watch: Bluesy Enough To Be Appreciated
Author: Jasson Ca
9. Kylie Lipkit-the Perfect Lip-kit, The Best Combination Of Style And Fashion
10. Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch: Goodness In An Economical Package
11. Save Energy And Water With The Best Dishwasher For Kitchen
Author: John Oddile
12. The Luxurious Models Of Business Card Holders
Author: Sahah Chan
13. A Look At The Learning Environment In List Of International School In Bangalore
Author: Snehal Desai
14. Buy Julius Marlow Shoes & Feel Comfortable
Author: Green Footwear
15. Fossil Grant Chronograph Leather Fs5118 Mens Watch: An Inexpensive, Modern Classic
Author: Jason Ca