ALL >> Business >> View Article
Contents, Social Media & Seo: All 3 Are Vitally Important!
Total Articles: 9
From years (probably initiated by few Google guys) we’ve been listening one single buzzword – “Content is King”. True, but only up to few extent. Because if Content were the real king, why interne marketers, SEO experts and Search engine updates come into existence? So let’s begin the discussion from an ordinary question: What’s content needed for? We know, human eyes and Google’s bots look for and read the contents. So contents are obviously meant for them. But what if there’s neither a human nor bots present to view the contents?
So the point is, to justify ‘Content is king’ you need both humans and bots to be present out there at the same time, and that’s exactly how content marketing sustains. Here’s the simplified demonstration of what content marketing actually is:
• Create valuable & meaningful contents (write informative and cute texts, include appealing graphics and add mind-catching videos).
• Build personal blogs, websites and social media profiles and promote your contents for user acceptance. Meanwhile, you should also consider guest-blogging as it’s equally an asset of most concern.
• Do ethical (and updated) SEO to make sure your contents are visible in searches.
So, contents, social media and SEO are really connected, need one another and perform shoulder-to-shoulder. Here the additions of some good quotes by some prestigious names in content marketing & blogging field would, we think, make you feel better.
• Ilana Rabinowitz, an experienced social media blogger, says – “If content were king, why we need marketing experts & efforts? Creating great contents is okay but conversions matter in the end.” So she clearly prioritizes conversion rather than contents.
• Amit Singhal from Google comments – “It’s not about contents ONLY; instead, it’s about Identity, Relationships and Contents”. Here ‘Identity and Relationships’ symbolizes ‘SOCIAL’, doesn’t it?
• Pete Dudchenko, VP of product management at RIO SEO, shows his long face with a little anguish toward those who spread the ‘Content is king’ buzzword. He quotes – “Content is not a king, but instead it’s like a President that needs the help of Social promotions and SEO vitally.”
• TJ McCue, a Forbes contributor, says – “Content can be a kingdom or castle, but not a king. We need to be broader than simply good content creation”.
That means developing good contents is good, however, effective promotions and marketing through Social media and SEO are what give proper justice to content development. As we know there’re already a great amount of contents (probably too much instead) providing diversified information about all topics and subtopics. But we’ve got to market them and make them reachable.
So we’ve got to combine the 3 musketeers – Contents, Social media and SEO. Independent existence of either one can’t really be possible.
About Author :
David is Online marketing manager at SEOExtent.com. SEO Extent providing top class SEO services. In this topic David has given good information about Guest blogging. Check some new tips from this website: globalscriptor.org
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help