ALL >> Business >> View Article
Contents, Social Media & Seo: All 3 Are Vitally Important!
Total Articles: 9
From years (probably initiated by few Google guys) we’ve been listening one single buzzword – “Content is King”. True, but only up to few extent. Because if Content were the real king, why interne marketers, SEO experts and Search engine updates come into existence? So let’s begin the discussion from an ordinary question: What’s content needed for? We know, human eyes and Google’s bots look for and read the contents. So contents are obviously meant for them. But what if there’s neither a human nor bots present to view the contents?
So the point is, to justify ‘Content is king’ you need both humans and bots to be present out there at the same time, and that’s exactly how content marketing sustains. Here’s the simplified demonstration of what content marketing actually is:
• Create valuable & meaningful contents (write informative and cute texts, include appealing graphics and add mind-catching videos).
• Build personal blogs, websites and social media profiles and promote your contents for user acceptance. Meanwhile, you should also consider guest-blogging as it’s equally an asset of most concern.
• Do ethical (and updated) SEO to make sure your contents are visible in searches.
So, contents, social media and SEO are really connected, need one another and perform shoulder-to-shoulder. Here the additions of some good quotes by some prestigious names in content marketing & blogging field would, we think, make you feel better.
• Ilana Rabinowitz, an experienced social media blogger, says – “If content were king, why we need marketing experts & efforts? Creating great contents is okay but conversions matter in the end.” So she clearly prioritizes conversion rather than contents.
• Amit Singhal from Google comments – “It’s not about contents ONLY; instead, it’s about Identity, Relationships and Contents”. Here ‘Identity and Relationships’ symbolizes ‘SOCIAL’, doesn’t it?
• Pete Dudchenko, VP of product management at RIO SEO, shows his long face with a little anguish toward those who spread the ‘Content is king’ buzzword. He quotes – “Content is not a king, but instead it’s like a President that needs the help of Social promotions and SEO vitally.”
• TJ McCue, a Forbes contributor, says – “Content can be a kingdom or castle, but not a king. We need to be broader than simply good content creation”.
That means developing good contents is good, however, effective promotions and marketing through Social media and SEO are what give proper justice to content development. As we know there’re already a great amount of contents (probably too much instead) providing diversified information about all topics and subtopics. But we’ve got to market them and make them reachable.
So we’ve got to combine the 3 musketeers – Contents, Social media and SEO. Independent existence of either one can’t really be possible.
About Author :
David is Online marketing manager at SEOExtent.com. SEO Extent providing top class SEO services. In this topic David has given good information about Guest blogging. Check some new tips from this website: globalscriptor.org
Business Articles1. Guide To Buy Carbon Fiber Motorbike Parts
Author: Lao Yutang
2. A Smart And Detailed Guideline On Making Your Catalog Pop!
Author: Shawn Nag
3. Busy – Accounting Software By Hk Computers
Author: HK Bookkeeping
4. Waterfront Resort Montauk Yacht Club
Author: Unknown Member
5. Mechanical Sifter By Chitra Machineries
Author: Chitra Machineries Pvt. Ltd.
6. Folders By Patel Printing
Author: Patel Printing
7. World Health Day 2018
8. Expertise In Manufacturing Monitoring, Measurement, Marking Robotics Automation Systems-micro Logics
Author: Micro Logics
9. Benefits Of Prefabhomes
Author: Vishal Shah
10. Here's Why You Should Invest In A Mobile App For Your Business
Author: Surabhi Joshi
11. Cpe Bags: Market, Trend, Andother Things To Know Before Purchase
12. Keys To A Successful Job Search
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
13. Different Design Phases In Fashion
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
14. Buyer’s Guide For Finding A Reliable Commercial Rebar Bender
Author: HOPPT Australia
15. Promote Your New Facebook Page Efficiently
Author: Gaurav Rachewar