ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
What One Should Know About Coldfusion?
Total Articles: 72
What is ColdFusion?
ColdFusion is a commercial rapid web application development platform. ColdFusion was originally designed to make it easier to connect simple HTML pages to a database. However, later owing to its many advantages, it has been evolved into a much more versatile role.
The world of websites has turned into a showcase of displaying various technologies. This is why various companies are aiming to hire a ColdFusion Developer who knows how to take care of the entire development process and present a fantastic outcome.
The chief features of ColdFusion?
Basic database access
Client and server cache administration
Client-side code production, particularly for type widgets and validation
Transformation from HTML to PDF and Flash Paper
Data recovery from general enterprise systems such as Active Directory, LDAP, SMTP, POP, HTTP, FTP, Microsoft Exchange Server and regular data formats such as RSS and Atom
File indexing and searching service based on Apache Solar
Server, application, client, session, and request scopes
XML parsing, querying (XPath), justification and alteration (XSLT)
Graphing and reporting
Why is Coldfusion so popular?
ColdFusion is an exceptional application to use to if the agenda is to handle a huge amount of information, such as databases of customer information. ColdFusion has the unique feature which allows the programmer can track certain projects and manage back-end support. Coldfusion is also very user friendly because it allows the users to easily manage all of their databases using a solitary interface that sustains the reliability of the data within a secure environment.
The latest upgrades to ColdFusion are offered along with a host of inventive features that have considerably amplified the levels of functionality and scalability of ColdFusion applications. There are certain features which ensure that the users find that it is convenient for them to incorporate Coldfusion with many other IT environments.
On the whole it is a wise decision for you to start off with ColdFusion Web Development. You have to be careful about hiring the right guy so that there are no problems with respect to the final outcome.
Also make sure that you do enough research before you begin on this ride. Having sufficient knowledge regarding ColdFusion would help you to understand and appreciate the processes involving the development of ColdFusion websites.
Also remember to make sure that your developer sits with you to understand what you expect from the website and the feasibility with the given development tools. Analyze and discuss together to get a happy and effective outcome.
Computer Programming Articles1. Dotnet Training In Chennai
2. App Store Optimization Services | How To Increase App Downloads
Author: Richelle Guo
3. Customized E-commerce Portal
Author: cs infotech
4. In Java , How Can We Inherit The Constructor
5. Magento Ecommerce: The Perfect Fit For Your B2b Ecommerce Website
Author: Jonathan Paul
6. Put Things In Proper Perceptions With Contract Management Software
Author: James Blake
7. In Java How To Control The Members With In The Class To Access Outside
8. Oops Concept Beginning And Important Steps Of Java Developers
9. 2 Most Important Factors To Take Care Of For An Impactful Web Design
10. Career Options For Java Learners To Make Bright Career
11. Servlet To Develop The Web Application Dynamically
12. Jvm Plays An Important Role In Execution Of Java Program
13. Techno - Software Maintenance Company
Author: Mr Paul James
14. Multithreading To Perform Multiple Task Simultaneously
15. 8 Tips For Your Ecommerce Mobile App Development
Author: Raju Katari