ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Important Automotive Workshop Products
Total Articles: 2
It is always important to go for quality when planning to fit out your workshop. It is found that many workshops go bust after making bad choices of auto test products, hoist failures resulting in long days of losses and every kind of things that can possibly go wrong. As I service these machines, I find it important to share about my knowledge about things that work and bring in money and that makes you to lose.
Here is my list of choices in automotive workshop products and machinery that are my choices.
It is becoming harder to get the good ones, though I use Madada for myself. With other brand names, it is often found that they are made offshore while being branded locally.
I prefer the Ammco brake lathe in comparison to other brands. My refurbished 30 years old one with full warranty has given me enough confidence in the excellent quality of the lathe. These lathes, be it a new or second hand is simply the best and one can expect a perfect job if made to work correctly. If a new or used lathe is fitted with the new chuck that has been introduced by Ammco, the set up is an excellent bulletproof one.
This seems to be confusing as recently, I went for servicing a branded hoist and they informed that it was not up to the mark. Although, the hoist was rated at 4 tonne, it was working with 2 tonne. The metallurgy in the uprights was pretty irregular, with hard and soft spots to be found in the metal that was seen as we ground off a place that was riveted at the wrong place. And all these when the hoist is from a top American brand. You can better buy a Stenhoij instead.
Here the choice is easy as every big name tire changers of America and Europe are still built quite well and they are improving by the year.
The same is true with Wheel balancers, i.e., every top brands are okay. However, my choice is for coats due to its simplicity.
Air conditioner recharge station
One can go for Robinaire as they are quite easy to buy and have good support. But it is the totally automatic 500 series Ariazone that is my personal preference. It is an excellent machine and has good support.
Some other equipment that could not be included here is brake meter, roller brake tester, and chassis dynamometer and brake tester.
Automobiles Articles1. Car Dealers Perfect Way To Get The Used Car
2. Benefits Of Hiring A Taxi And How You Can Make Full Use Of It
Author: Dave Woods
3. Importance Of The Development Of Rugged Dc Dc Converter
Author: Lilly Allen
4. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
5. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
6. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
7. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
9. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
10. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
11. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
12. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
13. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
14. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
15. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India