ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Important Automotive Workshop Products
Total Articles: 2
It is always important to go for quality when planning to fit out your workshop. It is found that many workshops go bust after making bad choices of auto test products, hoist failures resulting in long days of losses and every kind of things that can possibly go wrong. As I service these machines, I find it important to share about my knowledge about things that work and bring in money and that makes you to lose.
Here is my list of choices in automotive workshop products and machinery that are my choices.
It is becoming harder to get the good ones, though I use Madada for myself. With other brand names, it is often found that they are made offshore while being branded locally.
I prefer the Ammco brake lathe in comparison to other brands. My refurbished 30 years old one with full warranty has given me enough confidence in the excellent quality of the lathe. These lathes, be it a new or second hand is simply the best and one can expect a perfect job if made to work correctly. If a new or used lathe is fitted with the new chuck that has been introduced by Ammco, the set up is an excellent bulletproof one.
This seems to be confusing as recently, I went for servicing a branded hoist and they informed that it was not up to the mark. Although, the hoist was rated at 4 tonne, it was working with 2 tonne. The metallurgy in the uprights was pretty irregular, with hard and soft spots to be found in the metal that was seen as we ground off a place that was riveted at the wrong place. And all these when the hoist is from a top American brand. You can better buy a Stenhoij instead.
Here the choice is easy as every big name tire changers of America and Europe are still built quite well and they are improving by the year.
The same is true with Wheel balancers, i.e., every top brands are okay. However, my choice is for coats due to its simplicity.
Air conditioner recharge station
One can go for Robinaire as they are quite easy to buy and have good support. But it is the totally automatic 500 series Ariazone that is my personal preference. It is an excellent machine and has good support.
Some other equipment that could not be included here is brake meter, roller brake tester, and chassis dynamometer and brake tester.
Automobiles Articles1. Advice For Car Buyers: Choose The Right Lender
Author: Wiliams Orchard
2. Buy Certified Pre Owned Luxury Cars In Best Quality From Miami Dealers
3. Three Warning Signs Indicating That You Need A Windshield Replacement In Kent, Wa Done
Author: Justin Ward
4. Ourbus Is Your Bus – The 21st-century Way To Work Commute
5. Clifford Beaumont: Japanese Economic Growth Rises For 7th Consecutive Quarter
6. Burton Mills: China Economy Continues To Slow
7. Rockman – The Automotive Component, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
8. Choose Yakima Roof Rack For Your Vehicle For Enjoying Off Road Journey
Author: Tony Bulic
9. How Do You Hire A Reliable Food Truck Builder?
Author: Randy Travis
10. Getting The Best Boat Deals In Florida
Author: Riva Motorsports
11. Vectra - The Leading Earthmovers Equipment & Best Skid Steer Loader Manufacturers In India - Europe
12. Find Best Roof Mounted Bike Carrier For Your Car In Sydney
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. What Is Causing The Problem?
Author: Batteries & More
14. Why A Car Is A Necessity In The City Of Detroit?
Author: jeffery reynold
15. The Windscreens Replacement Process - What You Need To Know
Author: Anna Lampasona