ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Introducing The New 2014 Ford F-150
Total Articles: 499
Visit your local Ford Dealership to find your favorite 2014 Ford F-150 model & trim level. All 10 available models get competitive gas mileage and offer the toughness and durability that you know can be depended on.
The 2014 Ford F-150 is available with a 3.7L V6, a 3.5L V6 EcoBoost, a 5.0L V8, or a 6.2L V9 engine. The new EcoBoost engine uses direct injection technology along with two intercooled turbochargers to produce tons of torque efficiently. This motor has been submitted to over 100,000 hours of vehicle testing and will last through over 10 years of use, no matter how harsh.
The 2014 Ford F-150 has all the towing power that you need to move anything that you can hook to it. With the heavy duty payload package, the 6.2L V8 engine can haul a fully loaded trailer weighing up to 10,000 lbs., or 11,300 lbs. when towing with the fifth-wheel. This means that you can load up anything from a job's worth of lumber, to your motorcycles, or your boat, and still count on getting great gas mileage. There is a reason the F-150 wins Best-In Class Towing and Payload.
Now you can have all the power and durability of the F-150 without sacrificing luxury and comfort. 2014 Ford F-150 options include power locks, windows, and mirrors, illuminated entry, and perimeter alarm. XL and STX models have the option for audio controls on the steering wheel. Also available are cloth front seats and SYNC voice-activated communications. The 2014 Ford F-150 also has the option of a rear-view camera, which comes in handing when towing a trailer or parallel parking.
New for the 2014 SVT Raptor and Tremor model, the exterior has been redesigned with a short-wheelbase, a drop-down belt-line, HID headlights, as well as new decals and graphics on the side of the bed. Some matte black accents were added as well as 20-inch black wheels. Seats and steering wheel maintain a black and red theme, and brushed metal accents can be throughout the interior. Rumors price the 2014 Ford F150 SVT Raptor at $44,915 and expect the new model to continue as the best-seller in its segment.
For more information, call your local Ford dealership or stop by for a test drive today. The highly qualified Ford sales staff is excited to help you find the right 2014 Ford F-150 to suit your wants and lifestyle.
Southern California Ford dealers specialize in new and used Ford cars, trucks and sport-utility vehicles; we want to make sure you get the very best deal. If you are searching for ford dealers in Southern California using the keywords Orange Ford Dealers or Ford Dealers Orange, visit our dealership.
Automobiles Articles1. Bringing A Revolution In Making Better Drivers
Author: Eesha Zaveri
2. Simulators Can Make A Difference.
Author: Eesha Zaveri
3. What Makes Electric Bikes Safer Than Regular Bikes?
Author: Manisha Nigam
4. Five Sensible Tips To Avoid Expensive Car Repair
Author: Haggerty Ford
5. Always Buy Pre-owned Used Car
6. Covers | Cover
7. Applying For Auto Loans? Technology Comes To Your Rescue
Author: Kaitlin Miller
8. Avail Audi Car Dealers Miami Services To Own Your Dream Car
9. Make The Best Finance Deal As You Bring Home The Best Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
10. How To Make A New Bought Car A Cost-effective Investment For Future
Author: James Elston
11. 4 Different Ways Of Carwash When There Is No Car Cleaning Tools At Home
Author: Rhys Gibson
12. Modify Your Chopper To Make It One Of A Kind In The World
Author: Levi Fysh
13. The Auto Mechanic Near Me Dilemma
14. Vectra - Top Construction Equipment Manufacturers & Best Skid Steer Loader Brand In India & Europe
15. Franchise Dealerships Selling Quality Used & Pre-owned Vehicles