ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Introducing The New 2014 Ford F-150
Total Articles: 499
Visit your local Ford Dealership to find your favorite 2014 Ford F-150 model & trim level. All 10 available models get competitive gas mileage and offer the toughness and durability that you know can be depended on.
The 2014 Ford F-150 is available with a 3.7L V6, a 3.5L V6 EcoBoost, a 5.0L V8, or a 6.2L V9 engine. The new EcoBoost engine uses direct injection technology along with two intercooled turbochargers to produce tons of torque efficiently. This motor has been submitted to over 100,000 hours of vehicle testing and will last through over 10 years of use, no matter how harsh.
The 2014 Ford F-150 has all the towing power that you need to move anything that you can hook to it. With the heavy duty payload package, the 6.2L V8 engine can haul a fully loaded trailer weighing up to 10,000 lbs., or 11,300 lbs. when towing with the fifth-wheel. This means that you can load up anything from a job's worth of lumber, to your motorcycles, or your boat, and still count on getting great gas mileage. There is a reason the F-150 wins Best-In Class Towing and Payload.
Now you can have all the power and durability of the F-150 without sacrificing luxury and comfort. 2014 Ford F-150 options include power locks, windows, and mirrors, illuminated entry, and perimeter alarm. XL and STX models have the option for audio controls on the steering wheel. Also available are cloth front seats and SYNC voice-activated communications. The 2014 Ford F-150 also has the option of a rear-view camera, which comes in handing when towing a trailer or parallel parking.
New for the 2014 SVT Raptor and Tremor model, the exterior has been redesigned with a short-wheelbase, a drop-down belt-line, HID headlights, as well as new decals and graphics on the side of the bed. Some matte black accents were added as well as 20-inch black wheels. Seats and steering wheel maintain a black and red theme, and brushed metal accents can be throughout the interior. Rumors price the 2014 Ford F150 SVT Raptor at $44,915 and expect the new model to continue as the best-seller in its segment.
For more information, call your local Ford dealership or stop by for a test drive today. The highly qualified Ford sales staff is excited to help you find the right 2014 Ford F-150 to suit your wants and lifestyle.
Southern California Ford dealers specialize in new and used Ford cars, trucks and sport-utility vehicles; we want to make sure you get the very best deal. If you are searching for ford dealers in Southern California using the keywords Orange Ford Dealers or Ford Dealers Orange, visit our dealership.
Automobiles Articles1. Student Auto Loan Now At Your Reached
2. Don't Make The $500 Mistake
Author: Al Freilich
3. Is Your Next Vehicle A Luxury Car?
Author: Mike Hamby
4. Choose Auto Repair Shop Where Mechanic Give An Accurate Diagnosis
Author: Haggerty Ford
5. How To Detail Car Like A Pro
Author: neel patel
6. Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sell Your Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Auto Care
Author: James Elston
8. How Car Valeting In Sutton Can Increase Your Profit!
Author: Rhys Gibson
9. Different Ways Of Finding Custom Choppers On Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Tips To Find The Best Auto Financing Rates
11. Points To Know When Financing New Car
Author: haggerty ford
12. Two Great Tips That Can Help You Maintain Your Bmw Luxury Car Better
Author: BMW Bavaria Motors
13. 3 Tips For You To Be Careful While Buying A Used Luxury Car
Author: BMW Parsoli Motors
14. Carbon Folding Bike – Folding Bicycle Is Designed To Deliver Maximum Convenience And Benefit For The
Author: Paul Pinigis
15. Essential Tips For Purchasing A New Car