ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Introducing The New 2014 Ford F-150
Total Articles: 510
Visit your local Ford Dealership to find your favorite 2014 Ford F-150 model & trim level. All 10 available models get competitive gas mileage and offer the toughness and durability that you know can be depended on.
The 2014 Ford F-150 is available with a 3.7L V6, a 3.5L V6 EcoBoost, a 5.0L V8, or a 6.2L V9 engine. The new EcoBoost engine uses direct injection technology along with two intercooled turbochargers to produce tons of torque efficiently. This motor has been submitted to over 100,000 hours of vehicle testing and will last through over 10 years of use, no matter how harsh.
The 2014 Ford F-150 has all the towing power that you need to move anything that you can hook to it. With the heavy duty payload package, the 6.2L V8 engine can haul a fully loaded trailer weighing up to 10,000 lbs., or 11,300 lbs. when towing with the fifth-wheel. This means that you can load up anything from a job's worth of lumber, to your motorcycles, or your boat, and still count on getting great gas mileage. There is a reason the F-150 wins Best-In Class Towing and Payload.
Now you can have all the power and durability of the F-150 without sacrificing luxury and comfort. 2014 Ford F-150 options include power locks, windows, and mirrors, illuminated entry, and perimeter alarm. XL and STX models have the option for audio controls on the steering wheel. Also available are cloth front seats and SYNC voice-activated communications. The 2014 Ford F-150 also has the option of a rear-view camera, which comes in handing when towing a trailer or parallel parking.
New for the 2014 SVT Raptor and Tremor model, the exterior has been redesigned with a short-wheelbase, a drop-down belt-line, HID headlights, as well as new decals and graphics on the side of the bed. Some matte black accents were added as well as 20-inch black wheels. Seats and steering wheel maintain a black and red theme, and brushed metal accents can be throughout the interior. Rumors price the 2014 Ford F150 SVT Raptor at $44,915 and expect the new model to continue as the best-seller in its segment.
For more information, call your local Ford dealership or stop by for a test drive today. The highly qualified Ford sales staff is excited to help you find the right 2014 Ford F-150 to suit your wants and lifestyle.
Southern California Ford dealers specialize in new and used Ford cars, trucks and sport-utility vehicles; we want to make sure you get the very best deal. If you are searching for ford dealers in Southern California using the keywords Orange Ford Dealers or Ford Dealers Orange, visit our dealership.
Automobiles Articles1. Have A Look On The Most Frequent Reasons Of Car Tyre Wear
Author: My Tyre Point
2. Find The Right Lube Trailer For Sale To Increase Industrial Efficiency
Author: Scott Lee
3. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
4. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
5. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
6. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
9. Stevens 112 Ford Has Received The Prestigious President's Award Courtesy Of Ford Motor Company!
10. Car Dealer Selling New Cars At Reasonable Price
11. Best Online Shop For Genuine Auto Spare Parts In Dubai, Uae
12. Most Common Vehicle Registration And Titling Issues
Author: ABA Auto Registration
13. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
14. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
15. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point