ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Introducing The New 2014 Ford F-150
Total Articles: 499
Visit your local Ford Dealership to find your favorite 2014 Ford F-150 model & trim level. All 10 available models get competitive gas mileage and offer the toughness and durability that you know can be depended on.
The 2014 Ford F-150 is available with a 3.7L V6, a 3.5L V6 EcoBoost, a 5.0L V8, or a 6.2L V9 engine. The new EcoBoost engine uses direct injection technology along with two intercooled turbochargers to produce tons of torque efficiently. This motor has been submitted to over 100,000 hours of vehicle testing and will last through over 10 years of use, no matter how harsh.
The 2014 Ford F-150 has all the towing power that you need to move anything that you can hook to it. With the heavy duty payload package, the 6.2L V8 engine can haul a fully loaded trailer weighing up to 10,000 lbs., or 11,300 lbs. when towing with the fifth-wheel. This means that you can load up anything from a job's worth of lumber, to your motorcycles, or your boat, and still count on getting great gas mileage. There is a reason the F-150 wins Best-In Class Towing and Payload.
Now you can have all the power and durability of the F-150 without sacrificing luxury and comfort. 2014 Ford F-150 options include power locks, windows, and mirrors, illuminated entry, and perimeter alarm. XL and STX models have the option for audio controls on the steering wheel. Also available are cloth front seats and SYNC voice-activated communications. The 2014 Ford F-150 also has the option of a rear-view camera, which comes in handing when towing a trailer or parallel parking.
New for the 2014 SVT Raptor and Tremor model, the exterior has been redesigned with a short-wheelbase, a drop-down belt-line, HID headlights, as well as new decals and graphics on the side of the bed. Some matte black accents were added as well as 20-inch black wheels. Seats and steering wheel maintain a black and red theme, and brushed metal accents can be throughout the interior. Rumors price the 2014 Ford F150 SVT Raptor at $44,915 and expect the new model to continue as the best-seller in its segment.
For more information, call your local Ford dealership or stop by for a test drive today. The highly qualified Ford sales staff is excited to help you find the right 2014 Ford F-150 to suit your wants and lifestyle.
Southern California Ford dealers specialize in new and used Ford cars, trucks and sport-utility vehicles; we want to make sure you get the very best deal. If you are searching for ford dealers in Southern California using the keywords Orange Ford Dealers or Ford Dealers Orange, visit our dealership.
Automobiles Articles1. Buying A Used Or Pre Owned Vehicles For Sale In Chicago
2. How To Obtain Stress-free Car Financing In West Chicago
3. Choppers Modified From Old Harley Davidson Is Trending
Author: Levi Fysh
4. Experience Chauffer Service In Executive Cars Throughout London
Author: Toby Pratt
5. Save Big With Easy-run’s Fall Special!
Author: Al Freilich
6. Fordzero Down Lease Specialscheap Way To Drive New Ford Car
7. Cad, Cam, Cnc And Robots For Manufacturing In Future
Author: CAD, CAM, CNC And Robots For Manufacturing In Futu
8. Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanical Engineers
Author: Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanica
9. October Is National Transport Month
Author: Batteries & More
10. The 2017 Vw Golf Alltrack 135 Tdi: A Volkswagen Dealers Brief Overview
Author: Aaron Reddall
11. Important Things To Keep In Mind When Your Car Breaks Down
Author: Paul Zervos
12. E-rickshaws Are The Perfect Way To Keep Your City Green.
Author: Power Electric Vehicle
13. The Audi Car Dealers Miami Offer Certified Pre Owned Cars In Competitive Price
14. Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your Cad Project
Author: Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your CAD
15. For An Updated Speed — the Cummins’ Compound Turbo Way
Author: Rip Rook