ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Know Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Your Android Device With The Mydroid System Info App!
Total Articles: 69
Know everything you ever wanted to know about your Android device with the MyDroid System Info app. MyDroid System info is a highly useful app that lets you view all your system info, monitor system resources, view logs, and monitor sensors in real-time. It shows you in-depth details of everything to do with your Android device, in an easy to understand manner. There are four menu options on the home screen which you can use to view system info. These include: Device, System dashboard, Sensors monitor, and Logs. Click on the Device tab to get an overview of your device. You can view the Processor details, Telephony, Display details, GPU/OpenGL information, storage and camera details. Click on the down button on the far-right to view additional details.
The Systems Dashboard lets you monitor systems resources. Here you can view CPU and RAM usage, battery status, and network information. CPU utilization details, gives you an idea about what percentage of the CPU resources is being utilized by the user, system, IO wait, software IRQ, etc. Battery details include: battery status, temperature, voltage, health, and level. The real-time sensors monitor lets you monitor Environmental sensors, Motion sensors, and Positional sensors. Environmental sensors include: Ambient temperature, Humidity, Pressure and light. Motion sensors displays information regarding Accelerometer, Gravity, Gyroscope, and Rotation vector. Positional sensors include: Magnetic field and Proximity.
The system log viewer shows you the complete log information for your device. MyDroid System info provides you with more information about your device than you might ever need. But it is better to have the information and not need it, rather than need the information and not have it readily available. You can use this information to monitor any apps that might be using up the CPU or RAM and slowing your device. Also, keep an eye on the battery health and network connectivity. It is a one-stop knowledge base for your device. MyDroid System info has a clean and user-friendly interface. The app is easy to use and simple enough to understand. Download the app today and become more knowledgeable about your Android device.
· Device and OS overview
· System resources monitoring(CPU, RAM, battery, storage, network)
· Real-time sensors monitor(Environmental sensors, motion sensors, Positional sensors)
· System logs viewer.
Computers Articles1. Why Should You Invest In A Ricoh Duplex Printer?
Author: Ricoh india
2. Microsoft Office 2016 Promo Code Every New Upgrade Makes Your Life Lot Easier
Author: Christine Bleakley
3. The General Reasons Of Data Loss Of A Computer
Author: Alex Stylis
4. Tips On Selecting The Right Customer Relationship Management System
5. Hadoop Big Data Usability Tools And Methods
Author: MindQ Systems
6. The Advantages Of Electronic Batch Invoicing For Business Entities
Author: Jason Legg
7. What Can Microsoft Azure Do?
8. Warning: Google May Close Gmail Service On Your Computer
Author: Paul Smith
9. The Benefits Of Virtual Desktop As A Service
Author: cyber Link
10. Find Professionals For Best Script Design That Enhances Your Business Presence Online
11. Are You Searching For A Computer Repair Shop Near Me To Repair Your Systems?
12. Find Best Templates Hyip From Professionals To Make Your Mark Online
13. Computer Repair Salem Ma Offer Comprehensive Solutions On A Single Platform
14. Private Investigator Milwaukee Helps To Find The Truth Behind Your Suspicion
15. Easy Solutions To Some Common Computer Problems
Author: Best Online Computer Repair, PC Support USA.