ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Know Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Your Android Device With The Mydroid System Info App!
Total Articles: 69
Know everything you ever wanted to know about your Android device with the MyDroid System Info app. MyDroid System info is a highly useful app that lets you view all your system info, monitor system resources, view logs, and monitor sensors in real-time. It shows you in-depth details of everything to do with your Android device, in an easy to understand manner. There are four menu options on the home screen which you can use to view system info. These include: Device, System dashboard, Sensors monitor, and Logs. Click on the Device tab to get an overview of your device. You can view the Processor details, Telephony, Display details, GPU/OpenGL information, storage and camera details. Click on the down button on the far-right to view additional details.
The Systems Dashboard lets you monitor systems resources. Here you can view CPU and RAM usage, battery status, and network information. CPU utilization details, gives you an idea about what percentage of the CPU resources is being utilized by the user, system, IO wait, software IRQ, etc. Battery details include: battery status, temperature, voltage, health, and level. The real-time sensors monitor lets you monitor Environmental sensors, Motion sensors, and Positional sensors. Environmental sensors include: Ambient temperature, Humidity, Pressure and light. Motion sensors displays information regarding Accelerometer, Gravity, Gyroscope, and Rotation vector. Positional sensors include: Magnetic field and Proximity.
The system log viewer shows you the complete log information for your device. MyDroid System info provides you with more information about your device than you might ever need. But it is better to have the information and not need it, rather than need the information and not have it readily available. You can use this information to monitor any apps that might be using up the CPU or RAM and slowing your device. Also, keep an eye on the battery health and network connectivity. It is a one-stop knowledge base for your device. MyDroid System info has a clean and user-friendly interface. The app is easy to use and simple enough to understand. Download the app today and become more knowledgeable about your Android device.
· Device and OS overview
· System resources monitoring(CPU, RAM, battery, storage, network)
· Real-time sensors monitor(Environmental sensors, motion sensors, Positional sensors)
· System logs viewer.
Computers Articles1. How Best Pc Backup Software Assists In Recovering Accidentally Deleted Files From The System?
Author: Shashikant Shukla
2. Selling Customized T-shirts: How To Sell Old Wine In A New Bottle?
Author: Pratik Shah
3. Ensure Security, Use It At Ease With The Avg!
4. How To Use Built-in Tools And Settings To Secure Your Windows 10?
Author: Ellie Williams
5. Reason For Why Business Runners Really Need Alibaba Clone Script Pro
Author: sawati rawat
6. Diy Or Hire Professional For Computer Repairs?
Author: Michael Clark
7. See How Snmp Is Made Simple
Author: James J. Adams
8. Top Computer Hire Services
9. Windows 10 Pro Promo Code: Take Care Of Your Business From Everywhere!
Author: Christine Bleakley
10. 7 Practices That Make Your Organization Vulnerable To Cyber Attacks
11. How To Win Customers Faith And Run Your Own Online Business Portal With Alibaba Clone Script Pro
Author: sawati rawat
12. Call +1-855-490-2999 Microsoft Office 365 Customer Support Number
Author: Microsoft Office 365 Customer Support Phone Number
13. Top Laptop Rental Providers
14. A Plan Of Snmp Monitoring
Author: Gambit Communications
15. How To Minimize Threats Inside Your Network?