ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Know Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Your Android Device With The Mydroid System Info App!
Total Articles: 70
Know everything you ever wanted to know about your Android device with the MyDroid System Info app. MyDroid System info is a highly useful app that lets you view all your system info, monitor system resources, view logs, and monitor sensors in real-time. It shows you in-depth details of everything to do with your Android device, in an easy to understand manner. There are four menu options on the home screen which you can use to view system info. These include: Device, System dashboard, Sensors monitor, and Logs. Click on the Device tab to get an overview of your device. You can view the Processor details, Telephony, Display details, GPU/OpenGL information, storage and camera details. Click on the down button on the far-right to view additional details.
The Systems Dashboard lets you monitor systems resources. Here you can view CPU and RAM usage, battery status, and network information. CPU utilization details, gives you an idea about what percentage of the CPU resources is being utilized by the user, system, IO wait, software IRQ, etc. Battery details include: battery status, temperature, voltage, health, and level. The real-time sensors monitor lets you monitor Environmental sensors, Motion sensors, and Positional sensors. Environmental sensors include: Ambient temperature, Humidity, Pressure and light. Motion sensors displays information regarding Accelerometer, Gravity, Gyroscope, and Rotation vector. Positional sensors include: Magnetic field and Proximity.
The system log viewer shows you the complete log information for your device. MyDroid System info provides you with more information about your device than you might ever need. But it is better to have the information and not need it, rather than need the information and not have it readily available. You can use this information to monitor any apps that might be using up the CPU or RAM and slowing your device. Also, keep an eye on the battery health and network connectivity. It is a one-stop knowledge base for your device. MyDroid System info has a clean and user-friendly interface. The app is easy to use and simple enough to understand. Download the app today and become more knowledgeable about your Android device.
· Device and OS overview
· System resources monitoring(CPU, RAM, battery, storage, network)
· Real-time sensors monitor(Environmental sensors, motion sensors, Positional sensors)
· System logs viewer.
Computers Articles1. Gmail Account Recovery Steps By Reset Gmail Password Experts (866)324-3o42
Author: sofia smith
2. Gmail Customer Care Number 1-844-209-3224us Gmail Customer Service
Author: Gmail support number for resolving Gmail issues
3. Tор Four Tірѕ Fоr Choosing A Web Developer Fоr Your Web Site
4. Four Straight Forward Steps For A Web Design
5. How To Choose Thе Rіght Web Developer Fоr уоur Wеb ѕіtе
6. How To Be A Creative Web Developer
7. The Computer Repair Service Milwaukee Is A One Stop Shop For All Computer Repairs And Data Recovery
8. Contact Data Recovery Milwaukee Experts To Restore Data From Failed Hard Disc Drives
9. Contact Expert Hyip Custom Design Professionals To Enhance Your Business Presence Online
10. How To Resolve Yahoo Mail Sign In Page Problems
Author: mark belly
11. 5 Tips For Choosing Your Salesforce Consulting Partner
Author: Allie Laine
12. The Best Site For Your Revelation Online Gold
13. The Best Gaming Store At Your Service
14. The Best Gold Buys For Albion
15. Find The Best Sales For Mmorpg Gold