ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Get To Know Some Information About Florence
Total Articles: 1
Florence is a city located in the central part of the country of Italy and it is in the Tuscany province of the Western part of Italy. It is located at a distance of about 185 miles south of Milan and 172 miles north to the country of Rome.
When to visit? Generally, tourist visits this city during the month of July and August every year. The much better period to visit are Autumn and spring season, which falls during September – October and April – May respectively. Mostly, people throng during Easter and if you wish to go during the rainy season, November can be the best month. But, do not forget to bring appropriate clothing to warm yourself.
Accommodation in Florence: Many visitors stay in the historic center to wonder at the architecture of Florence Renaissance. There are good many Florence hotels and there are accommodations that are closely located to the central railway station and just within a few minutes of walk from the major attractions. When this type of accommodation is chosen, you can cover as many attractions as possible for making Florence visit memorable.
Food and drink: The Tuscany province in which this city is located is popular for its cuisine. Some of the special dishes to try out at the restaurants located in this city are bread soup, which is called as ribollita and Florentine T-Bone bistecca alla fiorentina. Generally, starters in the region include toasted bread with different toppings, bruschetta and crostini.
Transportation options: When you can find an accommodation in Florence that is located close to the Central railway station called as Santa Maria Novella, you can find many internet points and stores within the station itself. After collecting complete information about different attractions in and around this city, you can take the help of bus service to go to different places. The train station also has an office for providing guidance to the tourists. You can get complete information from this office.
Top attractions in this city: There are service providers providing cheap hotel in Florence and when staying in the Florence hotels that are located close to different attractions, you can make your visit to this city enjoyable. Some of the places to visit are:
• The Boboli Gardens and the Pitti Palace
• Uffizi Gallery
• Dante’s House
• Palazzo Vecchio
• The Church of San Lorenzo
• The PonteVecchio
• Baptistry of John the Baptist
• IL Duomo
• Archeological museum
An internet search can be helpful in finding Cheap hotel in Florence and you can make your stay comfortable.
At kursonia.com, you can easily find cheap hotel florence to stay and the rooms have double windows. In addition, those rooms are soundproofed to ensure utmost tranquility in the heart of the city. To know more about accommodation in florence, visit us online.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe