ALL >> Business >> View Article
Carlos Kauffmann: Racing Champion From Venezuela
Total Articles: 404
Carlos Kauffmann is an expert car racer and a resident of Venezuela. He is a family oriented person who dwells with his wife and daughter. He has pursued rigorous training in car racing and believes in hard work and determination. He says that hard work, determination and dedication are the three pillars of success. He has also pursued graduation from dentistry and maxillofacial which is not connected with his current profession. He also handles his own business simultaneously with the job. His principles are reflected from his hard work. He constantly keeps himself updating about the latest knowledge to stay ahead of the competitors.
Car racing is a risky sport which involves high dangers. It demands intense practice and skills. Carlos Kauffmann says that there is huge stress associated with sport like racing. The racer needs to focus completely on the game. There are sharp turns on the track and the racer needs to concentrate on the race. A little negligent can lose his focus and risk the life. The lack of concentration in the game may make the racer lose control on the machine. The racer might not be lucky to get a second opportunity to overcome the mistake. There should be no flaws or errors committed while driving the car. It is therefore a risky sport and requires high level of skills and practice.
Carlos Kauffmann believes that every sportsman should be physically and mentally fit. He performs all the required exercises to stay fit throughout the year. He has achieved several awards for the racing games. He also delivered excellent performance in the motorsport Porsche cup and won the second position. He also participated in Ferrari challenge in North America and stood out of the competition. He believes in true sportsmanship and says that participation is important rather than winning the game. He delivers outstanding performance in every racing game and also reached the platinum cup in every screening test. He has won the award of the best racer for 2010. He participated in IMSA GT3cup challenge by Yokohama in 2011 and emerged as a successful winner.
Carlos Kauffmann is a multi talented personality and also worked as a pilot. His concentration level during the race is on the peak. He says that the anxiety levels on the highest level while such racing sports. One should be able to control the emotions and feelings which is the most determining factor while racing.
Business Articles1. Information About The Materials That Used In Electric Bike
Author: Larry Bushart
2. Virtual Office In Switzerland – Breaking The Conventional Idea Of Office Space
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
3. An Idea About The Rising Damp Treatment
Author: George Dean
4. An End-to-end Retail Management Solution For Small/medium Retail Business
Author: Adam Smith
5. Virtual Office In Geneva – What Are The Advantages Of Having One
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
6. Get Excellent Cleaning Of Tiles With Tiling Work Dubai
7. About The Digital Marketing Solution Providers And Local Marketing Services At Cyber Flavors
Author: Unknown Member
8. Bike & Bicycle Shelters- Order For Installations
9. Servo Voltage Stabilizer - What It Is And Why Is It So Important?
Author: R. D. Electric Works
10. Living With Mould In Your Home
Author: Fred Lydick
11. Different Types Of Water Pumps And Their Uses
Author: Gbenga Kukler
12. Laser Cutting
Author: Emily Stone
13. Why Don’t More Agencies Have In-house Translators?
Author: Shreya Gupta
14. Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
Author: Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
15. L'entrepreneur Denis Vincent Et Son Histoire Génial De Succès
Author: Denis Vincent