ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Create Windows Password Reset Disk For Windows Password Reset
Total Articles: 1
Why We Create a Windows Password Reset Disk?
It's known that password reset disk is an effective way to reset Windows forgotten password. Besides another administrator account, password reset disk is the most convenient and easy way to reset Windows forgotten admin password. No matter your computer is locked or accessible, this is a better choice when you forget Windows password. If you have created one, you can instantly unlock Windows computer with password reset disk. If you have not created, Windows Password Genius will help you to create one for Windows 7/8 etc.
The Usages of Windows Password Reset Disk
1. Recover Windows Local Forgotten Password
2. Reset Windows Admin Password
The dialog about create reset disc for Windows password reset
1. Create Password Reset Disk
1.1 When Computer is available to access, how to create reset disk on Windows 7/8?
1.2 When Computer is locked, how to create reset disk?
2. Create System Recovery Disc
Therefore, this page will introduce how to create Windows password reset disk for Windows 7/8.
2.1 Create Windows Password Reset Disk When Computer Available
How to create Windows 7 password reset disk
Before your computer is locked, create password reset disk through Control Panel. The following steps introduce how-to in details.
Step 1: Click Start and choose Control Panel, User Accounts and Family Safety and User Account. On the left pane of the window, Create a password reset disk is listed there. Insert a floppy disk or USB flash drive into your computer and click it.
Step 2: When you see “Welcome to the Forgotten Password Wizard”, click Next to go on.
Step 3: Choose USB or other drive you have inserted into computer and click Next.
Step 4: Type Current user account password and click Next.
Step 5: You are looking at password reset disk creation process. Click Next and Finish.
How to create Windows 8 password reset disk
Actually, create Windows 8 password reset disk is similar to create one on Windows 7. The key step is to enter “Create Password Reset Disk” window.
Way 1: Press Windows + R and type command “control.exe/name Microsoft.UserAccounts” and press Enter.
Way 2: Move mouse to the top-right side of window, click Settings – Control Panel. Change view way from Category to Large icons or Small icons. You will find User Accounts lists in the screen. Choose it and you will see the entrance to create a password reset disk.
According to the above ways, believe that you can find the entrance to create a password reset disk quickly. The next steps about how to create password reset disk is the same as Windows 7.
2.2 Create Windows Password Reset Disk When Computer Locked
1. Get password recovery software - iSunshare Windows Password Genius on Another accessible computer.
2. Install and run it. Insert bootable USB drive into computer and burn password reset disk into USB drive.
Or in the installation file of Windows Password Genius, find ISO file named Windows Password Genius, and burn it into CD/DVD drive.
So far, Windows password reset disk has been created. Just boot locked computer from it and Windows password reset will become easily.
Here is the video about how to reset Windows password on Windows 7/8.
When you are unable to access Windows and don’t have a Windows installation disc, follow the introduction below to create a system recovery disc, also called system repair disc, to help Windows installation. At the same time, it will reset Windows accounts and password. But it needs another computer with same Windows OS to help to create a system recovery disc. For example, 64-bit System Repair Disc can only be created on a 64-bit Windows 7.
1. Open the Start Menu, then type recdisc.exe in the search box and press Enter.
2. Insert a blank unformatted CD or DVD into your CD/DVD drive and click on the Create disc button.
NOTE: If you are prompted to insert a Windows installation disc, it means that the files needed to create the system repair disc cannot be found on your computer. Insert a Windows 7 installation disc.
3. It will now start creating the System Repair Disc.
NOTE: If a AutoPlay window pops up, just close it.
4. When it’s finished, click on the Close button.
5. Click on OK.
6. Remove and label your new Windows 7 System Repair Disc from the CD/DVD drive.
Computer Programming Articles1. Shopify Development Services: The New Trend!
Author: Maulik Shah
2. Kill Friction Before It Kills Your Ux
3. Essential Selenium Interview Questions – Part 2
Author: Siyaram Ray
4. Essential Selenium Interview Questions
Author: Siyaram Ray
5. What Is The Significance And Value Of Selenium Testing Training?
Author: Siyaram Ray
6. Secure Your Data Every Time With Vidangel
Author: Online PC Support
7. Developing Dynamic Word Press Websites With Great Features
8. Oops Concept Forms The Basis Of Java Programming Language
Author: There are huge number of institutes for Java in B
9. C Training In Gwalior,c Training Centres In Gwalior
Author: Affy Informatics PVT LTD
10. Introduction Of Java Jdbc
Author: The Best Institute to Learn Java Training in Banga
11. Selenium Testing- Interview Questions That Asked Frequently
Author: Siyaram ray
12. Microsoft Access
Author: Ben Beitler
13. Website Development Winnipeg Explains The Mobile-friendly Concept
Author: Joseph Symons
14. Java Programming Control Statements
Author: Become an Outstanding Java Developer? It is an exc
15. Sharepoint 2016
Author: meera singh